To move on, changes are needed

Reverse

 

 

For a while in the private room, the members just sat and drank. They quietly watched each other. They slowly registered the difference in one another. Jimin was the first to break the silence by giggling. "that tickles kookie-" The members' eyes narrowed on the two couple who immediately blushed and bowed in embarrassment.

Jin coughed and turned to Taehyung. "what did you wish for anyway?" Taehyung took his beanie off and hummed in thought. "well i only wished to be cool like them" Jungkook frowned. "i wonder who gave it to you guys then.. who granted the wish.." Namjoon took a sip of his Americano. "More importantly, what do we do now?"

Hoseok grinned cheekily. "we have fun"

 

__________________________________________________________

"hyung- i dont believe this is fun-"

"shh"

"stay still will you?"

"how can i? i'm excited!"

"I have a bad feeling"

"Are you sure its okay to do this?"

"of course!"

 

________________________________________________________

Jimin sighed. Jungkook grinned. Namjoon sighed. Taehyung beamed. Seokjin sighed. Hoseok chuckled. Yoongi.. well stoned.

The seven stood at the door of their new home. Further away from the city, closer to the countryside and grand.  (imagine a house like Lee Minho's in Legend Of The Blue Sea but the outside environment is somewhere near country side or the running man episode with Rain and Woobin)  Hoseok ran for the swimming pool, transitioning into his mermaid as he leapt into the water.  The members followed after and watched. Hoseok resurfaced and grinned. "feels weird but good to be able to breathe underwater"

 

The members just watched. Some like Taehyung and Jungkook grinned while the rest watched worriedly. "I cannot believe we spent money to buy this house and land to be honest.." Jungkook looked around with his arms folded to his chest. "well it doesnt look that bad. We have space to indulge in our own.. ourselves" Hoseok nodded and gave the maknae a thumbs up, his tail swishing in the water. "Our maknae got it"

Taehyung transitioned into a cub, crawling out of the heap of his large clothes and crawled to Jimin's legs, nudging him with his body. Jimin looked down and giggled as he picked Taehyung up. "aww you cutie" Seokjin and Jungkook scowled as they watched the two. "his favourite is still Jimin even as a cub" Jungkook frowned. "park jimin..." The elder gasped as he turned to Jungkook, himself frowning. "Mwo? Park ji- yah! Where's the hyung?!" Jungkook swore he could see Taehyung sticking his tongue out. "that little-" Taehyung whimpered as he tried to snuggle into Jimin who turned his body to defend Taehyung. Jin held Jungkook back. 

Namjoon and Yoongi who were both standing behind the two pairs shared a glance before pushing the two pairs into the water. Hoseok closed his eyes in annoyance as water splashed at him from both sides. Jimin gasped as he surfaced and held onto Taehyung the cub who was clinging to him for life. Jimin trapped water as Jin and Jungkook resurfaced.  The two scowled again as they watch Jimin checking on Taehyung. "that's my job.." jin huffed.

"awu poor taetae" Jimin didnt even hear Jin as he got out of the water and sat at the edge, wrapping taehyung with the latter's own shirt. Seokjin pushed himself out of the water and sat on the edge with a pout. Taehyung looked at Jin and then Jimin before scurrying off on his little paws, snuggling Jin's lap cutely. jin sulked "now then you come to me?" Tae, the cub, just nuzzled his head more, making Jin melt and give in at the cute sight.

Jungkook pushed himself out of the water and stormed off somewhere into the house. Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon watched quietly. Yoongi patted Jimin's back as he sat on the edge of the swimming pool. "you should go talk to him. I can smell his jealousy" Jimin huffed as he crossed his arms. "He didnt bother calling me hyung... and why would he get jealous over taehyungie when he knows im his and taetae is jin hyungie's.." Hoseok used his tail to splash the water. "Ouw you petty kid.. go and make up to him.. you know how possessive he can get"

Yoongi scrunched his nose, drenched. "yeah you should go persuade him asap" He pouted at Hoseok. "Yah easy on the splashing. You got me wet" Hoseok wiggled his brows. "wet ey" Jimin and Namjoon made a face at the couple. Taejin were too busy pampering one another to notice. Jimin shook his head and made his way into the house, walking upstairs to find Jungkook. "jungkookie? jungkook ah~" His ears pick up sounds coming from a bedroom.

He walked into the room and found Jungkook sitting on the floor facing the balcony while hugging his knees to his chest. Jimin shook his head as he sat on the floor beside the younger.  "yahhh jungkookie~" Jungkook shifted his body to not face Jimin. The elder pouted as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder, hugging his waist.  "Are you that mad?" 

Jungkook looked away. "no" His actions betrayed his words as he poked his tongue against the side of his cheek. Jimin whined softly, moving to sit on Jungkook's lap so the other could no longer avoid him. "Liar. I'm sorry kookie~" Jungkook closed his eyes trying to avoid from seeing Jimin's cute face. Honestly who can resist that-

Seeing this, Jimin grinned cheekily as he uses his mind power to transmit his apologies psychologically. Mianhaeeeee Kookieeeee~ Forgive me hm? Jungkook frowned before opening his eyes. "That's cheating" Jimin ignored it and pouted, cupping the younger's cheeks. "I'm sorry~ forgive me hm?" Jungkook huffed. "you kept hugging Taehyung when you know I clearly don't like seeing your bromance" Jimin chuckled. "You know that cant be helped. Plus you shouldnt be jealous cause I'm yours~ I'd do anything to make it up to you. Name your wish" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, a smirk on his lips. "Anything?" And suddenly Jimin wondered if he made the right decision but he nodded anyways.

___________________________________________________________________________

Namjoon stood at the steps, looking at the vast lawn that reached out to the sand before meeting the seemingly endless sea. "This is a good place. No neighbours to judge us too. They'll freak if they see us" Jin nodded as he hugged Taehyung. "The house is nice too" Yoongi frowned. "should we just sell our apartments and stay here?" Hoseok surfaced and smiled. "I dont mind. I mean if we are staying here then theres no point having our apartments empty ey-" 

TaeTae transformed back into his human self and looked up to the second level, oblivious to his lack of clothes "what's that noise-" Jin pushed Taehyung into the water. "Yah your clothes-" Taehyung surfaced and pouted as his clothes get thrown to him. They quieten down and listen attentively. Namjoon frowned, ears perking. "Isnt that Jimin?" he listened again before chuckling. "Those two are at it again.. and they're gonna break a bed- anyways that room is theirs. no way am I gonna sleep in that room" Hoseok frowned. "Break a bed.. OH MY GOD MY EARS"

Hoseok dived into the water. Yoongi huffed. "You know what- lets do our own stuff and not mind them" They all nodded and seperated to different parts of the house to busy themselves, staying away from the second floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile at the second floor..


"Ow ow Koookie! Kookie please.." Jimin whined as he arches his back from the bed, wriggling in place, pinned down by Jungkook's muscle weight. "Be quiet baby. They'll hear" Jungkook grunted as he pressed in harder. "I didnt do you this hard! what'd i do to deserve this- ow ow! it hurts- ah!" Jimin closed his eyes and plopped down on the bed defeated as he let Jungkook have his way before the younger finally stopped.

Jimin took a few deep breaths, turning to face Jungkook who was panting, toned torso, heaving up and down with every breath. "Are you sure that's thai massage? Hurts so much" Jungkook turned to look at Jimin. "Yeah I saw it on YouTube. It's good to relieve muscle pain. It hurts at first but you'll feel better after.  Doesn't it?" Jimin huffed nodding. "Sure does.. and here i thought.. ah nothing. give me kissies! You didnt warn me. Make up for it" He finished with an adamant pout and who was Jungkook to deny him.