Vampire

Reverse

 

Author's POV

 

Jungkook smiled and promised to stay throughout the whole thing. Jimin held Jungkook's hand tightly. "Jungkook. Out there, danger awaits when you turn 19. Maybe earlier, You never know" Jungkook chuckled "I know that hyung. Are you worried about our sasaengs? Don't be hyung. I know you'll protect me" Jimin shook his head and took the necklace with a moon pendant. The same one that let him see the future, the tortures of their kind and opened the gate of dreams that warned him of danger. Jungkook eyed the necklace eagerly. "Is that for me hyung? It's so nice!" Jimin gulped and hesitated. "This is no ordinary pendant Jungkook. This can change everything. This... this opens the gates to your real life."

 

Jungkook frowned. "Hyung. What are you talking about?" jimin gulped again."I'll be here with you. Here." Jimin placed the pendant over Jungkook's head. Jimin held Jungkook's hand as the latter's eyes grew wide. Jimin also wore his pendant

 

Jungkook's POV

 

The world started fading. Everything except me and Jiminnie was fading. I held Jimin's hand tightly and sat closer to him. "h-hyung.. what's going on?" Jiminnie tugged on our hands as he stood up. I stood up too and followed him out of our room. We were heading somewhere but I couldn't recognise anything around me. "Jungkook" A soft voice called out. I held Jiminnie' s hand tighter on instict. "jungkook ah" The same voice called out. Jiminnie's free hand touched my cheek. "Jungkook. Turn around. Its your parents"

 

My parents? I slowly turned and Jimin was right. It was my parents. "o-omma? a-appa? What? why?" Everything is new to me. How could my parents be here? What is this place? Omma took one step closer. "I know you are confused, son. So you have to listen well. We... You.. We're not human." I frowned and kept a tight hold on Jimin hyung's hand. "What?" Appa cleared his throat. "We're vampires, Jungkook. Hybrids. Immortals. You too." I shook my head in confuion. "You're lying. I'm human! what's a hybrid? I can't possibly be something I'm not" Umma sighed. "We are half humans, half vampires."

 

I shook my head in disbelief. "It can't be" Jiminnie patted my back. "There's more." Appa walked until he was in front of me. "I'll let you see what happens when our kind is caught." Appa waved his hand between us. An invisible screen appeared. Videos, Images of people- hybrid vampires- being tortured for their immortality. Something that can only be given when willing. They cried out, begging for their torture to end. When their immortality is finally taken, they were too weak and helpless. The devil that caught them. The mask. The horrifying laughter. The screen disappeared and so did my parents.

 

I turned to Jimin hyung who led me back the way we came from. When we reached the room, he removed the neclace from me. He dumped it into the fireplace and did the same to his necklace.I watched as the world around us switched back to the normal setting. I collapsed on the couch and closed my eyes. ""Your usual Sirs" The ajumma  dropped off our food before going out of the room. Jimin hyung took me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "You okay Kookie?"

 

i snuggled into the crook of his neck. "Who's the devil haunting me? Us? Why is he masked?" Jiminnie my hair. "Your mum told me the mask was stitched to his face, I don't know much. But there's' some things you need to know."

 

Author's POV

 

Jungkook sat up straight, intertwining his hand with Jimin. "Go ahead" Jimin started. "For starters, you'll still live the life of a normal human. But your immortality unlocks today. When you turn 19, whoever the devil is, wants your immortality so that he can create an army of bad hybrids." Jungkook frowned. "Any changes in me?" Jimin nodded. "You'll be stronger, heal eaily. and your um- hormones are um- activated." Jungkook smirked. "I guess i'm gaining something from this" Jimin rolled his eyes. "let's eat. the food's getting cold"

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

I AM ADDICTED TO JIMIN'S VOICE! My aunt thinks bambam looks like Jimin. I don't disagree

 

K.S<3