Four Blind Guys.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Of course I came back. I had to blind fold the girls I had picked out one by one, sitting them down in front of the guys who were shifting uncomfortably. I told the girls not to make a noise yet and encouraged everyone as I spoke softly. But that was mainly for Kai who was adamant on thinking I was just going to take off.

I sat down in the seat opposite Kai and smiled at him I knew he wouldn’t want to partake in this so I left him out as I sat across from him. I didn’t want him to look at the other girls and risk ruining it for the others.

I looked down the row of tables to the others “A person once asked me how you could see someone’s heart without seeing them first.”

“Oh god.” Yixing sighed.

I snorted “So I thought what would be the best way of seeing someone for who they really are? Without judging them on how they look?” I looked at Kai who shifted uncomfortably in his seat “In front of you is a person you haven’t met yet. And I’m giving you this chance to see each other for who you really are. Just without the visuals. You’ll be using your voices and the charms in your heart.”

“Someone is in front of me right now?” Luhan asked me with a nervous tone.

I smiled “Yes.”

“Oh.” Sehun cleared his throat.

“You can introduce yourselves now. I know it’s awkward but… it up.” I laughed as I turned to face Kai.

Kai frowned “I’m not being funny but I’m really not interested.”

“I know.” I said leaning on the table “That’s why I left you out Jongin.” I whispered the last part.

He shifted in his seat and touched the table “Then what am I doing?” He whispered back at me.

I reached across to touch his hand and he flinched “Playing along.” I looked down at the others and they were already conversing. I looked back at Kai “Sooner or later you’ll have to let someone in that heart of yours Jongin.”

“I’ll tell you when you tell me.” He muttered as he fumbled with my hand until he had his fingers laced through mine “When you tell me your secret I’ll tell you mine.”

I frowned at him “You already know my secret.”

“Not all of it.” He sighed “Why am I not allowed to see you?”

I wanted to shrug but I knew he wouldn’t see it “Because I want you to know that ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter