Records.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          We both sat in front of the log fire in dry clothes, and wrapped in a blanket each as both of his parents, and our there friends laughed from the sofas.

Kai looked at them through narrowed eyes “It’s not funny.”

“I think it is absolutely hilarious.” Yixing said snorting.

Mr Kim shook his head “I never knew you had it in you Jongin.”

“I wasn’t aware that your son was so romantic.” I said adding fuel to the fire.

Kai looked at me with annoyance “Shall we go through what happened out there?”

“We can if you want.” I winked at him and he flared up “It was a once in a life time experience Jongin.”

Mrs Kim smiled at us “I’m glad you both reconciled.”

“You look like a pair of drowned rats.” Luhan said.

Sehun shook his head as he laughed “You looked so mad Kai.”

“Shut up she’s sick and she’s out dancing in the rain like a damn fairy.” Kai glared at them before he looked at me “Don’t think I didn’t see you wince in pain. I’m not blind.”

“No you’re stupid.” I said to him as I held the blanket around me tighter “Besides I winced twice because of my chest and once because of something else.”

“I’m going to go check on dinner.” Mrs Kim said standing up and tugging Mr Kim with her.

Yixing frowned “Once because of something else? You didn’t hurt yourself right?”

“If I don’t sit straight I hurt what I bought earlier.” I admitted vaguely.

“What did you buy?” Sehun asked.

I smiled at him “I had my belly button pierced.”

Kai choked on his own saliva and his face flared up as he looked at me “You did what?”

“Why did you do that?!” Luhan asked.

I shrugged “You only live once?”

“Stop that.” Yixing scolded.

Sehun rose an eyebrow at me “Can I see it?”

“No you cannot see it!” Kai snapped at him.

I laughed “You’re such a spoil sport Jongin.” I moved so that I was on my knees and I let the blanket fall and reached for the hem “Sure you can see it Sehun.”

Kai grabbed my wrist “Show him and I will break him.”

“Wow you’re so protective.” I blinked at him as I feigned surprise “Never knew you were so fond of my body.”

“Will you stop it?” He scolded as he rele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter