Plan #1

Reverse
 
 
 
Everyone knows. Before Yoongi got together with Hoseok, Jimin was his happy pill. He still is but Yoongi now smiles mostly because of Hoseok. The members were used to Yoongi being close with Jimin so of course YoonSeok took this in mind and decided that Yoongi won't make Jungkook jealous. Yoonmin was a normality. A daily normality.
 
So YoonSeok decided to use Hoseok instead. Jimin and Hoseok were like secret brothers. Jimin didn't mind Hoseok's skinship attempts nor does he mind when Hoseok kisses his cheek. That was normal for JiHope but not for Jungkook. The perfect person was Hoseok.
 
And so it started. The night of their "tiring" day at the practice room, Bangtan all agreed that the day after tomorrow, they would go to Jeju for a few days for team bonding. After getting Bang PD's agreement of course.
 
The next morning, to pack up for tomorrow's trip, they all decided to make it more effective and seperate the couples. Hoseok slung an arm around Jimin immediately. "Minnie and me!" Jungkook who was beside Jimin rolled his eyes and pushed Hoseok's hand off Jimin's shoulder. Jin shook his head, chuckling. "I'll be with Namjoon"
 
Yoongi looked at Taehyung and Jungkook, a playful grin playing on his lips. "I'll be with Tae. I'm sure Jungkook can pack up fast enough on his own. He is a hybrid after all." Jungkook pouted. "I'm still a human" They all dispersed in their new formed couples.
 
Jungkook's POV
 
I pouted as I stepped alone into my shared room with Jimin. I sighed and started to pack my things. I couldn't focus of course. I was using my senses to hear and see what Jimin and Hoseok hyung were doing but I couldn't pick up anything. I sighed in frustration. My senses betrayed me today.
 
Before I knew it , I had finished packing with no clue whatsoever about Jimin and J-Hope hyung. I looked at the time and tilted my head slightly. They can't be taking that long to pack Hoseok hyung's stuffs.
 
I shook my head and laid on the bed for a while. I'm thinking too much. But I found myself walking to Hoseok hyung's room. The door was left slightly open and I can hear Jimin hyung's gigles. "Your breath is ticklish hyung" I frowned and pushed the door open, entering immediately. My jaw tightened when I saw Jimin hyung playing on his phone as Hoseok hyung hugged him. They were snuggling on the bed. Hoseok hyung's eyes were closed and he was snoring lightly. Jimin looked up and noticed me. "Kookie!"
 
I scowled, not moving an inch from where I stood. Jimin seemed to notice my anger. He removed Hoseok hyung's arms from around him gently, careful not to wake him up before walking in front of me. He cupped my face and made me look into his eyes. "Hey. Kookie? You okay?" I frowned and pulled him out of the room. "I don't like you letting Hoseok cuddle with you. I don't like anyone doing skinship with you" I hissed
 
Jimin held my hands in his smaller ones. "Kookie, Hoseok hyung was too tired. And besides, I cannot fully withdraw skinship with the members. What about TaeTae? Our skinships are daily. But... No matter what. The one I really love is you." I pouted and looked down at our hands. "But you know how jealous I can be and you still do skinships."
 
Jimin hyung lightly kissed my forehead. "I didn't know you were going to be this angry and jealous. I promise. I'll try and limit skinship, okay?" I nodded and kissed his lips.
 
Yoongi's POV
 
I took out my phone to text Hoseok while me and Taehyung took a break from packing.
 
Me: How is it?
 
Hosoek: Fail
 
Me: why? what happened?
 
Hoseok: Jungkook saw but they made up immediately. Jimin even promised to limit skinships
 
Me: It's okay. Plan 2
 
Hoseok: Since when was there Plan 2?
 
Me: since swag existed ;)