Love Hunt: At the beach

Stupid CUPID!

 Love hunt episode 1: At the beach

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

“Excuse me, excuse me. Can you guys move aside? I can’t pass through……come…on…excuse me…Tsk. Move move…HEY!”

The 11 Cupids turned to Luhan, surprised at the sudden outburst.

“Gahh! Can’t you see that we’re all packed in here I can hardly breathe!” he tried to make his way through the sea of people. He’s trying to arrange his bag for a trip to the beach.

“Your room is too small,” Kai answered him as he twisted his body to make way for Luhan who was stuffing his backpack with clothes and food and almost everything he can grab!

“It’s not my problem! You are all here, 11 of you, inside my room. What do you expect?” he barked back.

D.O, who was sitting on Luhan’s desk, noticed Luhan and Kai arguing while his brothers just do their own business; meddling. Chanyeol was checking Luhan’s baby pictures and was laughing every time. Lay was asleep on the bed and next to him was Sehun who was just playing with Luhan’s pillows. Tao was leaning against the window, his favorite spot, while Kris was standing still in the middle of the room, eyeing his brothers’ every action. Baekhyun was busy taking pictures of Luhan while he and Kai continued arguing about the room being too small. Suho just sighed in the corner, grabbing Xiumin from behind, and trying to stop the latter from stealing Luhan’s snacks. Chen casually sings like a pro at the side.

“Whose idea was it to go to the beach?” Suho asked.

Kris raised his hand. “Mine.”

Suho sighed as he let go of the struggling Xiumin. “Why the beach?”

Kris clasped his hands in excitement but his face remained calm, “Because you can find many good-looking girls there. For a love hunt, Luhannie will surely enjoy.”

Baekhyun stopped taking pictures and added, “That’s right. Besides, I want to see Luhannie shirtless!” He laughed like a mad child.

Luhan gulped as the bottle of water slipped from his hand. Kai took it and gave it back to him, then turned to Baekhyun. Without a word, just glare, Baekhyun shut his mouth and put down his camera. A pillow flew to where Baekhyun was.  Another book whacked his head and a photo album greeted his forehead.

“Alright! I’ll stop. No more flying objects!” he called out. Before he knew it, a lollipop was stuck on his cheek as he turned around.

“Don’t do that,” Kris said passively as he leaned towards the shorty Baeki; he retrieved the lollipop from Baekhyun’s face and  nibbled it.

“Ew, Kris! You’re disgusting!” Baekhyun yelled as he wipes the sticky feel on his face.

Luhan sighed, “You guys.”

Tao then suddenly asked, “Are you sure Luhannie likes girls? I mean…maybe…”

Luhan glared at him.

Tao continued, “Come on. You can’t be sure, Lulu. Maybe that’s also the reason why you haven’t had a girlfriend before.”

“Are you trying to imply something Tao? Or is it just a self-convincing thought so you can do something to Luhannie?” Chanyeol asked as he winked at Luhan.

Luhan stiffened.

“Can we go now, guys? There’s no point talking about it here. We’ll know  the answer soon as we start with the love hunt,” D.O said  back as he jumped down from the desk.

“Hannie…..”

A voice sent shivers to Luhan’s spine. He looked back and saw Sehun’s teasing smile. “Did the[my] kiss change your perspective?”

The 10 stopped moving as they looked at Sehun who was being playful on the bed. The youngest smiled mischievously.

[Suho] “Sehun…”

[Chanyeol] “You brat…”

[Baekhyun] “HEY! What kiss?”

[Tao] “You prick!”

[Xiumin] “Whoah! Did something happen?”

The questions were raised on after the other as Sehun flew outside through the window. “You hurry now. I’ll go ahead before- oooh-wwahyyyyyyaaaahhhh---aww--eyyyyy!!----“ Kai grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back inside the room. “What kiss? You tell me.”

Sehun pushed him away as he flew right back outside, leaving Kai behind.

"You're kidding me right? You know you can't escape from me, you little..." Kai then disappeared. (teleportation~wooot!)

Luhan was looking at them all confused, tired, furious....all sorts of emotions. He can't help but pout.

"Now now. Let's go to the beach before the two murder each other," Chanyeol ordered as they set forth.

\\At the beach//

As they set foot on the sparkling sand, the 11 cupids hurriedly stopped Kai and Sehun from beating each other. Luhan ignored the upheaval and just admired the beach. It was sunny day and he can't help but feel excited. He wished to relax even though their purpose is to find him a girl. He ignored the thought and placed his bag on the corner as he put up the umbrella. He then took off  his mask and the extra shirt he's wearing for him to feel more comfortable.

[cue Accidentally in Love] XD

As soon as the polo shirt was taken off, the 11 turned at him and stared. Luhan was wearing a thin tank top and a red shorts that accentuate his fair and silky complexion. The sunrays highlighted his honey-colored hair as it sways. Baekhyun wasn't able to hold up his camera; he was in a daze. Chanyeol, who was holding both Kai and Sehun by the arms, lost his grip at the sight. Suho just stood there motionless; his eyes were fixed on Luhan's face. Chen, Xiumin and Tao, who were lying on the sand, sat up suddenly. D.O fixed his glasses and positioned it better. Lay, who thank-goodness was awake, glued his eyes on Luhan's lips as his jaw dropped. Kris, who was sitting like a diva on the bench, dropped his lollipop. Sehun beamed as his eyes sparkled in excitement. Kai, yes, our grumpy Kai, gulped upon seeing Luhan's face as he gazed from his eyes down to his lips and down to his... well... chest. His face filled with fury suddenly vanished; a smile was starting to form on his lips. 

Unknowingly, Luhan continued to do his own thing. He placed a mat on the ground and prepared the food. He was into the "picnic" atmosphere that he didn't bother checking the brothers who, without Tao's time control ability, stopped at the moment as they watched him.

[Baekhyun]: My heart...

[Suho]: Shshsh...

[Tao]: Lulu...

[Chanyeol]: Luhanniee...

[Xiumin]: He's a cotton candy. So sweet. I'll eat him.

[Chen]: Ohhhhh...

[Kai]: Damn..

[Sehun] Hihihi...I like this...

[D.O w/ his poker face] Beautiful. Just beautiful. 

[Kris] Pretty face is really pretty. /paused/ Ah. My lollipop fell.

[Lay] Ahhhh so cute. I wanna sleep with him.

They all turned back and glared at Lay.

"Ehehe. Did you hear my thoughts?" He asked innocently as he covered his face in embarrassment.

Yes, they all turned and glared at Lay except for one person.

 

                                 KAI

 

His eyes were stuck on Luhan. 

Suho, whose consciousness was restored, noticed Kai. He observed his face full of adoration for the beautiful Luhannie. One by one, the members also caught the grumpy cupid's expression. They looked at each other. 

[Chen] Kai is dead.

D.O affirmed.

[Baekyun] We are all dead, Chen.

Tao nodded.

[Chanyeol] This is... I don't know what is this.

Lay gasped for air.

[Xiumin] Sooooo sweeetttt....

 

Kris knocked Xiumin's head. "Your saliva is pouring everywhere."

 

After a few more moments, Luhan looked at them and asked, "Hey. Is it fine if I go swimming? Let's do the love hunt later...if it's okay."

They nodded like idiots.

When Luhan went off, they looked at each other, confused. "Who did that? Did someone dart the arrow?" Chen inquired.

Chanyeol quickly replied, "No. The arrow is for one person only. And we can't get a hold of it until Luhannie found the one. It's impossible!"

"Then why are we in a trance a while ago? Someone's messing this up," Suho answered back.

"I have no idea what's going on but I will enjoy this moment," Sehun said as he called out for Luhan. "Hannie, wait for me! Let's swim together!"

-There goes Sehun chasing (more like flying) after Luhan while the latter ran faster away from him.-

"What's wrong with you? Stop chasing me!" Luhan screamed as he ducks and avoids Sehun's hands who were trying to grab him. "WHHHHYYYYYYYY?!!!!"

When Baekhyun saw this, he removed his camera and ran even faster to reach Luhan.

Lay and Xiumin, too, moved their a---- and went like lightning for Lulu.

"Hey you! Come back here! You can't go around chasing Luhannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol screamed at the top of his lungs.

The relaxing people at the beach  watch the guys as they went crazy over Luhan, who on the other hand, was running as fast as he could. He didn't notice the rocky ground ahead and slipped. Good thing, someone caught him on time. 

"Gotcha!" 

Kai held him tightly as they disappeared. 

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Author's note: Yeah right. It was a love hunt, indeed. LOL You go, Lulu. ^^

P.S Feel free to comment below. I would love to know your thoughts.

Btw, Accidentally in Love is the featured song for this chapter. :))