Imagine!: Lay's Episode

Stupid CUPID!

   

Featured song: CN Blue- 상상 (Imagine) ^^.


"What the?!"

Luhan screeched as he jumped out bed. He tripped on the pillows scattered on the floor and stumbled down carelessly. 

"Why are you here?!" Luhan grabbed a pillow and held it tightly to his chest; his face covered with indescribable fear. 

Lay stretched while yawning. He then cleared his eyes and got out from the covers. He was walking towards Luhan in a zigzag manner and suddenly dropped on the floor. He sat there for a second, watching Luhan's eyes wide opened. He smiled innocently while in the state of drowsiness. He moved his body closer to Luhan, rested his head on the latter's lap and curled his body as he dozes off. "Still sleepy..," he murmured. 

Luhan leaned on the wall, shaking his head. He was already going nuts just a few seconds after he woke up. Thinking that Lay has fallen asleep again, he slowly lifted his head and shifted it on the pillow beside him. He got up carefully and was about to go outside his room when a loud thud surprised him.

"Awww." mumbled Lay with a sleepy voice. He hit his head on the cabinet as he rolled over. 

"What are you doing?" Luhan approached him and knocked his head even more.

"Aww... that hurts Luhannie..."

"You scared me for goodness sake! Jeez.." 

Lay just stared at him, wondering. 

[Luhan] "I'm sorry. Is it bleeding?" 

Lay shook his head, "I don't think so..." He rubbed his head and check his palm. "Nope."

Luhan sat on the floor, closed his eyes and sighed, "That's good then." He glanced at Lay and saw the latter's eyes fixed on him. He cleared his throat and asked, "Why were you sleeping in my room?"

Lay's eyes were not closed, but they were hooded by his thick lashes. He stared at Luhan across the room from him.

"I just wanted to sleep with you, Luhannie....since...you," he tapped his chest twice "...owned this."

Luhan choke on his own saliva. With eyes bulging, he scanned the room to find something to help him. Lay stood up promptly and tapped his chest and Luhan felt so much better.

"What did you do?"

"Healed you," answered Lay who was standing close behind Luhan. 

Luhan wrinkled his forehead, "Ah! Is that your powers?" 

Lay nodded, "Yup." 

"Oh. That's very useful," Luhan eventually exposed a smile. "Thanks. But, when you hurt yourself a while ago, why didn't you heal yourself?"

Lay looked away and smiled shyly, "You got me." He then chuckled. "I was just wondering if you would help me."

Luhan frowned, "Of course I will help you. Why wouldn't I?"

The sleepyhead turned to face him. His bashful expression revealed a small indention on his cheek. 

"Ah! You have a cute dimple," remarked Luhan who was sincerely charmed by it. He was thoughtlessly poking Lay's cheek. "When I was young, I had one on my left cheek. But it disappeared!" He then laughed softly.

"Can you do it again?" asked Lay who was enjoying the moment. He was smiling like an idiot while staring at Luhan.

"Uhm. I don't think so, " Luhan slowly moved sideways to escape from him. He gathered the pillows and threw them back on the bed. "I am going to eat breakfast downstairs. I'll get you something so just wait here. My mother will have a heart attack if she sees a stranger in my room."

[Lay] Hm. Alright. 

[Luhan] By the way, where are they

Luhan glanced at the clock. "It's already 9 in the morning. They're usually here early."

[Lay] Hehehe... They won't come. Well, they can't. This is my territory, Luhannie. And they're not welcome.

[Luhan] What? Can you say that again?

Lay just beamed at him before he made his way to the door. "You're going out?"

Luhan's curiosity was put back and he nodded, "Oh. Yes." 

When Lay opened the door......

 

"What in the world?!"

[Luhan] "What's going on? Why are we --- in the beach? In the beach??! A beach? Inside my house? WHATTTT?~" 

[Lay] Nope?

Luhan faced him; his nose crinkled and mouth wide opened, "What is this?"

Lay then shut the door for a second and opened it again. "Hmm...What about.... this?" he asked enthusiastically.

[Luhan] O.O?

Lay pouted, "Not good enough?"

[Luhan] O.O??

[Lay] Alright. Here.

 

 

 

Luhan almost lost his balance and fainted, "I'm supposed to eat my breakfast, Lay!" He was slowly walking away from the door, nonplussed. "What are you trying to do?" he murmured.

He glanced at Lay whose head was tilted to the side, alike to an adorable puppy.

He doesn't understand, does he? Luhan thought while scratching his head. "Is this some kind of a superpower, too? Taking me to places? I thought only Kai could do that."

Lay didn't respond.

[Luhan] Lay. I just want to eat breakfast. Now, if you may, please take me back to the house.

Lay pouted again. He carefully closed the door, walked towards the bed with his head bowed down, and sat with a sullen face. "I just wanted spend time with you and have some fun...This is the only time I could do that." He peered at the clock before sighing. "You always spend time with them but not me..."

[Luhan] Coz you're always asleep.

[Lay] That's why I'm doing this. 

His pitiful face hit Luhan's conscience, "I-i'm sorry..." He thought for a moment before he spoke with a convincing voice, "Ah! Let's just eat breakfast here, 'kay?"

Lay lifted his face. He was watching Luhan keenly... 

[Lay] Together?

Luhan nodded, "I'll just get some food."

[Lay] I'll go with you. Don't worry, your mother isn't around. 

He then winked before grabbing Luhan's hand as they went downstairs. There's no one in the kitchen but the dining table was filled with platters of different food. Luhan sat down, marveled, as he look through all the goodness. Lay found a seat beside him and invited Luhan to try one dish. The hungry Lulu obliged.

"Whoa! This is good!" he exclaimed. "Try it." He excitedly handed the platter to Lay. The sleepy cupid tasted it and approved. While Luhan munched the food, Lay was silently watching him at the side. When Luhan finished, he leaned back on the chair and said his thanks.

"That was a great meal," he declared and sighed in satisfaction.

"What shall we do now?" inquired Lay. "I have one more hour..."

"An hour? Are you going somewhere later?" asked Luhan.

Lay nodded.

Luhan started thinking, "To be honest, I don't know what to do. When I don't have a class. I just stay at home and imagine things." He let out a mild laugh.

"Imagining..." Lay smiled. "What do you imagine, Luhannie? What do you dream about?"

Luhan was skeptical to reveal it. He was embarrassed and Lay noticed him. "Come on, don't be shy," he encouraged.

"I imagine myself as a superhero," uttered Luhan shyly. "Those heroes in comics. I find them cool. They're courageous and have great superpowers...like you. I have always been a coward and it would be nice if I can protect the people I love."

In the midst of explaining his dream, Luhan didn't notice that his house was turning into a comical setting; a roadway. Cars were parked everywhere and people were running away from a red-eyed giant. 

When he glanced at the side, he saw a child staggers on the ground. 

[Luhan] Hey! Wha---

He turned around to see the giant coming after the poor child. He looked around to see Lay with a superhero costume. He was posing and confidently showing off his muscles. He glanced at Luhan and signaled him to help the child. Despite the confusion, Luhan did get the little boy.

"Now, Luhannie. Go get the monster and kill him!" ordered Lay.

"What?!" He turned to the red-eyed giant. "But....it's CHANYEOL!"

"Come on. By now you should know that we are living in your imagination. Do what you want. Fight him. Be a hero that you want to be," encouraged Lay. 

The ground quavered and the monster drew nearer to Luhan. People were running back and forth, screaming for help. Cars were being stepped on. 

"Why does it have to be Chanyeol?" he murmured while shaking. 

[Lay] DON'T BE A COWARD!

Boom! Those sharp words awakened Luhan's inner strength. 

[Luhan] I don't know what's happening but... wait... is that?

Luhan saw her mother being pulled by the giant. 

[Luhan] No! Not my mom!

He ran towards her and grabbed her arms, just in time to spare him from the filthy hands of the giant.

"You wanna fight huh?" 

Lulu's attack position activated. He glided up and threw a ball of fire to the giant who didn't last long and stumbled down when Luhan hit his eye. But another monster showed up! It was Suho who was controlling the water.

"What's with this? Why do I have to fight your brothers? he yelled at Lay who swiftly flew to him. 

"Just for fun," he laughed. "Now what will you do with Suho? I'm curious."

"His power is water. I should...freeze it!"  Luhan snapped his fingers and wished for the water to freeze and it did. Suho, too, without even saying a single word in the story, became ice.

Lay pointed at the guy who was aiming at them with his index finger. 

[Luhan] Sehun!

[Lay] He's controlling the wind and --- waahhh....

Lay was thrown away. 

Luhan covered his face to avoid the strong wind blowing strongly. He flew down and held into a post. 

[Luhan] LAY! Where are you? What should I do?

Lay was rolling on the ground, trying to grab on something, "Use your imagination!"

Luhan thought for a while before he declared, "TIME CONTROL!"

Time did stop. 

"You stole Tao's power," said Lay as he stood up from the ground. "He should have been one of the characters in this story."

Luhan shrugged, "You told me to use my imagination."

Lay sighed, "Alright alright. And there's the last one!" He immediately ran and hid inside a trash bin. Luhan turned around to see a man staring back at him. His eyes dull and he has a deadly expression. 

[Luhan] Oh heck no.

The enemy vanished at once and before Luhan knew it, he was already tied up. 

[Luhan] Ahh! Let me go. KAIII!!!!

[Lay] WAHHHH! He's the cold-hearted Kai. He has no mercy, Luhannie! He will take you to hell! 

Luhan turned to him and glowered, "Why thank you Lay! That helped a lot."

Kai brought Luhan on a cliff, threatening to push him down. 

[Luhan] Time control!

[Kai] No use.

