Dance Practice

Reverse

KISSING AWAITS~ Just wanted to warn you

 

Jimin's POV

 

After the call from Jin hyung, I did a few more stretches before standing in front of the mirror, waiting for the music to play. Yoongi hyung played my track for BTS Begins solo performance. Replay, Replay, Replay I started to move to the beat and danced. J-Hope hyung stood beside me and eyes me from the mirror as I moved. When I was done, he stepped closer and showed me the steps I needed to improve. I watched him before following what he adviced. Hoseok hyung stopped me at the american dance part. He grabbed my waist and pulled my hips higher. "Make your moves bigger a bit. Then drop more. Keep the rhythm." He moved my waist for me as I tried to improve. I sat down and chuckled. "Arasseo I got this part. Your turn hyung"

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I pouted as I watched Hoseok hyung move Jiminnie's hips for the american dance. Sure It was hella hot but NO ONE touches my Jiminnie like that... Only me "Jungkook ah" Suga hyung nudged me. I looked at him with a blank stare. He chuckled. "follow me to the shop. I want to buy some beverages." I nodded and took my wallet. I pecked Jiminnie on the cheek softly "We'll be back" Jiminnie patted my back. "Be careful" I nodded and looked at yoongi hyung only to find him kissing Hoseok hyung. I folded my arms and pouted. "Suga HYUNG! Palli!" Yoongi hyung pulled away from the kiss and frowned at me. He took his wallet and we went to the nearest convernience store.

 

V's POV

 

I opened my eyes and felt a wet compress on my head. My entire body was shivering. My eyes felt drowsy and my throat was sore. My head was constantly in throbbing pain. "Taehyung? can you hear me?" I looked up with drowsy eyes. I let my vision focus and found Jinnie looking back at me worriedly. "H-hyung" he brushed away my fringe; "I cooked you some porridge. I'll go and get it."

 

3 minutes later, he came back,carrying a tray, porridge and a cup of water. He placed it on the bedside table before helping me sit up. I leaned against the headboard as he fed me slowly. "Last one, ah~" I ate the last spoon and drank the whole cup of water. Jinnie smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good boy" He went to the kitchen before coming back to my side. He sat beside me and took me in his arms, gently kissing the top of my head. "Does it hurt you anywhere?" I shook my head and nuzzled into his neck, wrapping my arms around his waist. "You're so warm hyung" Jinnie pulled me closer and pulled the blanket over me. 

 

Suga's POV

 

We came back from the convenience store with hands full of stuff. When we opened the door, we found Hoseok on top of Jimin, tickling him. To say I was not jealous would be a lie but their skinship is a normal thing. Jungkook pouted beside me. I nudged him and entered the studio. Jimin and J-Hope finally noticed our return. Hoseok smiled. "You're back!" I merely nodded "Yeah. What are you two  doing?"  Hoseok chuckled, continuing to tickle Jimin. "This brat here was playing with me. This is revenge" Jimin chuckled while trying to avoid the tickles. "HAHAHA hyung stop it! It was accidental!"

 

I looked to my side and found Jungkook just staring at them with a blank face but his eyes were stabbing Hoseok with imaginary daggers. I turned to the two who were still wrestling. "Yah stop it you two. Come and eat" Hoseok slapped Jimin's chest playfully before getting off him and came to my side. Jimin sat up , still laughing. Jungkook went to his side and handed him his favourite pastry. Jimin thanked Jungkook who just smiled. I turned back to Hoseok who was eating. He offered me some of his bread. He took a bite out of mine the same time I ate his. He chuckled. "When are you going to the studio?"

 

I looked at my watch. "Now. Want to follow?" Hoseok nodded eagerly. I chuckled "You can't distract me okay?" He smiled innocenlty. "I'll try not to." I shook my head. We both stood up and said our goodbyes to Jimin and Jungkook.

 

Jimin's POV

 

I opened my bottle of Peach Tea (heavens and earth) and drank. Jungkook nudged me, "Can I have a taste of your drink, hyung?" I nodded and took a mouthful before handing him the bottle. He didn't take it though. I turned to look at him. I was caught of guard when he planted his lips against mine. He swiped his tongue against my lips. I granted him access. I could feel him smiling in the kiss. Some of the peach tea went into his mouth. He swallowed it and explored my cavern with his tongue. I responded and  lightly bit his lip. After 5 minutes, we both pulled away. We leaned our foreheads against each other as we panted. I looked into his eyes as I wiped peach tea that dripped onto his chin. "Where and when did you learn that, Ba- Kookie hyung?"  Jungkook smirked and hugged me. "I have my ways Ji Baby. It's tasty by the way"

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I made a mental note to thank Yoongi hyung for giving me detailed instructions on how to kiss when were buying the snacks just now. He even answered my question about having a hard on. He also told me what were the other methods to get rid of it. Let's just pretend I'm still innocent in front of Jimin hyung.  Jimin hyung raised an eyebrow as he looked at me. "What is tasty?" I pecked his forehead before pecking his nose then his lips. "the peach tea... and you"

 

<< Time skip>>

 

Jin's POV

 

"Hyung? Jin hyung?" I heard a soft voice whisper and shook me awake. I opened my eyes and found Jimin and Jungkook looking down at me. They smelled fresh and were wearing new clothes. "Let us take care of TaeTae while you bathe hyung" I looked down at sleeping Taehyung before nodding. Jimin took my place and automatically wrapped his arms around Taehyung. Jungkook sat by Jimin's leg and watched over them. I went into the toilet and took a bathe. Thank God nothing went wrong just now.I succeeded at taking care of Taehyung

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

I switch names a lot. Like some times it changes from Hoseok to J-Hope. It can't be helped though :')

To the people who wanted some jikook, I hope you liked the kiss scene :)  

@SNS_Joyoungmin you wanted something like this? Is it okay?

 

K.S<3