What byuntaes think...

Reverse

 

 

[ teasing(?) idk if this is counted. and yes jungkook is the dominant one :') ]

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I woke up and Jimin hyung was not in our room. I pouted and made my way to the kitchen, pouting more when I saw Jimin backhugging Jin hyung as he cooked. I knew that was a norm thing Jimin hyung would do but I'm his boyfriend! You can't expect me not to be jealous! I sat at the dining table and rested my head on the table., waiting for him to notice me. I think I banged my head too hard against the table, there was a loud thud and I could tell Jimin hyung was shocked. He ran to my side and pulled my head against his abs, letting me lean on him. He gently ruffled my hair. "Are you okay Kookie Baby? Why are you up so early? No else is up" My eyes widened for a short while until my lips turned into a smirk. So close.... 

 

I forced myself to remove my head from his abs and shook my head. I tapped my lap and signalled for him to sit down. He sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder. he chuckled and patted my head. "Does your head hurts from waking up too early?" I shifted my face so that I can breathe in my favourite scent.  His caramel- "Yah Jungkook ah, are you okay?" i heard jin hyung ask. Jimin hyung chuckled. "He's not used to waking up early. Let him breathe for a while."

 

Taehyung's POV

 

"Taehyungie? Taehyung ah" I heard a soft voice ringing in my ears as the person shook me awake. I opened my eyes and sat up. "why are your boxers wet?" I looked at Suga hyung before looking at the front of my boxers. My eyes widened. Did I pee in my sleep? Or did the aliens visit and did a prank on me? I frowned and look at my two hyungs who had a smirk-smile on their faces. "I don't know what happened hyung" Hoseok hyung grinned. "we'll call Jin hyung for you" I nodded and stared at my boxers. What happened?

 

Jin's POV

 

"Jin hyung~~" Hoseok sang as he entered the kitchen. I looked over my shoulder. "What do you want?" Yoongi leaned against the counter "Taehyung's awake and needs you. Something... emergency happened. Like reaaaaaallllyyyyy~ emergent." I placed the dishes on the plates and finally turned to face them. "How serious? More serious than Jungkook?" Hoseok burst out laughing once he noticed that Jungkook was resting his head on Jimin's shoulder. When he turned to me, he grew serious. "Maybe. But he really... go to your boyfriend. we'll prepare the table for breakfast."

 

I raised an eyebrow but went anyways. when I reached our room, I saw Taehyung sitting awkwardly. "Hyung, I don't know what happened..." I sat beside him. "Why? What's going on?" Taehyung slowly opened his legs. I saw that the front of his bowers was wet. But my eyes trailed further and saw his milky thighs... damn... "do you know what happened hyung?" I looked at his face only to find pure innocence. THIS IS ILLEGAL!! .. my pants feel tight...  I looked around for a possible way to explain it to him without destroying his innocence.  My eyes landed on a bucket of water in the corner of our room. JUNG HOSEOK! MIN YOONGI!

 

I looked to Taehyung and smiled. "I accidently spilled water just now. I didn't know it would land on you. just go bathe and change. Breakfast will be ready." Taehyung nodded and went to take a bathe. Once he was gone, I thought of dead animals to remove the um... tent. 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

Every move Jimin hyung made my pants feel tight. What is this feeling? I know he is not moving on purpose but what is this tightness in my pants? Luckily I'm wearing baggy shorts. Jimin hyung fed me some meat but his hand froze right before he fed me. he bent down to my ear and whispered. "are you... hard?" I looked at him with questioning eyes. "What is that?" Jimin hyung shook his head and fed me our breakfast. Hoseok hyung spoke with a full mouth "Dance practice for you two. Jimin- ah, practice your dance for the bts begins solo. it's still far but better train yourself."

 

Jimin hyung nodded. We were done eating and Jimin hyung pulled us into our shared room. He locked the door and sat on the same bed as me. "Are you sure you don't know what having a hard-on is?"  I nodded slowly. Jimin sighed. "Okay. There are two or three ways to remove it. It meaning the tight feeling in your pants. But you're too innocent so just think of digusting images. Dead animals with bones sticking out of them. anything"

 

J-Hope's POV

 

"JUNG HOSEOK! MIN YOONGI!" Me and Yoongi giggled. We were so doomed but mission accomplished.

 

'/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I swear my mum will sent me to mental hospital one more time I spaz in front of her.

 

K.S<3