[Luhan] What?

[Kai] I am not affected by time, little Lulu. I will be your greatest enemy. *evil laugh

Luhan gritted his teeth, "Who you calling little, huh?!" He struggled to get him but failed.

A fairy Xiumin suddenly appeared out out of nowhere. 

[Xiumin] Luhan the hero, the greatest power is love. Love and not violence.

After saying those ambiguous words, Xiumin then disappeared. 

Kai smirked, "It's useless. Love that is. It won't defeat me."

Luhan huffed, "Huh! As if I will let you defeat me. I will fight until the end."

"How will you do that? You're all tied up," Kai challenged. He held Luhan tightly that it pains the latter's arms.

Little Xiumin appeared again. He flew near Luhan and sat on his shoulder. When Luhan noticed him, he asked for help.

[Xiumin] I already told you, Luhan. Love and not fight.

[Luhan] How? I don't understand. How can I defeat him with --- love?

Xiumin pouted, "Help him get through his cold-heartedness. You can be friends with him. Try it."

Luhan hesitantly nodded. He turned to Kai who was raking him through his deadly stare. 

[Luhan] Fine. I wanna be friends with you.

Kai scowled, "Are you kidding me?"

[Luhan] No. I'm not. I want to help you understand that--- that.--- hm..that love exists. What the heck am I saying?

Kai ignored his words and fastened him on the ground, letting his feet dangle on the cliff. 

[Luhan] Wait! No!

Luhan glanced below and shut his eyes in fear. This is just my imagination. I won't get hurt right? I won't die. It's okay, Luhan.

Luhan!

Love and not fight. What shall I do?

Luhan! Hey!

Kai was about to push him down. 

"Kai---! No---!"

Xiumin was now floating in the air, panicking. "A kiss Luhan. A kiss will warm his heart!"

[Luhan] Wha- HECK NO!

[Xiumin] You should do it. You have no choice.

[Luhan] I have a choice. This is just my imagination. If I fall, I'll go back to reality with Lay. 

[Xiumin] Unfortunately, you can't do that.

[Luhan] What?

Kai was slowly letting go of his grip.

[Xiumin] That's how the story ends. With a kiss. You should follow it. Or else, you'll get trap in this world forever.

Luhan's eyes got bigger by the second, "Are you sure?!" 

Xiumin nodded.

Luhan! Luhan!

Luhan turned to Kai and was sweating cold. Why did the story turn out like this? This isn't a fairytale, why a kiss? He sighed. It's okay, Luhan. Just a peck on the cheek. Just for you to get out of here. This is just a wild imagination. It's alright...

Luhan tried to convince himself. He sighed again and looked sternly at Kai whose face was just few inches away from his.

Luhan!!!

Luhan leaned closer to him. He shut his eyes and held his breath before pressing his lips against Kai's cheek..... He immediately pulled away and pursed his lips.

What?!!!!!

Luhan!

Luhannie!

Luhan opened his eyes and found himself in Kai's arms; the latter looking all shocked. 

"What is..." Luhan surveyed the area and realized that he was in his room. He faced Kai once again who, on the other hand, remained motionless. He pushed him away quickly and sat. Kai fell back on the edge of the bed.

"Did I....?" murmured Luhan who looked embarrass. He searched for Lay but he's gone. 

[Kai] "What were you doing? You were screaming in your sleep. You must be having a bad dream."

Luhan hit his head, "I guess. I was with Lay... where is he?"

Kai sulked, "Chanyeol dragged him away. We found him sleeping and cuddling with you." Kai grimaced at that thought.

[Luhan] Sleeping? Cuddling? WHAT? 

Luhan glanced at the clock. 7 AM.  Wait. That was all a dream?

Kai stood up and looked away. His face was red. Calm your nerves, Kai. He was dreaming. That was nothing. Forget about the kiss.

"So that was just a dream. Me and Lay waking up..."

Kai paused and didn't move for a second.

"Me and Lay eating breakfast..."

Kai inhaled and held his breath.

"Me and Lay in a fighting scene... that was all a dream."

The grumpy cupid looked back at Luhan who was thinking deeply. He was dreaming with Lay. 

"Wow," Luhan shook his head in hilarity. "That felt real." 

"Yes, it did," Kai murmured while gazing at Luhan's lips. The latter looked at him for a second....and then it hit him! He covered his mouth. His face and ears turned red. The kiss! It really happened! Nooooooooo!!!!

Luhan immediately stood up and tried to explain," That wasn't my intention. I- I am really sorry...I was dreaming.."

"So that kiss was just an accident."

"Yes yes! Of course, " Luhan was fast to answer, only to realize that it wasn't the grumpy cupid he's answering. Kai turned around and saw D.O at the doorway, glaring at him.


Author's note: The randomness of this episode though. lol idk. 

P.S After his moment with Lulu, Kai just found a new enemy in the person of...you know who.  xD 

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Thanks for reading.