Hi Five!

Stupid CUPID!

 Hi FIVE!

Featured song: Shock me into Love by Lenka

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

I sat on the chair positioned in the middle of the room while the four men circled around me. I can't help but curl down and bow as they continue looking at me from head to toe.

"Hey!"

Kai, the ever grumpy man, yelled at Luhan to call his attention. "Are you listening? Do you understand now?"

Luhan jerked and looked at him; he's still in doubt but fear overpower his emotions. 

"I know it feels surreal. Who would expect such creatures to exist? But we come here for a reason, Hannie," Chanyeol added as he moved closer to Luhan. He patted his head gently. "Don't be afraid. We won't hurt you."

Tao agreed and nodded. "Chanyeol's right. Even though that grumpy a-- was yelling at you, he would not go far killing you. He's just naturally a grumps."

Luhan glanced at Kai and frowned. "Wow. Very convincing."

"For an intorvert, you sure are expressive towards us," Kai responded, as he avoided the eye contact.

Kris suddenly clapped his hands out of nowhere; sporting a stoned face. "Alright. Now we're done. It's nice to meet you, pretty face. We shall go now. We'll come back every now and then to check on you. Good luck with love, good luck with life! Yes. Ahuh."

Chanyeol face-palmed himself. Tao just glared at Kris and sighed. When they were about to depart, Kai took a glimpse of Luhan and finally exposed a small smile on his dark face. "See you," he said in a low voice.

At that moment, I felt like my world was turning upside down. The four creatures in front of me vanished in thin air. Just like that. Not knowing that this other planet, EXO, and other living forms exist, I can't help but think if I am really seeing them or I'm just too tired.

But no! The man called Kai; I can still feel his tight grip on my arm. Tao, the one who was stuck on my window, I see clearly how he's hanging in the air. The giant [because he's extra taller than me] named Chanyeol; I was able to sense his hand as he patted my head. And that Kris, or Kriz, Krish? Wait, what was that again? Ahhh... whatever. Kris. It's Kris. His clapping still echoes in my ears. They told me about this love thing; choosing a guardian [was it a guardian?] who would help me find true love and for me to only pick one. Too much happenings. Not to mention that I am still devastated, thinking about Kimmy. When I checked on his cage, he's gone; alike to how the four creatures appeared and then poof! disappeared again. Tsk. What on Eath is going on?

Luhan felt very lonely in his room after his best friend/pet Kimmy disappeared. He wasn't able to sleep that night; confused and still puzzled about what happened.

The next morning, he went to school with the clinical mask on his face. He was looking down through the whole journey when suddenly a loud clicking of camera shots disturbed his thoughts. Someone was taking his picture! He shivered in fear. The poor Luhannie ran quickly. He wasn't even sure where he's going. The man continued to follow him. As he ran faster, the man does, too.

"AHHHHHH!" He finally screamed out of fear and frustration.

 

"SHHSH SHSH.. hey hey...It's okay," a man suddenly grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. My name's Suho. Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you please relax and stop punching me awww that hurts!"

Luhan shoved the man away from him. The "stalker" who kept on following him finally put his camera down. Luhan can now see him clearly; he's a guy with an average height, with short and wavy brownish/redish hair. He looks like a pleasant fellow; a boy next door type of guy. He smiled at Luhan who immediately saw a unique feature of him; rectangle-shaped mouth when smiling.

The other guy who introduced himself as Suho pulled the guy with the camera next to him.

"I'm sorry about the behavior of my younger brother. He just adores your cute face," Suho revealed as the camera guy next to him struggles to get away from him. 

"Hi! My name is Baekhyun! I am your fan!" 

Luhan looked flustered. He blushed all of a sudden when he heard the word "fan".

"Who are you?" he asked nervously, holding tightly to his bag on his chest.

The two smiled at him. "We're CUPID."

.....

.....

Cupid. Now when did I hear that word? Ahhhhh yes. Yesterday. Yesterday with the four troublesome creatures in my room. They also introduced themselves as cupid. What's up with all these people calling themselves cupid? And just how many cupids are there? I only know one and I didn't even believe he existed. Pfft.

"If you are thinking about the four guys who barged in your room, they are our half-brothers. I apologize for their carelesness."

"Nevermind. You are just too uptight, Suho," Baekhyun murmured. "Luhannie! OMG! You're really cute. I like you!" he is acting like a fanboy and started taking pictures of Luhan once again.

Luhan, whose curiosity and fear are battling inside his system, flushed. He hid his face and turned away. "D-don't say that. No one says that..to me. You cannot even see my face behind this mask."

Baekhyun smiled innocently. He is staring at Luhan's shyness. "Of course I'll say that. I mean it. You are cute. I know. I watch you when you sleep."

Suho nodded like a proud father giving support to Luhan. "I know your confidence is down the drain, Luhan, but you have to love yourself and appreciate it." He suddenly paused and looked at Baekhyun after realizing what his brother uttered. 

Baekhyun's words echoe in Luhan's ears: Watch you when you sleep...watch you. when. YOU sleep....

Even though shy and creeped out, Luhan managed to give a smile for the sake of Suho who seemed kind and caring. The brothers did the same, too; even bigger smiles than Luhan. They asked him if he would like to see the "others".

"When you say "the others", you're talking about "them"?" Luhan asked.

Suho and Baekhyun looked at each other and the latter answered, "No. We are talking about our other siblings."

"Haaaahhh? You mean, you have more siblings?" he paused. "And that means there are more cupids for me to know?!"

They both affirmed. "You'll meet the rest now. Come with us. They are waiting in the cafeteria."

"But I have a class. I can't go now. I might get scolded by my professor if I skip," Luhan replied wearily.

"Don't worry. Even though he's not here, Tao will do a little magic for us," Baekhyun winked.

Everything stopped in an instant. My eyes gazed around the campus. Students, teachers, animals; all stopped moving. I cannot fully understand the events that has been happening but I found myself moving towards Suho and Baekhyun and gave them a chance to get a lead of me. 

When Luhan, together with Suho and Baekhyun arrived at the cafeteria, they saw three people sitting behind the counter table. They drew closer and Suho called out to them. "Lay, Xiumin, Chen! We're here."

An orange-haired guy looked back; pasta cream spread all over his mouth. Another normal looking guy, wearing headphones, turned and smiled at them. The last guy didn't look back.

"Lay?" Baekhyun called out.

He didn't move

"Asleep." The guy with the headphones answered back.

When Luhan came closer, he saw that the guy called Lay was sitting, his eyes closed and he looked like he's in peaceful slumber.

"Is that Luhan?" The orange-haired guy asked while eating the rest of the pasta on the plate. "My name is Xiumin. Nice to meet you." He waved at Luhan with a fork in his hand. 

Luhan waved back shyly. He then glanced at Chen who was looking at him. His eyes widened and he turned his head away. 

"You sure are one shy boy. My name's Chen. It's good to finally see and talk to you," he said as he placed his headphones on his neck.

Luhan smiled at him as he bowed down his head. He then looked at Lay who doesn't have a plan of waking up. Baekhyun came with  a pan and whacked his head. The sound of the head and the pan combined made Luhan shudder as he stepped back with fearful anticipation. "Oh..damn. That must hurt a lot," he thought as he gritted his teeth. "And where did he get the pan?" 

Lay opened his eyes and directly looked at the direction where Luhan is. Scaredy-cat, Luhan shook his head rapidly; his heart was beating fast. 

"Are you the one who woke me up?" Lay asked Luhan. 

Luhan shook his head again rapidly. But Lay just stood up and stretched his arms. "Thank you. I am waiting for that. I have been sleeping for hours, I thought I'll never wake up."

Luhan's jaw dropped in surprise with his response. 

Baekhyun, holding the pan and placing his other hand on his waist, spoke. "Lay...really. What can we do with that habit of yours?" Suho sighed but then giggled to see Lay ignoring Baekhyun and doing all the stretches like a boss. In the cafeteria. While the people are all frozen. And while his brothers and Luhan were staring at him. 

"Where are the four that barged in my room yesterday?" Luhan asked them.

"You mean the four trouble kids?" Chen asked back, clarifying. "They're somewhere doing some other business. We're here today to introduce ourselves."

"Chen, what trouble kids do you mean? Are you including Chanyeol?" Xiumin asked the smiling Chen whose face suddenly turned dark upon hearing Chanyeol's name. 

"Oh NO!" He bit his lips. "I didn't mean to include Chanyeol. I adore Chanyeol, he's a good brother and he takes good care---"

"But you said FOUR. That means you included Channie," Lay uttered back at Chen and laughed.

Chen shook his head. "No. I didn't mean it. Please. Don't tell Chanyeol. He'll go berserck."

They all laughed while Luhan was just looking at them one by one, trying to remember their faces and names. Xiumin, who gobbled up the pasta chuckled the hardest. It looked like a happy scenario; the guys were having a good time, spending a relaxing time together, the place was filled with laughters and positiveness........  

...until Xiumin choke on his food.

"XIUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!" Baekhyun yelled as he reached for the water and offered it to Xiumin who's turning all red; the veins  on his neck were about to pop.

Panicking, Luhan also searched for something to help the choking guy. 

Suho who was expected to help immediately since a brotherly/fatherly/grampy aura was oozing from him, just stayed still looking at Baekhyun and Xiumin. Lay and Chen, too, didn't even bother checking on the poor guy.

Luhan frowned when he saw this. What's this? What kind of brothers are they? 

Suho noticed the change of expression on Luhan's face. He explained, "We are used to it. Don't mind Xiumin. He always does that. We already told him to stop laughing whil eating; he's just a natural stubborn."

Luhan nodded. "I see." He suddenly remembered what Chanyeol explained to him. "Hey...uhm about what Chanyeol told me. Are the five of you will also help me about my special problem [as Chanyeol would say]?"

They all affirmed. "Yes, Luhan. We are all part of the plan. However, you cannot choose yet since you still haven't met our two youngest brothers. 

Another set of brothers? *sigh So there's eleven of them. Wow. Just wow. 

"Don't get frustrated," Suho assured him."We are all here to help you. But only one can dart the magic arrow to the person you'd fall for and like to be with."

"Suho's right. As long as you let us guide you, you'll eventually achieve your dreams. Don't you worry. Let's take things one at a time.," Baekhyun added and winked at him as he clicked his camera.

 

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Author's note: So far, this is all I got for the 2nd chapter. Lay, though. lol  Now, that's 9 cupids. 2 more to go and Lulu will finally meet all of the brothers that will, well, according to them, help Luhan achieve his dreams of love. :) 

***The carefree and the nerdy on the next chapter~ ^.^

P.S So far, who's the most adorable cupid for you?

Feel free to comment and express your ideas, opinions and suggestions. 

Thank you for reading.