Not Over Yet.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the is wrong with you guys?” Sehun snapped “Why did you make her run?”

“Did you want me to make her ing skip?!” Yixing snapped back “We’re lucky we were ing there at all unlike some ing people.”

“Don’t talk to me.” Kai’s voice filled my ears.

Luhan sighed and I felt someone move me a little bit “I can’t believe we’re actually arguing right now.”

“Maybe if someone hadn’t been stupid enough to go out with a heart condition we’d – ” Sehun started.

But Yixing cut him off “Don’t you ing dare. Don’t you think it’s hard enough for her to have literally no one give a ? Let alone you two – especially you Kim Jongin – bail out on her? Seriously you need to get over it.”

“I said –” Kai was about to snap.

But I opened my eyes drowsily “Stop the car.” And cut him off.

Luhan who was evidently the person who propped me up blinked at me “What?”

“Stop the car.” I said again as I forced myself off his shoulder “Stop the car or I will get out with it moving.”

“Are you stupid?” Sehun looked at me in the rear view mirror.

“Your choice.” I moved over Luhan who looked startled as I shoved him weakly towards Yixing and put my hand on the door handle.

Yixing grabbed my shoulder “The car is moving are you trying to kill yourself?”

I looked at Yixing and gave him a snort “I’m dying anyway so who gives a ?”

“Okay I’m pulling over. God.” Sehun rolled his eyes and pulled the car over.

Luhan shook his head at me “What do you plan to do? Your father is looking for you and you literally passed out on us.”

“I’m not going to be a burden to people who don’t want me to be Luhan.” I looked at him as I opened the car door “I appreciate the help. Thanks.” I stepped out of the car and slammed the door, only to stagger onto the side walk and blink harshly as I held onto the wall.

Yixing opened the car door on the other side “Get in the car Emira.”

“No.” I began walking away “Go home. Forget I existed. I won’t be around for that much longer anyway.”

“You are so stubborn!” Yixing shouted at me.

I looked over and smirked at the four of them “You only just realised that now Yixing? Maybe you guys did barely know me at all.” I continued walking again.

I heard another car door open and just as I turned around I was suddenly swept off my feet by Kai “You will get in this car and stay in this god damn car even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter