haunting thoughts

Reverse

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly, the light blinding me. I blinked a few times and finally regained my vision. I looked down and found Jimin hyung asleep in my arms. I remembered the kiss we had last night. I leaned down and kissed his lips. "morning hyung" I spoke softly against his lips. I knew he was still asleep but I still wanted to say it. I pulled away and rested my forehead against Jiminnie's, closing my eyes as I admired the way his breathing rose and fell steadily.

 

Jimin's POV
 

Please take care of him. Many dangers will come to both of you. Tomorrow, his immortality ignites. Our immotality was taken by the evil forces. We're afraid. we can't help you but we are warning you. He- He doesn't know what he is. Take this necklace. Let him see what he really is when he turns 19. What dangers are there. Show him. He is the last of our kind. Please. Take care of him. Please. I beg of you.

 

The faces, those pleading faces, magically appearing when I wore then necklace with a cresent hung on it. The necklace that lets me see what others couldn't. I saw what happened to those of their kind when the evil got them. When that happens, it's too late to save them. They haunted me. Begging, Pleading, Crying. Jungkook was the last of them and dangers awaited him. Dangers that only I knew about, that i saw, Only i can protect Jungkook from the evils clutching at him. Because I know.

 

Think you can  run? Where do you want to go little boy? You and your lover jungkook. Just give him to me... I shook my head and tried to break free of the clutches that were holding my hand. "Jiminnie! Ji baby! Jimin hyung! Jimin!" I saw Jungkook being dragged by the evil forces, wearing masks to cover their faces. "Jungkook!"

 

I woke up as my body was shaken. I looked up and saw Jungkook looking frightened and about to cry. He jumped onto me and hugged me. "Hyung~ Are you okay? You scared me." I wrapped my arms around his waist and took deep breaths to calm myself down. I felt him nuzzle further into my neck. "I'm okay Kookie. I'm okay. I'm sorry for scaring you" I ruffled his hair gently. He pulled away and kissed my lips. "Hyung~" he whined. My eyes widened. I remembered how drenched in alcohol he was last night. "Are you okay Kookie? Does your head hurt? Who told you to drink alcohol?"

 

Jungkook froze, his lips hovering on  mine. He pecked my lips again before resting his head on my shoulder, "It... hurts"  I chuckled and ruffled his hair again. "Your fault for drinking in the first place Kookie." He sighed and leaned into my touch. "I like how it rolls off your tongue. whatever you call me I mean. Everything sounds nice."

 

Jin's POB

 

I woke up and found taehyung snuggling into my side. We were in our room, our blanket draped over us. Namjoon was on the other bed, the blanket was draped over him too. How did we get here? I sat up straight and immediately regretted my decision as the hangover kicked in. I carefully bathed and changed. I almost stepped into the kitchen when I heard giggles.

 

I hid behind the wall and peeked. In the kitchen was Jimin cooking while Jungkook backhugged him tightly. jimin whined. "Kookie ah~ Get off my back! I need to cook breakfast~" Jungkook swayed them left and right. "But my head hurts~ And who gave you permission to leave me just to help the hyungs into  their rooms?" I shook my head and quietly laughed. So it was Jimin who got us into our bedrooms. Jimin sighed. "Kookie-" i stepped into the kitchen and cut him off. " It's okay Jimin. I can  cook" 

 

jimin pouted. "But hyung, you are still having a hangover which I can see clearly-" Jungkook cut him off  and pulled him  out of the kitchen, " Thanks Jin hyung"  chuckled as I put on my apron.

 

Hoseok's POV

 

I woke up with Yoongi on top of me. The blanket was draped over us neatly. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10 am. I gently placed Yoongi on my side and went to freshen up. When I came out the bathroom, wearing a new pair of clothes, Yoongi was still asleep in the same position. I sat beside him and gently shook him. "Yoongi ah~ Ireonna. it's 11 am now" Yoongi stirred and hugged me, puling me down. "Just a while more" i laughed and hit his arm gently. "Yah~ Wake up. Come on. Don't lie about hangovers, you handle your drinks well"

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I grinned as i pulled Jimin hyung out of the dorm. Finally our first breakfast as a couple, not that the public know, we weren't planning on making it obvious anyway. We went to the nearest and most private coffee shop. The ajumma smiled and led us to our private room. We were regular customers anyways. She gave a ppolite smile. "The regular?" Jimin and i nodded, returning her smile politely. I sat beside jimin and interwined our hands. he looked at me and chuckled. "Why are you so eager? Are you that hungry?"

 

Before I could reply, the ajumma knocked on the door. She peeked in and smiled at Jiminnie. "Jimin ssi, can you follow me for a while? I need your help to carry some stuff." Jiminnie nodded and went with the ajumma. A few minutes later, he came back, looking worried. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "What is it Ji Baby?" Jimin hyung zoned out before looking at me worriedly. "Jungkook, I have to tell you something serious. It involves you and me. Please don't freak out and listen to what I have to say.

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

As you can guess, I am adding supernatural elements into the story.

 

K.S<3