Not Okay. Not Okay At All.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                After we had left the dance studio and were now sat inside of a bubble tea store which had Sehun bouncing in his seat over. Kai had got a phone call and excused himself to stand outside and chat on it but he did not look happy as he was on the phone.

That’s when Yixing decided to talk to me in Mandarin “You know that Chest is not French toast in French right?”

My head whipped around to look at him “What?”

“This morning.” Yixing continued as Luhan looked at him in bewilderment too “You looked like you were in pain and your brother asked ‘Chest?’ you said ‘Yes I would love some French toast’.”

Luhan frowned “Is that what Henry said?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I muttered in Mandarin.

Yixing frowned at me “You’re hiding something and I’m not being funny but you’re dating our best friend now. I don’t want to see him hurt Emira and I’m pretty sure you don’t either.”

“You have gone a ghostly pale.” Luhan commented.

Sehun groaned in frustration “Can you guys stop? I am still here.”

I ran my hand through my hair “Not now Yixing.”

“He’s our best friend.” Yixing reminded me “You’re our friend too and whatever it is you can count on us.”

I looked up at Yixing and with the most serious expression I have ever given in my life I looked him dead in the eye and said “I’m going to need you to remember that Yixing.”

They both flinched at the tone and my look. Luhan blinked at me in bewilderment “What is it Emira?”

“He doesn’t even know.” I admitted to them “I don’t think it would be right if I told you before I told him and I wasn’t going to tell him until it was better but I don’t have a choice anymore. Henry put the damper on that the day I found out there’s no use.”

Yixing looked worried “You’re scaring me whatever it is we’ll handle it. We won’t tell him but I’d rather know now so I know what you mean by counting on us.”

I looked at Sehun and smiled at him “Could you go and grab me a muffin?”

Sehun blinked “Okay…” he stood up slowly and eyed us all before going to the counter.

I placed my hands on the to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter