Return of leader-nim pt.2

Reverse

Jimin didn't lost his phone but good guess :) I appreciate your comments. Kiss kiss and skinship warning

 

Jungkook's POV

 

We're done with the welcome party. Namjoon hyung would be back in 20 minutes. He's already on the way back here but Ji Baby's missing. where is he? He's not picking up his phone. ding dong! Everyone got quiet. Jin hyung ran to open the door. "OH? NAMJOON AH!" He hugged Namjoon hyung. "Hyung! Where are the others?" As planned, Jin hyung led blindfolded Namjoon hyung to the living room where we were waiting. I stood at the other side where the forbidden drinks were out of reach. I was half grateful because they wanted to protect me but at the same time, I could protect myself.

 

Jin hyung mouthed 1,2,3 He removed the blindfold on namjoon hyung and we all yelled. "Welcome back!" Namjoon hyung laughed. "I knew it! Where's Jimin though?" Yoongi hyung answered before I could. "Jimin hasn't returned yet. Anyways, let's celebrate your return and the release of P.D.D!"  All the hyungs started partying and drinking. Underaged, I was banned from even touhing the bottles. I went to the kitchen and stared at the clock on the wall. 10pm... Where are you Jimin? I should've never left you alone. I wondered what would Jimin hyung do if I was drunk when he came back. Would he kiss me because I'm drunk and miss him? I looked at the time and found that it was already 10.20pm. I was sitting there for so long... Did time fast forward?

 

The hyungs are quiet. i peeked out and saw Hoseok and yoongi hyungs passed out on the floor, Yoongi on top of Hoseok. Namjoon hyung was mumbling words in his sleep on the couch. Jin hyung was sitting on the other couch, hugging Taehyung tightly. I went over and pulled up Taehyung hyung's shirt that was falling off his shoulders. My eyes landed on the bottles in the middle. I looked at the other hyungs again. Wait Jungkook! Think first! You don't have to be drunk! Just spill some on yourself so you reek of alcohol! Don't be stupid. I grabbed a bottle and spilled some over my shirt. I gargled some soju before spitting it into the sink. I spilled some over my face too. Just then, the doorbell rang. I brought the bottle with me and went to answer the door. Drunk mode activated

 

Jimin's POV

 

I rang the doorbell twice. . I"m so late. I heard someone stumble to the door. Jungkook opened the door with a bright face. "Ji baby~" The words slurred out of his mouth. "What took you so long?" Is he drunk? I stepped into the apartment and immediately the smell of alcohal filled my nose. I turned to look at Jungkook only to find him holding a bottle of alcohol, about to drink it. I dashed to him and grabbed the bottle. "Jungkook don't! How much did you drink?" Jungkook chuckled. "How wet is my shirt and face Ji Baby~?"

 

My eyes widened when I realised he was soaked in alcohol. I turned to look at the others for an answer why and how Jungkook got a bottle of alcohol but they had all passed out. I turned back to find Jungkook slumped against the wall. He pointed at me and could not even keep his posture. "Why were you so late Jimin? You said you would be quick. You didn't even answer my calls or text me back! Why?! " My eyes widened more when he asked what happened just now. I took his hand and brought him to our bedroom. "You're drunk Jungkook." I changed his top for him since it was the only thing wet. Thank God.

 

I laid him on his bed and wiped his face. "Why did you drink Jungkook?" He pouted "You're not answering my question! Where were you? I missed you~" i shook my head. "I got distracted. That's all." Jungkook pouted. "I hate you Ji Baby" He turned his back to me. I sighed and turned him around to face me. "Jungkook, I'm sorry I didn't come back in time, okay? You also need to learn how to survive without me." Jungkook still had that pout on his face.

 

Author's POV

 

jimin sighed again as he looked at his boyfriend's pouty face. "How can I make it up to you?" Jungkook sat up. Jimin had to look up to meet his eyes. Jungkook smirked. "By letting me do this" He closed the gap between them and kissed Jimin full on the lips. Jungkook tilted his head and moed his lips. He swiped his tongue against Jimin's lips. Jimin hesitated. When did Jungkook learnt this? It was Jungkook's hand that s around his waist which made him gasp. Jungkook took the oppurtunity and slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth. The battle for the dominance was short lived as Jungkook won.

 

After a few minutes of kissing, it was jimin who pulled away. They both gasped for air as they rested their foreheads againt the each other's. Jimin panted. "you taste like soju Jungkook" Jungkook smirked. I'm still sober hyung. I didn't even drink Jimin shook his head. "Now that I've made up to you, let's sleep. You'll be tired tomorrow and experience your first hangover." Jungkok pouted as he laid down beside Jimin who was already ready to sleep.

 

Jimin closed his eyes as he saw Jungkook lay down beside him. He felt Jungkook pull the covers over them, until their shoulders. He was still in shock from the kiss. It wasn't until Jungkook's hand reached his thigh - So close - that his eyes snapped open and pushed Jungook's hand off gently. He saw Jungkook's pout deepening. "But hyung~ I'm not tired yet~" Jimin pulled Jungkook into his arms and ruffled his hair. "Sleep now baby. I'll go out and take care of your hyungs first." Jungkook pouted. "Will you wait for me to sleep?" Jimin nodded and kissed Jungkook's nose. "I'll be here when you wake up too" Jungkook smiled .He had long forgiven jimin for not coming home in time.  But  why exactly was Jimin super late? He hope he'll know soon

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

It took super long this time. Sorry for the delay.

 

K.S<3