Cocky Arrogance.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              I spent the night in Kai’s apartment after he refused to let me go after I said I needed to speak to my brother. He feared that I would run away and held me tightly as we slept through the night but how was I supposed to sleep now?

Kai must have woken up before me because I felt something warm run across my cheek “Good morning.” His voice hit my ears like a soft caress.

I opened my eyes and stared straight into his “Jongin. What are you doing?”

“It’s time to get up.” He said “I know how lazy you are but I think it’s time to get ready for school.”

I groaned at the thought “Why?”

“You’ve already missed enough.” He said scolding me “I’m not the only one that panicked when you decided to go off the map.”

“I did not go off the map.” I frowned at him “I was in Henry’s apartment.”

Kai’s expression fell “You were under my nose the entire time?”

“Quite literally yes I was.” I smiled at him teasingly.

He rolled me onto my back and hovered over me, and he seemed disappointed by the lack of a reaction as I stared up at him “How am I supposed to know that how you feel for me is real when you don’t even batter an eyelash?”

“I have more pressing matters to be nervous about.” I said for the thousandth time to him “Why should I be embarrassed about something that I want?”

Kai dead-panned “You know you’re wise sometimes.”

“I aim to please.” I answered.

He lowered himself and kissed me gently, only to pull away seconds later “I noticed. Now get up.”

 

 

            Walking to school hand-in-hand with Kai was entirely different now that it meant something different for us. The school quickly came into view and if I hadn’t got other things to be scared of then I’d have probably been nervous because students were already staring at us.

Kai pulled me to a stop and turned me to look at him “We’re together.”

“Technically you didn’t ask me.” I replied cockily.

He narrowed his eyes at me “Be my girlfriend.”

“Oh.” I place my hand on my chest “Such a hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter