School Rumble: BaekDO comes along

Stupid CUPID!

                      MOrE Trouble!

Featured SOng: Crazy Love by Mindy Gledhill


Setting: Seoul Univ. garden/Students Area

 


[Chapter] Characters:

Luhan

   Baekhyun

D.O (+SeKai, TaoRis)

                                                                                


          Scenario:

BaekDO tandem comes along~ 

                                    Luhan's no.1 fan, Baek, plus the nerdy .DO!


Luhan, together with the four cupids who have been bugging him since early morning, decided to spend time in the university garden. Their (well, technically, only Lulu's) next class is at 3 in the afternoon so they have time to relax.

Or so they think.

*Sound of camera shutter*

Luhan tensed upon hearing the familiar sound. Tao rolled his eyes. Sehun pouted as he continued his injured cheeks.Kai just ignored it but remained scowling the entire time. Kris, the mad cupid, slowly stood up and approached a moving bush. He grabbed something and pulled it up quickly. 

"He-Helloooooo...," Baekhyun greeted them as Kris hung him up.

They sighed. 

"Why are you here?" Kris asked as he put down the "stalker."

Baekhyun fixed his shirt. He started taking pictures of Luhan. Seeing this, Tao grabbed Luhan's can of soda and threw it on him who bowed down hastily to avoid it. 

"Answer me!" Kris hit Baekyun's head.

"I am here for Luhannie," he answered while putting down his camera. "I do this on a daily basis, you should know."

"Hey!" Luhan shouted at him out of shock. "What do you mean daily basis?"

Baek grinned at him as he opened his bag. He was struggling to find something inside... and not long, he showed them a bulk of Luhan's pictures.

"Tadaaa!!!!" He proudly annouced while making Sehun and Tao jealous of all his collections.

[T] "Sleeping Lulu..."

[S] "Eating Hannie"

[Kr] "Pretty face going to school...."

[T] "Lulu riding a cab..."

[S] "My Hannie buying food in the cafeteria..."

[Kr] "Pretty face after class..."

"And here's a special picture of Luhannie taking a shower!!!!!" He raised a photo up in the air.

Their eyes bulged upon hearing the rather malicious declaration from Baek who, on the other hand, was jumping like a kid in so much excitement. He's the epitome of a real stalker.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Luhan was about to go crazy when he heard Baekhyun. He was having a heart attack right on the spot.

[B] "Eh?"

Another cupid popped out behind Baekhyun and took the photo like lightning. "Give me that."
 

"D.O!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "That's my photo. I took that!"

"No," he shoved Baekhyun away. "This is my bookmark. You can't have this." The nerdy cupid immediately tucked the photo in one of the pages of his book. 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Luhan, who a while ago was on the verge of going crazy, has finally lost his sanity. He dropped on the ground like jelly.

[Tao] Lulu!

[Sehun] Hannie!

[Kris] Pretty face! (with a deep voice)

[D.O] Luhaaaaaaan....

[Kai] Hey! Luhannie!

[Baek] BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

They all rushed to him at once.

Tao moved his shoulder  rapidly to check if he's alright while Kris tried to snap him out of insanity by gently patting his forehead. Kai checked Luhan's heartbeat as D.O suggested. Baekhyun was holding Luhan's hand, sobbing at the side. Sehun, on the other hand, pushed them away one by one as he knelt down. He was about to give Luhan a mouth to mouth resuscitation when the latter instantly sat up. 

[Kai] Are you alright? 

He was so close to Luhan's face that the latter can feel his breath. He turned red all of a sudden. "GET AWAY!"

Luhan rose to his feet and started walking rigidly away from the crowd of gorgeous men. 

"Where are you going, Lulu?"

"Library," Luhan murmured. 

D.O suddely ran to him and put his arms across Luhan's shoulder as they walk. "I'll go with you."

Luhan turned to him and asked, "Why?" He then remembered his photo in D.O's book. "Hey! Give me that photo!" He tried to snatch the book but failed. 

"No, Luhan. This is my bookm--"

"I'll buy you more bookmarks. Please give me that!" Luhan was pleading.

D.O motioned Luhan's body to face him. With a serious tone and a poker face, he uttered,"Nothing is more beautiful than person in this picture. So please understand, Luhan. I need this."

????

