French Toast.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            On Saturday I had literally fallen out of bed at the noise coming from inside of my living room. I had gone to bed in an over-sized t-shirt as I usually did and shorts this time since Kai actually complained to me that it was extremely indecent of a woman to share a bed with a man in just her underwear.

              After I tried to tell him that boyfriends and girlfriends don’t count he went all shades of red including a very interesting vermillion colour and went through my draws until he found a pair pyjama shorts and threw them at me saying he wouldn’t be sleeping here if I didn’t change.

              I knew full well he wouldn’t leave when he said that so I sat there with a raised eyebrow until he literally demanded me to put them on. So now I got up from the side of the bed sleepily and opened the door only to blink at the five blurry figures.

“Did you guys have ?” My brother’s voice hit my ears like a razor blade.

Kai choked on his own saliva and went red as he looked at Henry “No!”

“Oh good I was worried she had stolen your virtue like the blood leach that she is.” Henry gave me a cocky smile before heading to the fridge.

And I have no idea who I was more offended of so I looked over at Henry first “For starters at least I’d be having unlike you mole man, secondly I doubt Jongin would ever let me steal his virtue.” I looked at Kai who was blushing as he punched Sehun in the arm who was laughing with the other two “Last but not least what kind of reaction is that? Is the idea of sleeping with me that bad to you Kim Jongin?” Okay I was tired so sue me.

Henry sighed “Oh god we woke up the morning troll.”

“Shut the up before I put my foot in your face.” I snapped at him.

Henry snorted “It’s bad enough I have to look at your peg legs.”

Luhan snorted “It’s good to see so much of you in the morning Emira.”

Kai shoved him “Go over your own girlfriend.”

“You didn’t answer her question.” Yixing said with a smile.

Kai frowned at him “I will hit you.”

“Can you go get dressed some of us would like to eat breakfast this morning.” Henry said to me.

I flipped him the bird “I am not even hungry.”

“You are eating.” Kai said looking at me now “Even if I have to force you to.”

I leaned against the frame of the door “I’ll eat it if you feed me with your mouth.”

Sehun choked now “O-Oh goodness.”

“Gross, that’s how you catch diseases Jongin.” Henry shuddered but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter