Interruptions in the Meadow.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Kai’s parents must have left really early the next day because the house was silent when I woke up to my against Kai’s bare chest and his lips kissing the crook of my neck gently. We must have fallen asleep in each-others upset embrace the night before.

“Are you mauling me Jongin?” I asked sleepily.

He smiled against my skin and a hand came to run up the side of my hip until it was on my abdomen “Yes.”

“I am not complaining.” I hummed as I rolled onto my back to look at him.

He brought his hand up to my face “How do you feel?”

“Tired.” I answered “But other than that I feel great.”

He smiled sadly “Not sore?”

“No. Are you?” I smirked.

He laughed “No I feel very much relieved.”

“I am very glad.” I brought my hand up and set it on his chest, his heart beat was fast “Your heart is racing Jongin.”

“I’m scared.” He admitted suddenly with a pained expression “I don’t want to lose you.”

I fought back the tears and gave him a smile “I know.”

“Do you want to go shower?” He asked suddenly sitting up and clearing his throat as he sat on the edge of the bed.

His tanned bare skin beckoned me and I moved towards him, pressing my lips to his “How about we share a bath?”

He looked over his shoulder at me “If that’s what you want.”

 

 

                After sharing a very huge but very soothing bath together we got dressed and went downstairs to find that the house was empty. And as if Kai had read my thoughts as he began to use the Kitchen, he answered the question that popped into my head.

“They’re at the firm.” Kai said as he pulled out a frying pan “Working on your case.”

I nodded “Are you a mind reader Jongin?”

He looked over his shoulder at me with a smile “Only your mind Emira.”

“How do you feel after I stole your virtue?” I teased as I sat at the very small table which was circular and had a vase of sunflowers set upon it.

He rolled his eyes “Replace stolen with given and I’ll answer with I feel fantastic.”

“Given.” I repeated with a smile as I ran my finger down the edge of the vase “No regrets?”

“Never.” He answered me “Not with you.”

I nodded to myself even though he couldn’t see me “Good.”

“Emira?” He stopped doing what he was doing to look at me.

I looked up with a raised eyebrow “Yeah?”

“Yesterday my father said your medical records showed that you had a substantial record of broken bones.” He said with a clenched fist “Can you tell me?”

I smiled at him “I’ll tell you if you keep cooking.” He nodded and continued what he was doing “I’ve suffered a fractured skull, broken eye socket, my ribs have been broken six times and at one point I had a hair-line fracture in my hip.” I frowned to myself as I tried to re call most of them if not all “A strained ankle about eight times I think and my le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter