Before dance practice

Reverse

 

 

J-Hope's POV

 

"Are you two crazy? why did you do that to Taehyung? Why are you staining his mind?"  Jin hyung asked desperately. I smirked and folded my arms. "Hyung, are you pehaps... hard for him? like how jungkook is for jimin?" Jin hyung's eyes widened "Don't tell me, you two are also planning to make Jungkook want Jimin?" Yoongi chuckled. "he already does" Jin hyung was about to protest when his phone rang. he answered the phone call with a sigh. "ne. ne manager hyung. We're going to practice soon. Alone? okay" He turned to me and shook his head. "choreographer hyung cannot come. we're training alone. don't go too far with your plan."

 

Jungkook's POV

 

My pants feel more loose now. Jimin hyung gave me a hug and patted my head. "Good job. Next time your pants feel tight or if there's a... tent, just think of dead animals and it will go away. I smiled and leaned into his touch. "does it work all the time?" Jimin hyung froze "If it doesn't, tell me." I nodded and we both went out again to go to dance practice. Jin hyung told us to follow Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs first to the company while he waited for Taehyung hyung.

 

I sat in the back of the car with Jimin hyung, in front of us was Hoseok and Yoongi hyungs. We were seperated by a fairly huge amount of space. The back of the car was normally occupied by me , Taehyung and Jimin while the middle would be Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin hyungs. Namjoon hyung would sit at the front seat. Now that there's only four of us, even if Jimin hyung was beside me, our hands intertwined, I felt like there was a space between us.

 

"Hyung, come closer" I whispered into his ear. Jimin hyung whispered back. "How do you want me to come closer when we're already side by side?" I looked up to look at the other hyungs. Manager hyung was busy driving, Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs had their ears plugged in and were leaning against each other. I could hear the music playing from their earpieces.

 

I felt shifting at my side and turned to find Jimin hyung snuggling against my side. He gave me a smile. "Close enough Baby?" I pouted and leaned over him to unbuckle his belt. His hands placed themselves on my shoulder, afraid of the sudden safety breach. I leaned back into my seat and pulled him onto my lap. I made sure he faced me, legs around my sides, basically straddling me.

 

Jimin hyung looked terrified that he didn't have a seatbelt. His arms tightly secured themselves around my neck. "It's okay Ji Baby. I'll keep you safe." Jimin hyung looked into my eyes. "Ji Baby?  Is that my new nickname?"  I thought about it for a while before nodding. "I think it sounds nice. About my nickname, Baby, I find it to common now." Jimin hyung leaned his forehead against my shoulder "Then what do you want me to call you?"

 

I smirked and leaned in to whisper. "Call me hyung." Jimin hyung lifted his head up "Arasseo hyungnim"

 

Jin's POV

 

"TAEHYUNG AH? Are you alright in there?" Taehyung opened the toilet door, drenched in cold sweat. "Hyung I don't feel too well." I grabbed his shoulders gently and felt his temperature. I gasped when his head fell to my shoulder. "TaeTae ah! You're burning!" I made a call to Hoseok and Yoongi that I would take care of Taehyung instead of going for dance practice.

 

Jimin gave me advice like give hin sweet things when his tantrums act up, let him cuddle or straddle me as much as he wants and always stay by his side. I was glad I got some help because even though i'm Bangtan's Omma, today is the first time I'm taking care of someone alone. And today, it's my boyfriend. I looked at Taehyung who was lying down on the bed now. Aigoo... Let's not make a mistake!

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG~ I was busy spazzing over Kpop. My brother who's NOT a kpopper at all finds BTS songs nice and even sings the chorus of danger when i play it 

 

K.S♡