It's You: Luhan's answer

Stupid CUPID!

This is a short update revealing Luhan's true feelings. Enjoy. :)


 

 

 

Featured song: Geu de ji geum by Lyn


The next day, Luhan hastily walked through the hallway to reach his classrooms. He was heavily breathing when he arrived. 

His eyes immediately scanned the room to find someone. 

When he did, Luhan grabbed Mei Lin's hand without a word and dragged her outside.

"What's wrong, Luhan?" she asked in confusion, though her heart was beating fast in astonishment and anticipation. It was the first time Luhan approached her.

It was the first time he initiated.

"L-let's talk somewhere," he murmured.

 

The students were looking at them with judgmental eyes as they passed through the flock of students.

 

They reached a secluded area at the back of the school's library.

Luhan let go of Mei Lin's hand and turned his back against her.

"I'm sorry for dragging you here...but I need to say something," Luhan began. 

Mei Lin drew nearer to him and replied, "I'm listening."

For a moment, Luhan thought he's heart would burst. He was trying hard to control his breathing. It would be a shame if he cannot say it sincerely so he was mentally preparing and searching for the right words to say.

 

"I want to say," he started with a cracking voice. He gulped and cleared his throat. 

.....

There was silence for a while after the unfinished sentence.

.....

Mei Lin's eyes didn't leave Luhan. She was breathing hard, too; wondering what Luhan would say. She likes him but she had no chance to confess her feelings. And now, Luhan brought him in a place where they're alone. He was anxious, she can sense, and it made her nervous as well. She was silently wishing that her dreams would finally come true.

Luhan turned around to face him. His eyes wide open and face tainted with red hue. 

"I--a.."

Mei Lin held his arms tightly.

"Mei Lin, I--uhm..."

She lowered her head and sighed before walking closer to Luhan.

When Luhan saw her move, he gulped and continued with courage, "I li--

"I like you," Mei Lin uttered.

Luhan stood motionless. His eyes grew even bigger while his mouth gradually opened.

"I like you," repeated Mei Lin who was now just a few inches away from him.

Luhan watched her motioned towards his face...

 

And before he knew it, she pressed her soft lips against his.

 

.....

....

Luhan's eyes slowly closed as he held her by the waist.

...

It's as if the world stopped at that moment.

 

Luhan finally found her. 

 

It's her all along...

 


Author's note. :)

 

 

 

 

April Fools' Yo! 

 

Sorry if I ruined your day because of this. xD I could not help myself. 

 

REAL chapter will be posted later tonight or tomorrow morning. (hopefully). ^.^