TWOgether! (better together)

Stupid CUPID!

Better TWOgether

Featured song: To The Sky by Owl City

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Day three since I first met the brothers who call themselves cupid. I am currently staying at home alone since my parents visited some family friend. This makes me worry once again. Visiting a family friend? More like asking the daugter of a family friend to date me. Tsk. My parents are really desperate now. They even bought some new clothes and a branded perfume for me to lure girls. The thing is, even with all those branded clothes and even if I smell good if they cannot see my face, they won't even bother. And when they finally see my face, they just turn around and gossip how a girl-looking man I am. That I am more beautiful than them and it's annoying. What can I do then if I look like this?!

As Luhan finished cooking his meal for the night, he went back to his room while munching noodles on his way. As he came in, he immediately check the window; wondering if the brothers will appear this time. 

"No signs," he thought. "Good. I can enjoy this noodles peacefully!"

Much munch munch~

Luhan was sitting on his bed and enjoying his dinner. He was feeling nonchalant as he slurped on his homemade noodles. He can't help but hum along.

"Can I have a taste of that?" 

His noodles fell all over him as he quickly stood up on his bed, astounded. He looked around his room to find where the voice came from.

No one was there.

"Wh--who are you? Cu-cupid?" Luhan nervously asked as his widened eyes continued surveying the room. 

"Yep!" 

He flipped  out of his bed as he heard the voice. As he looked back, someone was sitting on his bed; a fair guy with a rainbow hair. He curved his lips and exposed a smile to Luhan.

"Your meal looks delish." The guy jumped and moved forward to reach Luhan. "It's a pity you wasted it."

"You scared me! I didn't waste it!" Luhan replied, annoyed. "Can you and your brothers knock on my door and just have a normal entrance? I'm consistently getting heart attacks because of you."

The rainbow-haired guy just stared at Luhan, looking confused. He frowned and pouted his lips in question. But then he spoke, "My name is Sehun. You can call me Sehun, or Sehunnie if you want, so it matches your name [Luhannie]." He stretched his arms to Luhan for a hand shake.

Upon knowing that the guy was REALLY one of the brothers, Luhan hesitantly reached his hand and they did the hand shake. But Sehun grabbed him suddenly and pinned him on his bed.

"Wha-wha-whatttttt---"

He leaned closer to Luhan's face and kissed the boy on the side of his lips. 

Stunned, Luhan didn't move after that. My first kiss? Sehun who was on top of him just smiled like an innocent child, "It's nice to meet you, Hannie. Don't stress it. That's how I greet people."

Suddenly, a book whopped Sehun's face. It was so close to Luhan's that he bolted, pushing Sehun out of his bed.

"Awwww...that hurts..." the rainbow-haired uttered as he scratched his head. 

A book flew? A flying book!?

A guy with glasses and a heart-shaped lips was leaning on Luhan's desk. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SEHUN?" The guy didn't shout but his voice was firm, it made Luhan shivered in fear.

Sehun stood up as he continued to scratch his head. "You don't have to do it, D.O. It hurts you know."

"Of course it hurts. That book has 400 pages," D.O replied as he moved next to Luhan. "Hi. I'm D.O.I'm his brother. He's the youngest one among us. Nice to meet you, Luhan."

Sehun joined the two. "We are here to help you with your lack of love and confidence. You actually look good. You're just afraid to risk when it comes to love."

Luhan just stared at him with a stoned face.

Sehun laughed and turned to open the window. "Come with me," he grabbed Luhan's arm and in the blink of an eye, the boy found himself flying.

[cue To the Sky by Owl City] ^^,

Whoaaaa...... I can't feel any weight. I'm really flying!

Luhan looked back to see D.O left in his room and waving at him. "I'll stay here! I'll read some of your books if you don't mind. Enjoy! Sehun, be careful he might fa---" 

Before he could reply, Sehun already pulled Luhan closer to him as they soar higher. The latter's eyes were filled with excitement as he saw the city lights. He breath in to feel the chilly wind. Somehow, he can smell a serene scent all over them.

"Do you like this?" Sehun asked him.

Luhan beamed excitedly. "Of course! People don't fly so this is surreal to me. And I like this very much!" He laughed. "Whooa! Feels good. Are you sure you're cupid? You're more like Peter Pan."

"Cupids fly, Hannie. I thought they teach you that in school."

"Yes but I didn't believe it. To be honest, I didn't believe cupid existed. I mean "cupids" existed." he replied as his eyes gazed down at the beautiful sceneries of the city.

Sehum smirked, "That's why you were not able to experience love. You don't believe in love." 

Luhan paused and looked at Sehun whose smile didn't leave his face. 

Wise words from the youngest one. This is surprising. Now that he mentioned it, I didn't really believe that love could be such a powerful feeling for people. Not knowing how it is to care and have someone so close, I decided to closed the door before it could even knock. This Sehun. He sure knows how to say it to my face. He may look younger than me but he thinks deeply. 

I am now looking forward to see them again. Day three and I felt like I've met some truthful friends. Just when Kimmy left, they all came and showered different colors to my dull world. 

But wait... that Sehun kid kissed me!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Author's note: Lulu,  Sehun said that it was more like a friendly peck so don't overreact. LOL

Flying with Sehun? whoooooo sounds good! D.O and the flying book though.XD

P.S I'll try to make the next chapters longer after this since all the cupids were already introduced.

Suggestions, opinions? Feel free to comment below. 

Thanks for reading.