Luhan was about to go nuts again. He was aware tha he can't do anything so he lazily marched along with D.O to the library with a grave expression. Baekhyun crept behind them. Tao, Sehun and Kris followed as well while Kai chose to stay behind; sitting on the bench all by himself. 

At the library~

Blink blink blink

Kris, Tao, Sehun and Baekhyun were silently watching D.O and Luhan as the two read their books.

Blink Blink Blink Blink

The four were starting to get bored and can't help but yawn simultaneously.

"Lulu," Tao called. "Do you enjoy this?"

Luhan ignored him as he skimmed through the book. 

"Hannie," Sehun followed and asked, "What are you reading?"

Ignored.

Kris cleared his throat, "Pretty face, you can read outside you know. There are more beautiful places than this room. You'll appreciate reading more if the ambiance is good."

D.O closed his book all of a sudden and gave the mad cupid a dirty look. "Take it from someone who doesn't read books."

Sensing the sarcasm, Kris lifted his eyebrow and glared back at D.O who eventually returned to his book. 

Baekhyun wasn't allowed to bring his camera inside the room so he, Tao and Kris continued to fight boredom while Luhan and D.O read silently. "They are too similar. I hate it," Baek murmured. "Yeah," Tao agreed. "They both like reading." Kris snorted while Sehun slowly made his way, crawling, next to Luhan. Concentrating, Luhan didn't notice him at his feet. The carefree cupid touched Hannie's thighs.He screamed in shock and his voice echoed throughout the library. 

"Hey. What are you guys doing there?!!! Get out! You're disturbing the other students," a stout librarian scolded and forced them to leave. D.O who was reading the best bit of the story can't help but kick Sehun, yet Baek, Kris and Tao were happily stretching their arms; after they escaped from the room.

It's 2 in the afternoon; one hour spare before Luhan's class. They decided to return to the students area to find Kai sleeping on the bench. 

When Luhan approached him to get a fallen leaf on his face, he immediately grabbed Luhan's hand and both of them disappered.

"Whhaaaaa!!!" Baek yelled at D.O who was next to him. "Kai!!!"

"Stop screaming to my face!" D.O almost punched him.

Sehun was in a panic state, "Where, where...where could they be? In Hannie's room? In the cafeteria? In a beach? A hote--"

Tao kicked him hard. "Calm your sh--! You are becoming more and more uptight! Are you really a carefree dude?!"

Sehun jabbed him on the face, "You shut up! He stole my Hannie."

"How many times should I tell you that he's not yours!" Kris wasn't able to control his emotions and buried another blow on Sehun's face while Baek and D.O just watched their brothers in the corner, judging.

"Kai always do that! Aren't you mad?" Sehun was running backwards away from Kris who didn't stop giving him a hard time.

"I am mad," Baek murmured. 

"I am effin mad!" Tao added.

"I'm not," D.O suddenly uttered with confidence.

The violence stopped and they all turned to him.

"Luhan dislikes Kai. They are total opposites," he sighed. "He's not a threat. Luhan is better with me. We balance out each other nicely," he smiled like a boy experiencing love for the first time as he walked away from his brothers who were looking at him from head to toe.

[T] "You gotta be kidding me? Is D.O...."

Sehun bit his fist in rage.

[Kr] Ahh-hah!

[Baek] Hm-hm. Na-ah. NO NO NO NO! He can't. You can't..."

Baekhyun pointed the others one by one. "Luhannie will come to me. The magic arrow is mine!"

[T] You're a creepy dude, taking pictures of Lulu everywhere. Do you think he'll trust you?

[S] Right! He won't choose you coz I will be the one marrying him.

[Kr] ......

[T] You idiot! You can't marry Lulu. What are you, twelve?!

[B] You are just jealous of my collections. I know deep in your hearts you want to take all of it!

[S] Quiet, creepy arse! Hannie and I kissed already. You two got nothing but unfulfilled dreams.

[Kr] ...............

[B] You are overconfident. He will not choose a childish guy like you.

[T] He'll go with me. I can protect him. He knows that.

[S] Hannie is mine!!!!

[S,T,B] Ahhhhhhh! They started attacking each other.

[Kr] That's it.

Kris cracked his knuckles and ran after them.

Violence resumed. 

 


Author's note: This is Lulu running away from Baek. xD Proves how a creep Baekhyun is. LOL kidding.  

 

(c) Koreanstuff.soup.io 

What will happen if the 3 eldest Cupids help Luhan change his looks?