Knocked Down a Few Pegs

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Double update. Please read Chapter 4 first!

 

                However after I had gotten changed into the shorts and white P.E shirts I headed out into the gym with the rest of the girls and totally ignored the four idiots who waved at me. Causing me to have more attention than I’d have liked.

“Okay!” The teacher clapped his hands together “Let’s do something competitive today. Boys against girls dodge ball.”

                The girls immediately groaned in distaste as the guys all started to smirk and comment on how easy it was but I wasn’t going to go down without a fight so I glared over at the boys.

“Hope you’ve got your game on!” I called over to the guys as I rounded the girls up who were completely confused as to why I was doing “I know you guys don’t know me but I am not letting a bunch of guys beat us. We’re strong, beautiful and independent women who do not need the approval of animalistic morons. So let’s go out there and show them what a girl is really like.”

The girl next to me had a smile creep on her face and she nodded at me “I agree. Let’s go out there and kick some .”

“Yeah!” The girls shouted all at once and the guys looked at us with confusion.

I smirked in success “Hit them with your best shot.”

                So now we were separated with guys on one side of the gym to girls on the other. Some guys decided to throw sarcastic remarks whilst others just stood around acting like we weren’t a threat at all. However the girls weren’t going to back down easy.

“Hope you’ve got game Blondie!” Kai called over to me.

I scoffed “I wouldn’t misjudge me Jongin I could probably bounce the ball off that empty head of yours six times from over here.”

“Let’s see about that shall we?” Kai called back over.

                Once the whistle had been blown I darted towards the balls and the girls got the most of them, moving back in formation to protect the girls who didn’t have any. Only one girl got hit out as the rest of them rebounded the balls off the ones they already had whilst others caught the remainders.

I tilted my head to the side as the guys stared at us in shock and fear which only urged us on more. I took in a deep breath and smiled as I held the ball up “Do you smell that girls? It’s fear.” And then the girls burst out laughing.

 

 

                Kai stalked off in a mood after P.E because I had managed to strike him out in the first round and the girls won. It was safe to say that I was becoming quite popular with the girls now whilst the guys kind of stayed clear of me. Well except for three of them, even all the way up till lunch.

“Sit down.” Yixing said yanking me by the sleeve of my hideous blazer at their regular lunch table “I’ve never seen someone make the girls look so determined before.”

I shrugged at him “I wasn’t going to let him be cocky.”

“To be honest he kind of needs to be knocked down a peg or two.” Luhan nodded to himself.

Sehun snorte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter