FOUR real!

Stupid CUPID!

 Four Real!

 

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Luhan's POV-purple]

  • Surprised, Luhan just stared at the man standing in front of him. He was still on the floor, just looking up, thinking, questioning, frowning.

Wow. He looks elegant. He must be rich. The suit looks good and expensive. He's also taller than me. Ah... I envy him. Many girls would surely like him..... Wait, what the umph! am I thinking right now?

“Ahhhhh!” he suddenly screamed. “Who are you?!!!!!!”

The man held his ear to signify that Luhan was being loud. He looked pissed. He scowled as he moves his way towards Luhan.

“Stand up, you klutz.” He pulled up the poor Luhan with a tight grip on the boy’s arm.

“Hey hey hey!  It hurts!” Fearful, Luhan pushed the man away from him. He turned around to look for something sturdy; a bat or a chair to defend himself from the man. When he unconsciously reached the table, he grabbed the lamp and positioned it in front of him, alike to a weapon. “Who are you? Why are you here in my room?”

The man sighed. “HAAAAhhh… I’m getting tired of these first meeting scenarios. I need to explain again and again. Tao! Fast forward.”

“Wait..what?Tao? Who? What? Who are you suddenly talking to?” Luhan asked him as he looked around the room, confused. He was still in his “defensive position” while looking like a dork with his lamp.

The man in black suit pointed towards the window.

Luhan followed the direction to where his finger is pointing at.

“The window…..?” Luhan walked towards the window and cleared up the curtain. He jumped out of fear when he saw a man stuck and hanging in the window glass, looking at him; his eyes bulging with curiosity.

Assfdfjwi! It scared the s out of me! Who, why the--- 

“Hurry up!” The man in black suit exclaimed. It felt like thunder for Luhan who was starting to move backwards, wanting to escape.

“He really looks like a girl, isn’t he?” The man called Tao murmured.

“What are you waiting for?” The grumpy man in black shouted at him again as he smacked the window.

Luhan reached the door and went out just to find himself going back in his room when two “giants” held both of his arms and carried him like a piece of furniture. The man in black turned to them and questioned.  “What are you two doing here, Chanyeol and Kris?”

They put Luhan down. “We already know you’ll get pissed at him so we are here to make sure you don’t hit this cute little fellow.” A man wearing a colorful hoodie, replied. The other one [of the giants], who is wearing a thick, black jacket and sunglasses, took out a handcuff. “This will help.”

Luhan’s eyes widened.

“No!” The giant with the hoodie grabbed the handcuff and put it quickly inside his pocket. “I’m sorry about that, Luhannie,” he smiled at the motionless Luhan whose mouth is wide open, staring at them. “His hair is really gorgeous; the color especially. No wonder, people call you Luhannie (honey).”

“I prefer to call him, Lulu, though.” The man (still) stuck in the window answered back. “Besides, he really looks like a girl.”

“Will you stop calling me a girl?” Luhan responds angrily. The four men looked back at him. He then covered his mouth with regret.

When did I become so talkative? Ugh! But really, who are these people? Are they trying to kidnap me?

“We are very sorry for intruding, Luhan. Let me introduce myself. My name is Chanyeol, and these are my—well—half-brothers, Kai, Tao and Kris. We are here to help you out with—“he drew nearer to Luhan and whispered. “—your special problem.”

“Hahhhhhh?!” Luhan leaned closer to the giant with the hoodie and asked once more. “Special problem?”

“Woah! You’re so close to me, Hannie, I might get lost in the moment and kiss you,” Chanyeol replied at Luhan, teasingly.

Luhan stepped backward and there goes the “defensive position” with his lamp. (As if it’s enough to protect him from 4 guys)

“My name’s Kris, pretty face. You can call me Kris. Or Kriz. Or Ku-riz-. Maybe Krish.----“

“Now stop that KU-RISH. You’ll scare Lulu even more,” Tao joined the conversation, stopping Kris from being a fool.

Kris glared back at him. “Who is scarier when you’re stuck there, hanging on the window?” He turned to Luhan and said, “Don’t mind him, pretty face. He’s nothing special.”

The man in black suit with mystique beauty coughed, interrupting the fuss. He sat on Luhan’s bed comfortably. “I’m Kai.”

“Ah!” Luhan blurted out. It’s as if he missed something and finally realized it. “Are you psychiatrists?”

His question made the four look at him with their jaws dropped.

“He’s hopeless,” Kai thought.

“Did my mother called you to help me with messed-up social life?” He cooled down a bit. “But she doesn’t have to call four psychiatrists together to come here in my room.”

Chanyeol laughed.

“Are you an idiot?!” Kai yelled at him, standing up. “That guy stuck their hanging; look at him. He’s more like the patient. Do you really think we’re mental doctors?! Can’t you see his flying out there?! We’re in the second floor of the house, you dummy.”

"Don't yell at him, Kai," Tao warned him.

"He's just too much to handle----"

"But you're the one who chose him for us to serve, is that right, Kai?" Chanyeol asked him with a malicious smile. 

Kai was taken aback by that statement. He frowned and looked away.

Processing what the man named Kai said, Luhan gulped. He looked even more confused and FRIGHTENED, the poor kid.

So they're not psychiatrists.... Oh no. What to do?

“Wait?” he stopped. “How come no one came here rushing when I was screaming? What is wrong with my mother?”

Chanyeol patted his shoulder and replied, “She can’t hear us, Hannie. You can say that… we somehow created a world of our own here in your room.” 

>>>> [Kai-Red; Chanyeol-Purple; Tao-Brown; Kris- (light) Green]<<<<<

“I can’t stand this. Tao, do it (referring to the time control)!” \

“No!” Chanyeol stopped him. "Let's explain to him nicely"

“Shut up. Now, Tao.”

“No way! You're being demanding.”

“Hey!”

“Can we just do the thing---“

Tao, Kai, Chanyeol: SHUT UP, KRIS~!

“Come on, Tao!”

“I said NOOOOO, grumpy.”

 

 

They kept on arguing with each other, And just like that, I met these four stupid creatures inside my own room. I don't even know who these people are. Or are they even people?

...*sighs Kimmy, can you see these fools?

 

Kimmy? ....

 

Wait, where’s Kimmy?

 

HEEEYYYYY! Where did my pet [friend] go???????????

 

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Author's note: 4 CUPIDS vs Luhan !

Winner, NONE! XDD

Poor, Lulu. You still have 7 more cupids to meet. And what's with the lost pet all of a sudden?

P.S Featured song : All about your Heart by Mindy Gledhill 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMadRqE9aGE

I'll post song/s in every chapter that will give you hints and glimpse about the developing characters. 

 

>>>Is this too short? 

Feel free to comment below. Let me hear your thoughts (opinions, suggestions, whatsoever). 

Thank you for reading.