Bored

Reverse

 

MY OWN JIKOOK EDIT

 

(God the photo is too cute >< even if rap mon looks a little creepy)
 
After breakfast, everyone had showered , dried themselves and wore new clothes. They sat in the living room, staring at the tv screen in boredom. J-Hope looked around, cheeks puffed. "What do we do today?" Jin shrugged. "Practice for I NEED U?" As soon as Jin said that, everyone groaned. They had been practicing and even performed it for more than 5 broadcasting channels. Their sync was perfect enough.
 
Even Namjoon, as the leader, agreed that it was too much when they were so tired. Jimin shrugged. "But we can still go to the studio and play around?" Everyone agreed. They couldn't disagree. There was nothing to do at home. Of course Yoongi and Hoseok could snuggle and have their couple time but they do that even in the recording studio. Yoongi's at least.
 
The 7 made their way to the new dance studio and collapsed on the floor. Their manger who sent them had told them that he cannot send them back after so they would have to get their own transport home. "Guys" Hoseok sat up with Yoongi. "We're going to Yoongi's studio-" "Just go" Jin sighed. See. Told you they would have their couple time alone.
 
After Yoongi and Hoseok left, Jimin excitedly stood up. "Let's have a dance battle!" Namjoon groaned "I'll go and meet Supreme hyung." Jimin whined. "Ah Hyung! Stop running away from dancing!" Jungkook breathed in and out deeply as he stretched. He can't get jealous because Jimin is close with everyone in the group... Disadvantage of being a hybrid: Too Much Jealousy
 
Jimin somehow managed to convince Namjoon to stay and join them. Taehyung walked over to the computer and played a playlist of random songs. For an hour, they danced to different songs. They even had a comic dance battle. Namjoon won of course. He overpowered Jin's traffic police dance with his crumping and facial expressions.
 
Jungkook stopped the music and they all collapsed once again on the floor, sweating and panting. Jungkook turned around and saw Jimin leaning his head on Namjoon's shoulder, equally tired as the rest. Jungkook pouted. He looked at Jin but the older was already lying on the floor with Taehyung also lying down and resting his head on him.
 
Jungkook sighed and leaned against the wall as he sat down. He looked at Jimin who was beside him. "Jimin hyung" He whispered in a soft voice. Jimin lifted his head off Namjoon's shoulder and looked at his boyfriend curiously. Namjoon didn't care enough. He knew Jungkook was jealous. Jungkook pouted at Jimin. Jimin scooted a little closer and opened his arms for the younger, inviting him into a hug. Jungkook jumped into the embrace, knocking his hyung over.
 
Jimin giggled lightly and softly patted Jungkook's hair. Jimin was now lying down with Jungkook on top of him. "Yah. Jimin, Jungkook, we'll be going to Namjoon's studio to cool down. You guys can.. spend your time together" Jin told them before closing the door behind him as he left.
 
Jungkook lifted his head off Jimin's shoulder and looked at the older. "Did you forget about me when you rested your head on Namjoon hyung's shoulder?" Jimin chuckled, eyes turning into crescents. "I didn't Kookie. I was too tired.In fact, I still am." Jungkook moved his legs so that he had Jimin trapped underneath him. "Ji Baby, you owe me something because you made me jealous"
 
Jimin looked at Jungkook cutely. "What do you-" Jungkook crashed his lips against Jimin's. The two shared a slow, sweet kiss as Jimin responded.
 
Taehyung's POV
 
Namjoon hyung went off to Hoseok hyung's studio, claiming that he wanted to let us have our couple time too. I felt my head pounding. "Ah~ So dizzy" I muttered to myself. Apparently Jinnie heard it and asked me to come closer. I sat on his lap and let him massage my head. "You;re probably dizzy because you didn't eat much but you danced a lot. Wait here. I'll go buy us some food."
 
I nodded and sat back on the chair I previously sat on. Jinnieplanted a short kiss on my lips before going out of the studio. He came back around 10 minutes later. I got up immediately when I smelled gogi. My stomach growled as Jinnie placed the food on the table. Jinnie chuckled. "So you are hungry"
 
He sat down and started to feed me, once in a while, taking a bite out of his packet. When we were done eating, he cleared the trash and let me snuggle with him. I sat on his lap and leaned my head against his chest, playing with our hands. "I love you Jinnie" Jinnie kissed the top of my head. "Love you too Tae"
 
In the meantime
 
Yoongi looked at Hoseok who was drinking water. "What's the next step of our plan? For Taejin and Jikook" Hoseok gave Yoongi a smirk. Yoongi smirked back in return. Oh they were so loving it...
 
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
This story will contain just fluff and only a bit of teasing so don't worry :)
 
I ADDED PHOTOS TO SOME CHAPTERS!!
 
K.S<3