Fort War.

In The Right Place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do we have to get up?” Kai asked as he held me in his embrace after we woke up together. His hand was running through my hair gently.

I smiled at him “Jongin you have me. I’m not going anywhere.”

“Doesn’t mean I’m ready to share you.” He said with a cocky smile.

I snorted as I ran my hands over his toned, “Who said you had to share me?”

“You know what I meant.” Kai frowned.

“Kim Jongin!” Yixing shouted from the front door “Open this door right now!”

“Stop hogging her Kai!” Luhan shouted next.

Sehun laughed and joined in “You can have her in bed as much as you want after we’re gone Kai!”

“I hate them.” Kai muttered “I really hate them.” He slipped out of bed and began pulling some clothes on.

I watched him from the bed “That’s a lie and you know it.”

“Shut up.” He said as he opened the bedroom door “And get dressed.” He told me before heading out of the door, closing it behind him.

                I hopped out of bed and pulled on one of his far-too big for me sweaters with a pair of his boxers. I didn’t even have any clothes here anymore; they were either at his mothers or back in my old apartment.

I opened the bedroom door and leant against the frame, running my hand through my hair as I looked at them all “Good morning guys.”

“Do you ever have the decency to dress properly?” Henry said frowning at me; his arm was wrapped around Soolin’s waist.

I pretended to think about it for a second “Nope.”

“Are those your clothes Kai?” Soolin winked at me as she teased Kai.

Kai literally drank me in with his eyes as he blushed uncontrollably “What the hell are you wearing? I told you to get dressed!”

“Does she ever do as she’s told?” Sehun smirked as he leant against the back of the sofa.

I pointed at Sehun “Someone gets me. Besides I don’t have any other clothes Jongin.”

“Does she always do this?” Baekhyun asked peering from behind Luhan.

Luhan laughed “Yeah you’ll get used to it.”

“Stop looking at her!” Kai scolded “You guys ruined my morning!”

 

 

“Jongin what is going on?” I asked after I was dragged out by Soolin to my old apartment to get changed. I came back to find everyone making the whole of Kai’s open-plan living room and Kitchen into a giant tent-like dome with blankets.

Kai looked at me as he held up a blanket as Sehun rammed a pin in it, he looked much younger with the smile that was on his face and he still had extreme bed hair “We’re making a giant fort.”

I blinked at him “Really?” I beamed from ear to ear.

Yixing placed both of his hands on my shoulders and whispered “When you were on life support Kai came up with a list of things he wanted to do with you. Turning the whole of this space into a giant fort and having paper aeroplane battles was one of them.” He said in Mandarin so I really don’t know why he bothered to whisper.

A smile slowly crept on my face a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter