Luhan is Missing!

Stupid CUPID!

 

Here's the real deal, dears. ^_^- I hope you like this one.


 

 

 

 

Featured song: I think my Love is YOU by Navi


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! HE'S GONE!"

Baekhyun sobbed. "He can't be at school since it's the weekend! Luhannie is missing!" He was dramatically "walling" while his brothers watched him in pity (more like embarrassment) while shaking their heads. 

"Maybe he went to buy something," said Suho. 

[Chen] But a lot of his clothes are not here. The cabinet is half-empty. Plus his backpack. And.... more things are missing here in the room.

"He was here last night. We peeped through the window and find Luhan sleeping peacefully," uttered D.O with utmost concern. "I wonder where he is."

Tao sighed and scratched his head, "He can't just left us without saying anything."

Suho frowned and followed up with a heavier sigh while Chanyeol and Chen were busy thinking on the side. Kris was checking the drawers and pulled out a piece of clothing. "He didn't leave. Look."

Xiumin and Lay's eyes widened. 

Suho ran towards him and grabbed the thing, "What are you doing, Kris?!!!! You can't just take Luhannie's boxers!" He tucked the clothing back to the drawer and closed it loudly.

Sehun was sitting on the window, looking outside. Somehow, he felt guilty. He could be the reason why Luhan left without saying a word. His eyes started to weigh heavy. He can't helped but sulk....sulk... and sulk...

"I saw Sehun with Luhannie yesterday," D.O began. He glanced at the youngest one who wasn't able to grasp the conversation happening inside the room.

"Hey," Kris called out to him and when he turned to face them, D.O continued. "I saw the two of you in the carnival last night. You were holding him like a hostage while walking."

Suho, Chen and Chanyeol waited for Sehun's response. 

[Sehun] .....

"Sehun. Tell us what happened," demanded Chanyeol.

"Date," Sehun answered faintly.

Chen tilted his head towards his direction to hear him clearly, "What was that?"

"A date," Sehun repeated; now with a louder voice.

Kris and Suho looked at each other. Baekhyun froze on the wall while D.O lifted his eyebrows. Chen closed his eyes and listened carefully before he uttered, "A love song...." He raised his head and turned to Chanyeol, "He was telling the truth. I bet something more happened."

Lay curved his lips downwards before he curled up on the bed and hid his face.

Xiumin was holding a pack of chips and after hearing Chen's confirmation, he munched on his food with a sad expression.

Tao was eyeing Sehun like a prey on the side while digging his nails against the desk.

"What happened, Sehun? Did you ---" Before Chanyeol finished his interrogation, the youngest cupid replied. "I confessed. That's what happened."

Everyone fell silent.

"I know you are all silently blaming me," Sehun added. He let his body float outside the window and not long, he ascended higher to find Kai quietly listening to them on the rooftop. When they saw each other, Sehun looked away and murmured, "I didn't hurt him. I kept my word..."

"So where is he now?" Kai said with a disappointed and blaming tone.

Sehun turned to him and asserted, "I don't know. But I will find him. I won't sit here like a fool, trying to blame other people when I can look for him."

Kai fixed his stare on Sehun and refuted, "Don't get me started. I am worried, too."

"Then do something!" Sehun almost screamed at him. "If I have your teleportation powers, Luhan is already back by now."

...

The coldness in Kai's eyes  began to subside after hearing him. He lowered his head and sighed, "Do you know how frustrated I am..? Despite my powers, I can't find him..." He clenched his fist.

Sehun slowly retreated and sighed as well. "I am going to search for him." He glanced at Kai before adding, "You should do something, too. After all, you like him."

With eyes wide opened, Kai lifted his head to see Sehun flying away swiftly. 

After all, you like him...


Luhan peeked outside the window to make sure no one followed him. It was Saturday and only a few people were in the university. Some were professor who have regular tasks or projects to finish while the rest were just students practicing for a performance. 

He tiptoed away from the window and walked through the high bookshelves inside the library. 

He grabbed a random book and went directly to a dimmed corner, away from the light to make sure no one will notice him. He sat down and started scanning the pages. 

Of all the places he could go to, he decided to hang around in the library. The cupids will surely search for him and find this place, but they are not familiar with a secret area behind the librarian's counter. He believed that he will be safe in his place. 

He thought of Kai. He must be worried and he might use his powers to find him. 

But Luhan compromised.

He was skimming the pages now, not really understanding what he was reading. It doesn't matter though. He just wanted to kill time. Avoid the cupids for the day if that's even possible. 

Afterwards, Luhan felt sleepy and decided to take a nap. 

"Ohh.... you're just here." A sleepy voice interrupted him. Luhan immediately raised his head. 

"LAY!"

Lay waved at him like a five-year old kid while sitting comfortably across the table.

"How did you find me?" asked Luhan who was terrified to see that someone was able to find him right away. More importantly, it's Lay, the lazy and usually uninterested one.

When Lay didn't answer and just stared lovingly at him with a teasing smile on his face, Luhan remembered something. It must be a dream!Lay may have reached him through a dream. He suddenly hit the table loudly to see if he's really in slumber. Lay bolted and crouched to hide while Luhan's jaw opened wide in pain. 

"Ouuuuuchhhhh. That hurts," he remarked.

"Why'd you do that, Luhannie?" asked Lay who was still in a funny "aftershock" position with his scared expression.

Luhan shook his hand and sighed, "I was just making sure that I am not dreaming."

[Lay] And?

"And I think I'm not," Luhan replied.

Lay just tilted his head away and smirked secretly.

Luhan rested his head on the table and pouted. Just when he thought he could have some peace and quiet, he found himself with Lay who was now moving towards him. His eyes followed the cupid as the latter carried his chair and positioned it next to him.

"My brothers are frantically searching for you. Do you want me to---"

Luhan turned to him with a warning expression, "No! Don't tell them."

....

"But they are worried---"

"Please, Lay. I just need some time away from them," explained Luhan. 

Lay retreated, "You want to be alone?"

Luhan nodded.

Lay sighed, "I have to leave then. You seemed trouble, Luhannie."

The cupid was about to go when he halted and stood still for a moment. Luhan watched him and frowned in confusion. 

"What's the matter, Lay?"

Lay quickly sat back next to Luhan and replied, "Maybe I can help you."

"Help me?"

Lay nodded, "You looked miserable and gloomy today, Luhannie. Not the usual Luhan that I see... well, when I'm awake. Maybe I can be of help."

"How?" asked Luhan who was arching his head away from Lay who was closed to his face.

Lay rubbed his hands together excitedly and placed them on Luhan's chest. The latter arched his eyebrows and inquired, "What are you doing, Lay?"

He missed the fact that Lay was touching him. Luhan would usually jerk and ran away when someone touches him. But at that moment, he wasn't really irked by it. He got used to the touchy cupids who were either kissing him, grabbing his hand, or hugging him.

"Lay?"

"Shshsh... I am healing you..."

"I'm not sick, Lay."

"Oh yes you are. Love sickness," the cupid insisted.

Luhan just sighed in response.

He was concentrating in "healing" Luhan and the latter didn't notice the thinning distance between him and the former. He was busy thinking while looking at the books around. After a while, he shifted his eyes on Lay, and to his surprise, the latter was staring back at him. Their faces were so close that Luhan had a mini-heart attack right on the spot. He froze while Lay's eyes were unmoving and were fixed on Luhan's chin.

[Luhan] ....!

.....

....

***

The cupids returned to Luhan's room after an hour of searching. They shook their heads one by one to signify that Luhan wasn't found. Kai flopped on the floor and buried his head between his thighs as he curled up in a ball while Xiumin stood sadly beside him. Sehun hasn't returned yet.

Chanyeol was pacing back and forth until Baekhyun suggested. "Why don't we ask his mom? Maybe Luhan told him where he'd go."

"His mom is not around. I heard she visited her hometown," Suho answered.

After that, they sighed simultaneously. Not long, Lay's groaning disrupted their thoughts. The sleeping cupid was smooching the pillow he was embracing tightly.

***

Lay gently pressed his lips against Luhan's chin.

His hands which were previously placed on Luhan's chest were creeping up on the latter's shoulders. 

[Luhan] What..the..

***

"What is he doing?" asked Suho; disgusted by the sight as he watched Lay.

"Dreaming obviously," D.O responded quickly. 

....

They shook their head once again and sighed... until Baekhyun yelled at the sleeping cupid all of a sudden.

"Yah! Wake him up!" 

He approached Lay, grabbed the pillow and smashed it on his head. "WAKE UP!"

"What was that, Baekhyun?" inquired Chanyeol.

Baekhyun continued hitting him with no mercy while Lay started crawling away from him, while covering his head.

[Baekhyun] He was dreaming and kissing someone. It must be Luhannie! This sleepyhead...

[Lay] Stop stop stop!!!!

Tao narrowed his eyes, grabbed another pillow and helped Baekhyun teach Lay a good lesson for doing something inappropriate. They were at it until Kai stood up and spoke, "Where is he, Lay?"

[Lay] Aw--ouch...stop!..Luhannie..is..in the...many books..what was it...ouch stop it already..

[Chanyeol] Stop now! Where is he, Lay?

Before Lay could further, Kai already disappeared in sight.


Luhan raised his head up in shock. He looked around to see that he was alone. No Lay. No kiss. ...or did it really happen?

He shook his head rapidly and sighed. 

When he glanced at the wall clock, it was 11 in the morning. He slept for almost an hour. The book he was skimming was wide opened. When he decided to close it, the title says. "Catching dreams."

He was thinking that it could be the reason why Lay was able to connect to him. He thought of Lay for a moment when he read the title. And when he slept, their mind could have intercepted.

He chuckled softly, amused of himself. "They are really mysterious in their own ways."

He rose to his feet and turned around to see Kai watching him intently; controlling the urge to ran to Luhan who was now in a great state of shock.

"You're here..." Kai muttered in relief. 

Luhan looked away and nodded. 

.....

....

"I'm sorry," Luhan began. "I just wanted to be alone today so I didn't tell anyone."

....

When Kai didn't answer, Luhan tried to explain further. "Reading relaxes my mind so I.. I decided to stay here."

.....

.....

"Kai..."

....

The cupid slowly turned around and walked away unexpectedly.

"K-Kai..."

...

"You want to be alone, right? I am just giving you what you want," he replied faintly.

Luhan fell silent.

Kai paused for a while; waiting on what Luhan was about to say next. 

When he heard nothing but silence, he dragged his feet farther.

"Y-you can stay if you want." Luhan's soft voice resonated.

Kai halted and spoke, "Do you want me to stay?"

...

"Yes."

The severe feeling of weariness and longing died down and Kai smiled as he shook his head. 

He took a step backward before he swung around excitedly and almost ran to reach Luhan. When he did, Luhan quickly turned the other way and handed him a book. 

"Let's read."

The cupid was anticipating for a hug and much to his dismay, Luhan was asking him to read a book. To read a book!

[Kai] What? Read?

Luhan nodded innocently.

Kai smirked, "What about a hug?"

Luhan was silently getting more books from the shelf, intentionally ignoring Kai.

[Luhan] Here's another one. This one. Oh! That one, too.....And this... this... and finally, this book.

Luhan looked so immersed in finding a good book but he's just actually picking randomly to annoy the cupid.

He let Kai carry the books awkwardly as the latter maintained his balance. Luhan noticed his devastated look and sighed, "You really dislike this."

"Reading too many books, yes,"Kai replied honestly. He immediately put the bulk on the table before he turned to Luhan and tugged the latter closer to him.

"When did you become such a tease?" he whispered to Luhan who was getting away from his grip.

"Stop it. Come on, let's read now," Luhan initiated. He grabbed a random book on the table and handed it to Kai. "Let's read that one."

When Kai flipped it, his mouth opened wide and a smirk appeared on his face.

[Kai] You want this?

Luhan nodded unknowingly.

[Kai] Alright.

He sat next to Luhan and put the book on the table before he gave Luhan a peck on the lips.

Luhan's series of heart-attack continued and he stiffened.

"You wanted it," Kai chuckled and pointed at the book.

The title says:

 

 

 

 

"Sweet Kisses" 

by

Edith L. Green


Author's note: Yohoho! I can't believe I finished this earlier. Anyways, here's the real continuation of the story. ^_^

Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.

Thanks for reading.

 

***

April 2. Tomorrow is the day. ^_~

P.S KAI was a beast in CMB MV. The rest were too y to handle as well, but damn! Yixing slayed me to heaven and beyond when he popped on the screen. I was able to invent new curse words because of him. xD (That's one reason why I featured him in this episode.)