Sandy Places.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                We reached our destination and Kai looked confused as I pulled him off the train. I didn’t say anything as I pulled him away from the train station.

“Emira would you like to tell me what we’re doing here?” He asked.

“You know I’ve always wanted to go to the beach with friends.” I answered “I thought maybe it would be a good idea for us to go whilst the guys are busy doing something else. I thought about booking a flight so we could go somewhere warmer but I thought that would just be too much.”

“We’re going to the beach?” He asked another question.

I looked up at him and smiled “You’re full of questions today Jongin.” I began swinging our hands back and forth “Problem with my idea?”

“Not at all.” He said shaking his head “In fact I like it a lot.”

“Spur of the moment.” I muttered to him as I looked ahead and noticed the sea come into view.

He let out a long sigh “The best kind of moment.”

I looked at him with surprise “That’s what I was thinking.”

“Come on then.” He released my hand and knelt down “Hop on.”

I smiled widely “Really?!”

“Emira.” He said my name firmly “Hop on.”

He didn’t have to ask me a third time as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hopped on his back. He tucked his hands beneath my knees and adjusted my weight as he stood up. I giggled as I pressed my head against his “You seem free Jongin.”

“Only because of you.” He said continuing to walk again “And you’re extremely light. Seriously you may as well be air.”

I sighed as the sand slowly came into view “It’s beautiful right?”

“Yes it is.” He smiled as he turned his head to look at me over his shoulder “Comfortable back there?”

“You have a firm back Jongin.” I complimented and watched as his face went red and he looked back at the sea “It’s very comfortable.”

“Are you going to those appoin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter