Heroes and Villains.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I change my mind.” Kai said pulling at the tight material “I don’t want to do this anymore.”

I rose an eyebrow at him “Oh Jongin don’t be such a spoil sport.”

“At least you’re not a villain.” Yixing muttered as he tugged at his mask.

                One of the things on Kai’s list of things for us to do was to dress up like super heroes and take down citizens for petty crimes but I thought we might actually get arrested if we did that. So we took the guys and decided to turn them into villains and now here we were in the elevator on our way downstairs.

                Kai was complaining that the costume was tight and we all knew he was just embarrassed to be dressed the way he was.

“Explain to me how we got roped into this again?” Luhan asked as the elevator opened up and we walked out, earning a double take from one of our neighbours.

Sehun was smiling the entire time “I really like it.”

Kai sighed “You would like it.”

“It was on your list!” I said to him “You promised Jongin.”

He blushed and sighed “Fine!”

“Seeing as it was your idea.” Yixing said making us stop abruptly “I think it’s only fair that as the first act of a villain you have to save the damsel in distress.”

Kai frowned at him “Damsel in distress?”

“But Lulu is a vill –” I was cut off by the scream that erupted my throat from where Yixing fireman lifted me up and over his shoulder “Yixing!” I screamed “Put me down!”

Yixing erupted into an evil laugh and started running off with me “Never!”

“Lay you get back here right now!” Kai snapped.

“Ohh you’re the true evil genius!” Luhan said catching up in no time.

Sehun snorted loudly “He’s catching up!”

“Oh my god!” I shook my head as I laughed “I don’t like this!”

“You should be begging Kai to rescue you! You’re ruining the plan!” Yixing sighed as he turned a corner; we were really gaining weird looks now.

I gripped onto Yixing’s cape and sighed “Jongin! If you don’t come save me right now I –”

“Shut up Emira!” Kai shouted.

 

 

Kai had managed to successfully rescue me from Yixing and had delivered a blow to the guys gut and was now sat on a bench catching his breath “God.”

“Jongin you’ve become unfit.” I said sitting next to him “You didn’t eat very well whilst I was away did you?”

“Actually he ate nothing but junk food.” Sehun informed me.

“Sehun!” Kai snapped at him.

I gasped and looked at Kai in shock “You always told me off for eating junk food you giant hypocrite and now you’re eating it?!” I slapped his arm “Kim Jongin I’m disappointed with you!”

“I ate junk food for a month or so you ate it for ages!” Kai counteracted my argument.

I stood up and huffed “I don’t know what I’m madder about! You eating junk food without me or the fact that you weren’t taking care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter