Better Left Unsaid.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You seem mad at me.” I said to Kai after the others left and he didn’t even stop to say goodbye to them. I had to jog to catch up to him.

Kai looked at me with a frown “You’re careless.”

“How am I careless?” I asked with an annoyed tone.

He heaved a sigh and came to a gradual stop “You just fed me with the same fork. And then you went to do the same thing to Sehun. You may as well have just kissed me.”

“Do you want me to kiss you?” I questioned.

He looked at me in shock “That is not the point!”

“That wasn’t an answer.” I snorted and continued walking “I was just teasing you Kai and I thought we were friends. I don’t mind sharing a fork with you.”

He caught up to me in no time “We’re friends?”

“You don’t think so?” I asked feeling a little hurt that he had to confirm it.

He removed one hand from his pocket and placed it on my arm “I was just making sure sometimes I feel like you hate me.”

“If I hated you would I have fed you, touched your face or messed with your hair?” I asked “I thought you were smarter than that Jongin.”

“Shut up I’m smart.” He removed his hand from my arm with an inaudible mumble.

 

 

                We both got into the elevator and I felt an uneasy atmosphere as I realised he was still carrying my bag.

“Do you want to come over Jongin?” I asked.

He looked at me and blinked “Do you want me to?”

“Please?” I smiled.

He smiled back “Yeah. I’ll come over.”

“Cool.” I nodded slowly and hit the button for my floor “Thanks for carrying my bag by the way.”

“It’s fine.” He muttered.

                We exited the elevator on my floor and I stuck my key in the key hole only to have the door push open anyway. Immediately Kai stiffened.

“I think there is someone in your apartment.” Kai said slowly removing our bags before tucking them inside of the door “Stay behind me.”

“That’s not necessary.” I said pulling the key from the door and moving it open to reveal a dark brown mop of head fiddling with curtains near the window. I nudged Kai and told him to hush, gently sneaking up on the figure before I jabbed his waist and shouted “Henry!”

Henry spun around and fell into the window before grasping at his chest “Are you insane Emira?! You scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter