Good Morning

Reverse

 

Author's POV

 

The next morning, Jungkook woke up to find himself in Jimin's embrace. He looked up and saw that the elder was still sleeping. He adjusted their position so that he was the one hugging Jimin and fell back into the comfort of sleep. 

 

Jin on the other hand sat up straight and stretched. He turned to Taehyung and pecked his forehead gently. Jin smiled to himself as he watched his boyfriend sleep. "You're finally mine" With one final peck on Taehyung's forehead, he stood up and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

 

Yoongi was still asleep. Hoseok had to leave for dance practice. He sat beside Yoongi and gently his lover's hair.    "Yoongi-ah~ I have to leave for practice now." He spoke softly. Yoongi stirred and hugged Hoseok's hand. "Can't you stay here? Please~" Hoseok shook his head. "I can't. I haven't danced for three days. I need to train." Yoongi slowly sat up. "Then wait for me. I'm going with you."

 

Jin turned off the stove and laid down on the couch. He turned to his side and closed his eyes, falling prey to the lullaby of sleep. Yoongi and Hoseok ate their meals and quietly left without waking Jin up. Taehyung tossed and turned in bed before falling off. He pouted as he opened his eyes. He looked around and found that he was alone. Worriedly, he looked around for Jin until he found him on the couch, sleeping. Taehyung knelt before Jin and pecked the said boy's nose. "Good Morning Jinnnie~"

 

 Jimin woke up late because of his endless nightmare. He panted and sat up. Once he realised he was a awake, he calmed down and went to freshen up. After the bath, he wore a plain white shirt and black jeans. He dried his light brown hair and styled it before sitting beside Jungkook who was still asleep.

 

"Jung- Baby ah~ Wake up. It's 12 am already. Baby~" Jimin cooed as he lightly ran his hand through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook opened his eyes slightly before closing them again. He pulled Jimin into his arms, trapping him with his strength. "Jungkook ah! Wake up! Or I will kiss you." Jimin warned. Jungkook opened one eye and smirked. "Then kiss me." Jimin giggled. "I was just joking, Jungkook. I mean Baby. Wake up or no more kisses." Hearing that, Jungkook immeditely sat up straight, pulling Jimin along. Jimin chuckled. "Good Morning Baby" Jungkook pouted as Jimin slightly piched his cheek. "Morning Hyung"

 

/////////////////////////////////////////

 

This chapter made Nana :) smile. That girl...

loves hugs and kisses

 

K.S♡