Oasis: Suho's Episode

Stupid CUPID!

Featured song: "Oasis"~ by BEAST


At the park~

After a week of distressful waiting, Suho finally got a chance to spend time with Luhan.

"But I want to be with Luhannie!!!!" Sehun insisted, stomping his feet while Kris held him by the nape with a firm grip.

"You and D.O already spent time with him yesterday when you barged in in his room. The both of you are being selfish. Let Suho enjoy his time with Luhannie even just for a day," asserted Chen. 

Baekhyun was hugging a tree on the side and burrowing his face in disappointment while D.O just watched the his siblings quarrel. He sighed heavily. Tao and Kai were both sitting on the opposite side of the bench; hands on their chin and eyes narrowed in annoyance. 

[Lay] *blink blink blink

He was standing behind D.O, looking high, and was waiting for the others to stop bickering. He would glance at Xiumin who was busy eating his chocolate-coated strawberry beside him and turn to the rest afterwards.

[Lay] Xiumin. 

[Xiumin] Nom nom nom....What?

[Lay] I slept with Luhan last time.

Xiumin was about to devour a piece when he paused, put his strawberry inside the plastic wrapper and hit Lay on the head. "You've said that to me a hundred of times already."

Lay smiled like a mad man, "You're jealous."

Xiumin knocked his head again, "Don't push me, Lay."

"You are, indeed," furthered Lay. 

Xiumin gritted his teeth and opened his mouth; he was about to give Lay a piece of his mind when the latter picked a strawberry and shoved it to his mouth; leaving him behind to suffer from choking.

Not long, Suho arrived with Luhan in a fancy 2015 Lexus LS. Luhan shyly waved inside the car while the rest gazed at him in awe.

[Baekhyun] Ohhhh Luhannie....so cute. 

[Sehun] Hannieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait there. I'll save you from that maniac!

[D.O] *sighed*

[Tao] Lulu.

[Chen] Ahhh Luhannie looks so chic.

[Lay] :)

[Kai] ............................................ ! *remembered the kiss*

Luhan lowered the car window and peeped outside. "Are you coming with us?"

[Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Lay] YESSSS!

Chanyeol pulled their hairs one by one before he turned to Luhan, "No. We're not. Suho asked me if he can spend time with you so I let him."

[Kris] You trust him, Chanyeol? What if he'll do something to pretty face? He has been controlling his emotions for the past weeks. He might go crazy with Luhannie alone."

Chanyeol looked back at him and winked secretly. He then mouthed, "Shshsh...I'll watch over."

Kris wrinkled his forehead and nodded slowly.

"We'll be going now," Suho announced. "And don't you follow us. Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you're up to something. I'm warning you, don't do it."

"That's supposed to be our line. Don't do anything nasty, Suho," replied Tao with a stern face. 

"Disrespectful brats," murmured Suho as he started the engine. He turned to Luhan who was observing him silently and the anger suddenly faded out. He smiled, "Are you ready?"

Luhan nodded. He waved goodbye to them one by one. When his eyes landed on Kai, Luhan was taken aback and immediately looked away. The other cupids saw this and they turned to Kai with dirty looks. The latter cleared his throat and walked away. 


(cr: Travelchannel.com)

With the car windows open, the cold breeze was blowing his honey-colored hair in all directions. Despite this, Luhan was happily admiring the coast; a 20-year old guy peeping outside the window like a kid with jaw dropped and eyes wide opened. 

Suho took a glimpse of him as he continued driving, "Loving it?"

"Yes! I have never been to this place before. This is wonderful," answered Luhan. "I can get a lot of inspiration for my ARTS (painting) class."

At the back seat, Luhan's art material were bundled up inside his backpack. He was planning to draw a beautiful scenery and Suho was more willing to help him do so. He offered a mini-trip to Luhan to visit infamous spots around the locality. And that's mainly the reason why Suho got a chance to be with him: SCHOOL MATTERS. Despite that, Suho was still glad to be with Luhan. 

"I never thought I could get a chance to finally be with you,"he started. 

Luhan ducked and sat back on the front seat while listening to Suho. 

"I am wondering why," he paused abruptly. "-- never mind. I don't want to ruin your happy disposition." He smiled genuinely as he faced Luhan.

A while later, the car pulled over and Suho went out of the car first. He surveyed the area, turned to Luhan and waited for the latter to come out. 

[Luhan] WAAAAAAAA.....

A beautiful lake overwhelmed Luhan as he ran along the grassy pathway to reach the area. "This is awesome!" He turned back to Suho, beaming, while the latter followed him. He was carrying Luhan's backpack. "Here you go."

[Luhan] Thanks. I am excited to paint now.

Luhan sat on the ground and pulled out his art materials. Suho sat beside him and observed. 

The bushes were moving not far behind the two. Baekhyun and Chanyeol popped out with big eyes.

[Baekhyun] Looks like Suho is really enjoying his time.

[Chanyeol] It's fine. He's not doing anything bad. 

[Baekhyun] His eyes! Those lustful eyes!

Chanyeol slapped his forehead, "Shshs! What are you talking about? He should have transformed by now if he's thinking something inappropriate."

Baekhyun fell silent and they resume in spying the two, until Chanyeol caught Sehun's rigidly marching towards the two, his nostril's flaring and his lips pursed tightly. Chanyeol turned around to find Kai and signaled him to catch the naughty cupid on the loose. Kai obliged, stole Sehun quietly and shoved him near Baekhyun.

[Chanyeol] *sighed Good. 

He reached out and pinched Sehun's ear who yelped carelessly. The wind blew hard and Luhan's canvass was thrown away. Suho ws quick to get hold of it and saved Luhan's work in time. The suspicious turned around to check the vicinity. Sehun...

Sehun struggled to get away from Baekhyun's hold, covering his mouth securely to avoid getting caught. He was flapping his hands everywhere as Chanyeol pinned him on the ground.

Kai was watching their little commotion from afar. He was sitting leisurely on the top of a tree branch; leaning his back on the trunk and letting his feet dangle. His eyes then shifted to Suho who was surveying the area. Luhan was watching him curiously. 

[Luhan] What's the matter, Suho?

[Suho] I feel a presence. Someone's watching us.

[Luhan] Huh?! Really.

Luhan looked around and inquired, "Who do you think?"

[Suho] I'm quite sure it's one of my brothers. Or worse, it's all of them.

[Luhan] I thought they won't be coming. 

[Suho] They're lying. I'm sure they're plotting something again.

Luhan thought for a moment and added, "But I can't feel a gloomy aura here."

Suho turned to him and asked, "What do you mean?"

[Luhan] I don't feel a dark soul looming. That means, Kai's not here.

Suho looked confused, "Kai? Why does it have to be Kai?"

Luhan was caught unaware, "No. I mean. He's negativity is too much that I can feel it if he's here."

Kai heard him clearly and held tightly to the branch before he lost his balance. 

[Suho] Huh?

Luhan shook his head, "Never mind. Let's just ignore them if they're really here. I really want to finish this painting." He then started painting again while Suho was on guard. 

After a while, Luhan put down his work and stretched. "I'm done."

Suho leaned closer to him and looked. He smiled and happily remarked, "It's beautiful."

"Thanks," Luhan replied shyly. He gazed at his painting and felt content. He then gathered his materials and put them right back in his backpack. He pulled out a sandwich and gave one to Suho. 

"This is all I got," he said. "I wasn't able to buy more food."

Suho was pleased to accept it, "No problem. Thank you." 

They were silently eating while Sehun was trying to see clearly behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The three were now patiently watching them. 

[Sehun] *gulped That sandwich looks tasty.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded.

[Sehun] Hannie is so adorable when eating.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded.

[Sehun] I wish to be that sandwich.

Baekhyu and Chanyeol nodde--

[Chanyeol] *turned to Sehun and squeezed his nose* He then noticed Sehun's hair gradually transitioning from multi-colored to dark-brown. Baekhyun glanced at him and in surprise, elbowed Sehun's chin then and there.

The youngest cupid fell on the ground. His two brothers looked at each other and were motionless for a second. They turned to Sehun who was lying still. Chanyeol then patted Baekhyun's shoulder, "Phew! That was close. Nice move. He was starting to transform again, that kid."

Baekhyun just showed a forced and awkward smile to Chanyeol in response.

After they finished their food, Suho stood up at the edge of the wooden pathway towards the water. 

[Suho] Do you want to swim, Luhannie?

Luhan followed him and saw the clear water. It's inviting. He drenched his foot to check how cold it was. 

[Luhan] Not cold, not warm. It's perfect!

Suho grinned, "You look excited. Shall we go then?"

Luhan nodded and sat down at the edge of the pathway, playing with the water first. When he looked back, Suho was already taking off his clothes. 

[Luhan]O.O

Kai jumped down from the tree with eyes wide opened. Baekhyun fainted while Chanyeol suddenly rose up from the ground.

[Chanyeol] Suhooooooooo....

Suho glanced at Luhan who looked terrified at the sight.

[Suho] What's wrong, Luhannie? I thought we're going to swim.

Luhan slowly moved his away from him. "Y-yeah.. but--why are you --taking off ---your shorts...?"

Suho looked down and bolted. He pulled his shorts up quickly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean... I was lost for a moment..."

 

Chanyeol was planning to kick Suho's arse when Chen appeared and held him back. 

[Chen] Relax, Channie. He didn't mean it. 

[Chanyeol] Don't tell me!

[Chen] Control your heart. You are supposed to be the calm fellow here. Relax. He may be old but he tends to turn dumb sometimes. I'm sure he was saying the truth.

[Chanyeol] Not convincing.

Chanyeol was still eyeing Suho while Chen dragged him away from the scene.

 

"I'm really sorry, Luhannie," explained Suho awkwardly. "I swear I didn't mean to strip in front of you."

Luhan sighed, "Fine. Just-just go ahead."

Suho was forced to dive in the water while Luhan stayed still on his seat, thinking if he has the guts to swim with him after what happened. The water was tempting and not long, Luhan decided to plunge in with his loose tank top. He swam happily around the lake while Suho just floated in the water like a boss. Despite the bickering behind the bushes and Kai's soul slowly vanishing in the corner, the scene in the water was tranquil and ideal.

When Luhan submerged his body and explored the underwater, he peered into the depths and saw pebbles in shades of light blue, green and gray. The sun's light was reflecting them and creates a shimmery reflection at the surface. Luhan twisted his body, gliding through the calmness of the water. He was having a good time until a sparkly stone blinded his eyes. He struggled for a moment before he was able to emerged on the surface. Suho approached him when he saw Luhan rubbing his eyes forcefully and asked, "What's the matter?"

"A glowing pebble hurt my eyes," he answered. 

[Suho] A glowing pebble? 

Suho dived in for a second and immediately rose from the water, "I saw it. It's rather beautiful. I guess that's the golden pebble the people here were talking about. Divers and gem enthusiasts are very curious about that piece. However, they can't get closer to it because it's embedded deeply underneath. And it's blinding, too."

[Luhan] Oh. I see. That would be nice if people can take a glimpse of its beauty. I wonder what it looks like.

Suho watched him carefully before he continued, "Do you wanna see it?"

Luhan turned to him, "Yes. If only it's possible. That would be awesome." He was about to get out of the water when Suho got a hold of his arm. "Then let's take a look."

They dived in quickly; Suho holding Luhan's hand tightly as they made their way deeper in the lake. The said stone was glowing extraordinarily that Luhan was forced to shut his eyes. 

Suho held him closer and signaled him to open his eyes. When he did, the radiant stone was in front of him. He was amazed. Luhan looked up and realized that they're deep down the water. He was starting to feel the lack of air and gestured to Suho that they need to get back to the surface. Suho smiled at him and spoke underwater, "Don't worry. You'll be fine. Breathe."

Luhan was confused for a second but Suho insisted and so he did. He was surprised that he can breathe normally. He opened his mouth and he was able to speak.

[Luhan] What's..this? I can speak.

[Suho] =)

[Luhan] Is this your power?

[Suho] You're right. Water. I can control it.

[Luhan] That's cool.

[Suho] Indeed. As long as you hold my hand, you won't get hurt. 

Luhan nodded, "This is really marvelous! A great experience. Who would have thought I can get closer to this beautiful thing?" He smiled like a child which made Suho's heart beat faster. He was in a daze for a moment; just watching Luhan's amused face underwater. 

The water turned hot and weighed heavy all of a sudden. Thin lines of purple and green surrounds them. Luhan turned to Suho for an explanation. 

"We need to go back," uttered Suho faintly before he tugged Luhan out from the depths. When they reached the surface, they climbed up the wooden platform and sat to rest.

[Luhan] What happened?

Suho just remained silent.

[Luhan] Hey...

[Suho] Were you hurt?

[Luhan] Good. No. Were you?

Suho smirked, "No. Not really." He faced Luhan whose face was still drenched in water. While Luhan waited for him to speak, Suho gulped. "Luhannie, I like--" He was about to touch his face when...

"HA-YAHHHH!"

Tao kicked him in the head and Suho fell back in the water. 

[Tao] What were you trying to do?

[Sehun] You're planning to do something nasty to my Hannie!

[Baekhyun] I caught you on camera!

[D.O] O.O

[Lay] =.=

[Xiumin] O.o'

[Chen] *sighed

[Chanyeol] What was that Suho?!

[Kai] *sulk sulk sulk sulk

Suho splashed them with water to drive them away. 

[Suho] I knew you were here all along! I knew you were plotting something!

[Sehun] You're the one to say! What were you doing with Hannie underwater?!

[Suho] I was just trying to show him something.

Sehun gasped for air.

Baekhyun sported a disgusted look.

Kai moped even more while D.O took off his glasses speedily.

[Suho] Dirty-minded brats!

And there goes the bickering again.


Early in the evening, Suho dropped Luhan back at his house. The latter waved goodbye to him with a pained expression; watching Suho being strangled by his brothers inside his car while driving off.

Luhan sighed and immediately went inside. His mother greeted and invited him to eat dinner.

"Sure, Mom. I'll change first," he replied.

He went directly to his room and the lights.

He dashed out of his room when he saw a man sitting beside the window and gazing at the sky. The man was in deep thoughts.

[Luhan] What are you doing?! He asked with a restrained voice.

Kris's thought was interrupted by Luhan's outburst. He turned to face Luhannie and smiled, yet, there's a melancholic expression hidden within his rheumy eyes.


Author's note: Oh Suho! The bullied Suho. xD

So far, who among these silly cupids is leading in your heart? lol 

P.S Next chapter will be Kris's episode. His story is somehow different from the others. You'll know why soon. ;)

Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.

Thanks for reading.