Hasn't Steered Us Wrong Yet.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I didn’t get that far down the hall before my chest squeezed tightly and I fell into the wall, knocking a frame off and smashing it as I clutched at my chest.

“Emira?” Mrs Kim said rushing to me “Are you okay?”

                I opened my eyes to look at her but the familiar yellow spots were back and my breathing began to get fast and erratic.

Mrs Kim yelped in surprise as I slid down the wall “Jongin!”

Kai shot out of the living room followed by the others; he shook his head frantically as he knelt beside me “Look at me Emira. Please.” He pleaded.

“I’ll go call an ambulance.” Mrs Kim shot off into the Kitchen.

I let out a cry of pain as my heart twisted again inside of my chest. Kai cupped my face as tears streamed down his cheeks “Talk to me please.” He pleaded with me in a broken voice “Don’t do this to me.”

I reached out and gripped onto his shirt, pulling him closer as I rested my head on his chest, hoping that the unbearable pain would subside. My eyesight was beginning to grow dark and I wanted to open my mouth and tell Kai a lot of things. To say a lot of things but I went limp. The last thing I heard before everything went completely dark was him desperately calling my name.

 

 

Kai.

“Emira?!” I held her limp body in my arms “No… no! Don’t you dare do this to me!”

Sehun reached out and took her wrist, pressing his fingers to her wrist gently “She’s still got a pulse Kai. She’s going to be fine.”

“Lift her up.” Mrs Kim came back in “Carry her outside now the ambulance will be here shortly.” She snapped at me when I didn’t move “Kim Jongin you move now!”

I scooped her into my arms and stood up with the help of the others; I adjusted her light weight into my arms and moved towards the front door as Yixing opened it. Tears still strolled endlessly and constantly down my cheeks as I carried her outside.

“Everything will be okay.” Yixing said with a hand on my back “She passed out before.”

My voice broke as I answered him “I’ve never seen her look… so… in pain before.”

“She needs you right now.” Luhan said “We’ll be right behind you okay?”

I nodded “I can’t lose her.”

“We know.” Sehun swallowed back his own tears and I could see him breaking “She won’t leave you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter