Packing up

Reverse

Packing up : YoonSeok

Hoseok packed his clothes quietly. So did Yoongi. He turned to look at his boyfriend. "Do you... want to buy a house together? It'll be easier that way. You're from Daegu and-" "Yeah. Why not? We got enough from the paycheck right?" Hoseok nodded. Yoongi gave a cheery smile. "Then it'll be fine."

They continued packing up. By the time they were done, the room was only filled with boxes stacked together in the middle of the room and luggages beside it. Suga sat on his bed and opened his arms for Hoseok. The said boy immediately hugged his boyfriend tightly. "You can cry too, you know?" Suga looked down to see Hoseok giving him a knowing smile. He shook his head slowly. "Nope. Not going to cry. I'm just... a little upset"

Hoseok draped an arm around Yoongi's waist. "Tell me why. Since we're done packing anyways" Yoongi took a deep breath. "I thought Bang PD would know better. Of all people, I thought he had a heart but he directly labelled us as gays. He only said our names once then called us gays throughout. I thought he understood better than that"

Hoseok comfortingly Suga's hair. "It's okay. Remember when I got offended after reading anti-bangtan comments that were mainly because of us?" Suga nodded and looked at his boyfriend. Hoseok sighed. "Most of them were about me. 'Hoseok's gayness spreaded to Yoongi' 'J-Hope is the start of gayness in Bangtan' 'Because of Hoseok, I can never see Bangtan in the same light again' It made me feel bad but i quickly got over it. You'll need to get over Bang PD's harsh words too. He doesn't know. The fans don't know"

Yoongi slowly nodded. "Do you think our Armys will be okay after hearing news of our disbandment?" Hoseok shrugged "Depends. I hope they won't take it too harsh though" Yoongi nodded. "Me too." Hoseok looked at the time. "Let's take a short nap together while waiting for the rest to finish" They both cuddled on Suga's bed. Instead of falling asleep, they stayed awake in each other's embrace, letting silence be the conversation.

 

Packing up: TaeJinNam

 

Namjoon chuckled as he started packing. "I think I'll be done with packing faster than any of you since I'm rarely home, I barely touch anything" Taehyung pouted. "So not fair." Jin zipped up his luggage and placed it in the middle of the room. "Namjoon ah, where will you be staying?"

The 94 liner shrugged. "Maybe I'll buy a house in Seoul." Jin took his Mario figurines down. "Don't you want to visit your parents?" Namjoon chuckled. "Of course I will." Taehyung sat on his bed and swung his legs. "We just moved into this new dorm and now we're leaving again. This time, for good" Jin ruffled his boyfriend's hair as he walked past him to take another box. "Silly, it'll be even easier to leave compared to our old dorm. We've stayed longer there compared to this dorm"

Taehyung pouted. "But so many things happened here even if it's for a short while. You and me. Jiminnie and Jungkook" Namjoon chuckled. "You'll get over it, Taehyung. Anyways, how are the two of you going to maintain a long distance relationship?" There was silence as Taehyung turned to look at Jin. Jin met Taehyung's eyes, not saying a word yet. Namjoon's eyes darted from Jin to Taehyung and back to Jin again. "Um... I'm done packing. I'll go out and buy food for the rest" He took his wallet, mask and cap before leaving the room.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "So... what exactly are we going to do?" Jin gulped. "Maybe we'll do what Namjoon said. Buy a house and live together" Taehyung's eyes sparkled with hope. "Really?! We'll do that? Live together?" Jin nodded with a smile. The younger jumped off the bed and pounced onto his boyfriend. "Thanks hyung! I love you so much!" Jin hugged Taehyung back tightly. "I love you too. But we're going to have to wait for a while. In the meantime, you are going to have to stay with your parents, okay?"

Taehyung nodded. "I'll do just that in Daegu. It'll be so cool when we live together. But where will our house be?" Jin pulled away. "We can stay in Seoul like Namjoon. You okay with that?" Taehyung nodded eagerly. "Of course!" Jin smiled. "So it's settled then"

 

Packing up: Jikook

Jimin and Jungkook were mostly done with packing. They did most of it last night. Jimin packed his snapbacks in a daze. Jungkook couldn't take the silence so he glanced at the elder only to find the elder spackng out. In a split second, he was behind the elder. He hugged Jimin's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. "What are you thinking about, Ji Baby?"

Jimin spun around to face Jungkook. He placed his favourite snapback on Jungkook gently. "It looks great on you" Jimin spoke softly as his eyes travelled down from his own snapback on Jungkook's head to the younger's eyes. Jungkook leaned in and rested his forehead on the elder's. "Ji Baby, I can tell you're worried about something. Tell me baby"

Jimin dropped his head to Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes. "I know we are both going to be living in Busan but our houses are distanced far away." Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back comfortingly. "Don't worry Ji Baby. We'll visit each other right?" Jimin pouted with his eyes closed as he listened to Jungkook's steady heartbeat. "But I'll still miss you. A lot"

Jungkook's hearing senses perked up upon hearing the conversations from other rooms. "Maybe we can buy a house together like the other hyungs. The paycheck that Bang PD gave us... it'll be enough to buy four houses." Jimin s his arms around Jungkook's neck and hugged the younger tighter. "That'll be great. I really love you Kookie" Jungkook pulled away and softly pecked Jimin's lips. "I love you just as much"