Prologue

Stupid CUPID!

[P.S This is just an introduction to the story. Here's a video teaser (overview) that will surely make your day: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKyAk187mLM&feature=youtu.be

^^

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

I have never been kissed before and guess how old I am right now?

20.

I am a university student; never had a girlfriend.  I always hide behind my clinical mask, that’s why people call me weird names at school. I’m not sick or anything. It’s just a temporary release from embarrassment and from my fear of the crowd. I don’t have friends in particular. Well, except for my pet hamster named Kimmy. Kimmy is like a best friend to me. I talk to him a lot; sharing what happened on my way and who bullied me today. I don't find it weird;  I mean, conversing with animals.

Perhaps, that’s also the reason why my parents don’t take me seriously. They have been pushing me to go out on a date with the daughter of a family friend.

“I don’t want to!” Luhan grips on the door of his room, not wanting to go, as his mother pulls his shirt forcefully to follow her. “I don’t like her. She’s the one who bullies me at school. Don’t think she’s a girl; she’s a monster!”

“Come on now, Luhan. Don’t say that. She’s waiting for you in the living room.”

His mother continues to drag him until he lost the grip and stumbles. When he sees the opportunity, he shoves his mother’s hands away and runs back to his room. Immediately, he closes the door and locks it.

“Luhan! Get out here! Don’t keep Cezille waiting!”

“I told you I don’t like her. Besides, I don’t think she’s still downstairs waiting,” he replies.

And he’s right. The girl or as Luhan would say, the monster, isn’t there anymore. His mother just sighs as he cleans up the table and brings the snack back to the kitchen counter.

In his room, Luhan slides into his bed. Looking around, he sees how a klutz he is; pile of books and clothes everywhere, potato chips and cans of soda on the floor, his bag has been trampled on.  As he tiptoes his way to reach for his MP3, he accidentally steps on the soda cans and loses his balance as he bumps his head on the floor.

“That hurts!” Luhan yelps as he inspects if his head is bleeding. “So clumsy.”

“Yeah, right. Look at you.”

Luhan jerks upon hearing the voice.  He looks behind him to see a rather gorgeous man, with charcoal black hair curling up in every angle that adorns his mystique beauty; dark blue eyes and full lips.

“Hi there, Luhannie.” The mysterious person in black suit smirks as he walks towards Luhan.

                                                                                           ~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Who do you think is the mysterious person in Luhan's room?