Dior Consequences

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how did it go?” I asked the guys on Monday morning after they crowded me and my locker.

Luhan smiled widely at me “Guess who has a girlfriend?”

I shut my locker and looked at him with both raised eyebrows “Already?! Are you serious? Don’t mess with me Lulu.”

“I’m not joking.” He said with pride.

I practically leaped at him and hugged him “I am so happy for you!”

“Okay enough of that.” Kai said pulling me away from him “Congrats man.”

“I’ve got a date tomorrow.” Sehun told me.

Yixing nodded “I’ve got one today.”

I wanted to squeal “Thank the lord!”

           We soon went to our lessons and I was overly glad that the guys didn’t ask us what we spent the weekend doing.

Yixing prodded me in Math’s to get my attention “What did you and Kai do at the weekend?”

I spoke too soon “I dragged Kai to the beach.”

Yixing raised both of his eyebrows at me and broke out into a grin “Are you two dating?”

I ended up choking a little too hard “O-Oh my god.”

Yixing patted me on the back after the teacher narrowed her eyes at us but she soon got back to what she was doing “Wow that was a reaction and a half.”

“W-What makes you think we’re dating?” I asked and then cleared my throat.

He frowned “Really Emira?”

“What?” I rose an eyebrow at him “I’d kindly like to remind you what happened at lunch on the first day. Jongin isn’t interested in romance remember?”

           I was more than confused when Yixing didn’t answer me and only shook his head before concentrating on the work at hand. I had a horrible feeling crawl up my spine at the slight reminder of what my brother had said to me on Sunday morning. No way.

 

 

          Before I headed off to lunch I decided to stop by the bathroom because I was beginning to feel sick. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and frowned at myself. Was I really that blind? I shook my head in response. No, he was the one that was reluctant to even hug me. Let alone anything like that.

My wrist was suddenly grabbed and I was forced to turn to face the culprit who seemed to be one of the girls from my math class “What is it?” I asked her in concern.

Her grip got a little too tight “Is it true?” she asked with a clenched jaw.

“I’m sorry I must have missed part of the conversation where you tell me what ‘it’ is.” I replied with a sarcastic remark “Can you let go of my wrist? You’re kind of hurting me.”

She yanked me towards her and glared straight in my face “Are you or are you not datin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter