School Rumble: SeKai trouble pt.1

Stupid CUPID!

Hello there, classmates!

Featured song: Knock Knock by Lenka ^^, Will you open the door, Luhannie?? 


Setting: Seoul Univ. 

[Chapter] Characters:

Luhan

Kai and Sehun

Kris and Tao

Scenario:

4 cupids find their way to Lulu's campus. 


 

"I told you. Stop wearing that!" Kai tried to snatch Luhan's face mask. 

Tao immediately kicked him in the after seeing what he did, "That's too much, Kai. You don't have to force him like that." He went to check on Lulu. "Are you alright, Lulu?"

Luhan just scowled. 

Kris, who was waiting for them near the school gate, can't help but sigh but still maintained a sassy aura while his lollipop.

"Yah! You're so abusive. Don't do it again," Sehun Luhan's head to comfort the latter as he put back the mask in its place.

"I was actually helping him, you dummies. He can't hide forever. How can someone fall in love with him if they can't see his face?" Kai murmured in defense. 

"But I thought the magic arrow will do that for me," Luhan inquired.

"Lulu, it's not about that. We can't just dart the arrow to whoever catches your attention. There should be a chemistry between you, too and she /coughs/ or he as well should have mutual feelings for you. The purpose of the magic arrow is to seal your love. Get it?" Tao explained as they walked towards the Univ. entrance.

Upon hearing the word he, Sehun smiled malciously.It caught Kris' attention who immediately knocked his head. 

"Wait, you don't have to come with me now. Non-students cannot enter without permission," Luhan stopped them.

The four pulled their IDs inside their pockets at the same time. 

"See?" Kris said confidently. "We are students."

Luhan's eyes bulged in shock. 

"Not just students. We are your classmates from now on," Kai added.

Speechless and frozen at the moment, the four dragged Luhan as they went inside.

=Luhan's art class=

The four new students introduced themselves before the class started.

[Kris] Hello, I'm Kris. You can call me Kris, or Kriz.. naaaah. Kris.

[students murmuring] He looks unreal.

[girls] So hot....but kinda weird.

Kris just glared at them.

[Tao] Move aside. Hi! I'm Tao. 

[boys] He looks tough, men.

[girls] Oh! His muscles!

[Sehun] Hello!!!! My name's Sehun. Nice to meet you all!

[girls] So cute!

[boys] What's up with his hair?

[Kai] /coughs/ Kai.

Before they could even react, he already walked away.

They all went to sit next to Luhan who was at farthest part of the room. [students murmuring: They're with the weird kid. Sitting near Luhan? Wow, maybe they're his friends!] The professor told them to draw a portrait of their classmate or someone they could think of. Luhan searched everywhere, avoiding Tao, Sehun and Kris who were pleading to be the subject of his painting. A girl sitting three seats away from him caught his eyes.

"I'll draw her," he whispered as he prepared his materials. "I don't know her name but I guess it'll be fine. It's for the class after all."

The four watched him carefully when he was about to draw.

"Whoa! That's good, Hannie!" Sehun exclaimed, which made their classmates look back at them.

"I haven't even started yet. What are you talking about?" Luhan replied.

Kris drew closer to Luhan. "That girl. Do you like her? Is she the one?"

Kai, who was staring outside the window, uninterested, turned to them when he heard Kris. "Who?" He asked.

They pointed the pretty girl who was actually an exchange student from China. 

"I see. Do you like her?" Kai asked hesitantly.

Luhan ignored him.

"Hey. I'm talking to you," he asserted. 

Luhan looked at him, unimpressed, as he answered, "Yes, I do."

Kai gulped as his eyes widened [just a little bit].

Tao, too, fell on the trap.

"Why??!!!" Kai,Tao and Sehun almost chorused.

The students looked back at them again.

"Shshsh. What why? I thought I need to find my girl?" Luhan replied sarcastically.

The three fell quiet.

Finally. They shut up, Luhan thought as he continued with his drawing.

.....

.......

Moments later, he's done.

                        (drawing by chromatisto)

The four moved closer to him to take a glimpse of the portrait. 

"Ah," Kris started, clapping his hands. "That's very good!"

"Cool," Tao added.

When Sehun reached out for the painting, the wind played tricks on him and the paper flew to the pretty girl herself!

Luhan who got suprised, hid behind the four as the subject of his drawing gazed at the paper. She smiled. She looked to where the paper came from and saw four guys staring back at her. She asked faintly, "Who did this?"

Luhan ducked to avoid her. Kris pulled him up while Tao and Sehun were trying to hide him even more.

"Oh. It's you, right?" She said as she walked towards Luhan. "You're Luhan, right?"

He nodded shyly. She knows my name.

"This is me, correct? Thanks for making this. You're talented," the lady smiled. "My name is Mei Lin. Nice to meet you."

Luha just waved back shyly at her. She then returned to her seat and continued her work.

The bashful Luhannie sighed in relief while Tao and Sehun stared at him, in the verge of crying. "Lulu, you like her?" "Hannie, is she the one?"

They both bawled which made the professor frowned in confusion. "You two over there..."

Luhan just face-palmed himself as he organized his things. Since he finished earlier, he submitted his artwork first and went out. 

The four followed him but the professor stopped them. "Where are your portraits?"

Desperate, Tao stopped the time. "Kris, do something. Quick!"

Kris snatched 4 artworks from his classmates and put it on the table.

Time resumed. "Here."

They went out hastily to ran after Luhan.

=Cafeteria=

While Luhan was buying his food, the four were waiting behind him."/sighs/ Do you want to eat something?" Luhan asked.

They shook their heads.

"Fine then."

They went to an isolated place behind the building. There, Luhan ate his lunch while the four were busy staring at him.

"What?!"

Sehun slowly moved closer to him. "Are you sure she's the one, Hannie?"

Luhan sighed and was forced to answer, "Yes, yes."

"What about me?!" Sehun started sobbing.

"What are you crying about? What about you?!" Luhan shoved a sandwich on his mouth to stop him from crying, while he munched his own.

Kai sighed loudly and looked away.

Sehun gobbled up the sandwich and continued, "I like you, Hannie."

Tao, Kris and Kai turned to him; Tao knocked his head, Kris threw his lollipop at him while Kai, he just stared at him in shock.

Luhan almost choke on his food, "What the heck? Are you for real?"

Sehun nodded quickly, "Ah-huh. I'm serious."

"-_-", Luhan just bowed his head. "What a joke!"

"No! I'm serious, Hannie. I like you and I want to marry you---"

"That's it!" Tao rose from his seat and cracked his knuckles as he prepared to punch Sehun....., until Kai did it first, "Idiot! What in the world has gotten into you?!!!"

Sehun, easing up the pain on his cheeks, replied with a grave expression, "Something that has gotten into you, too, KAI."

 


Author's note: SeKai in action! P.S What's gotten into them? I think you know the answer. What an irony! ^^ 

 Next, the nerd D.O and the stalker Baekhyun will bring more chaos in school!