Bangtan Reunite + Bad news

Reverse

 

Jimin woke up earlier than Jungkook this time round. He only woke Jungkook up after drying and changing. Jungkook finished his morning routine before joining Jimin on the couch. "Ji Baby, what time are we going to fetch the rest?" Jimin looked at his wrist watch. "Manager hyung should be here soon"

It took a few seconds of silence before Jungkook spoke again. "Hyung, can you wear a sweater?" Jimin turned his attention from the tv to the younger. "Why?" Jungkook frowned. "You're too hot. I don't like seeing you show your muscles to other people" Jimin pouted. "That's not fair and it's very hot" Jungkook sighed "Then at least wear another shirt instead of a sleeveless shirt. And definitely not a see through shirt either" Jimin huffed before going to their room to change.

Jungkook gave him a satisfied grin when he came out in a black short sleeved shirt. "That's better." Jimin continues pouting as they put on their couple shoes, brown timberlands boots. Jungkook backhugs Jimin as the elder has trouble tying shoelaces. (he's enemies with shoelaces. It's true)

Jungkook uses his speed to catch up to his boyfriend and places his hands on Jimin's waist. Jimin raises his hands in surrender. "You win. I forgive you" Jungkook smirks and retreats his hands from the elder's waist. "I love you hyung" Jimin rolls his eyes. "I love you everyday but you're just too cheeky today"

The two entered their manager's car and sat side by side. Jungkook lets Jimin play with their intertwined hands. Jimin leans up to whisper in Jungkook's ear. "Don't tell them I was kidnapped." Jungkook nods and kisses the elder's forehead. The two put on their masks before getting off the car.

Jimin and Jungkook rushed to a cafe where they were ushered into a private room while waiting for the rest of Bangtan. They sat side by side with Jimin on the outer side. They removed their masks and breathed in fresh fair. Jungkook chuckled as he watched Jimin fan himself. Jimin turns and pouts. "Yah! If I was wearing a sweater like what you told me to, I'll be melting" Jungkook smirked "You're already hot Ji Baby"

Two seconds later, a waitress arrives at their private room with the drinks they ordered. Jungkook read her badge, it says Dani. She gave a flirtatious wink to Jimin, making Jungkook's jaw tighten. Jimin politely bowed as she left. Jimin pokes his straw in his drink and realise that Jungkook's very stiff.

He takes a sip before putting his drink down. "What's wrong?" Jungkook frowned and takes a sip of his own drink. "She's flirting with you. The waitress." Jimin peeked outside before turning back to Jungkook. "You know I love you. I won't be swayed by her" Jungkook smiled and pecked Jimin's lips in. "You're in trouble if you are" Jimin pouts right when the waitress enters again.

The first two buttons of her blouse were unbutoned. She leans over the table as she places a plate of cake in front of Jimin. "Cheesecake. On the house" She adds a wink to Jimin before standing up again. Jimin politely smiles but he's worried inside. Jungkook was kind of crashing his hand in a tight grip. The waitress slides a tissue to Jimin. Call me. She mouths before winking and leaving the room. Jungkook takes the tissue and tears it, throwing it into the bin nearby. Jungkook frowned at Jimin. "Told you. You were too hot" Jimin smiles childishly before pecking Jungkook's lips. "And I told you that I only love you" The two spent their time waiting for the members, eating the cheesecake and finishing their drinks.

"JIMIN! JUNGKOOK!" Bangtan exclaimed as they entered the private room. "hyungs!" The two yelled back as they hugged the members. Once they were done, they sat down together. Taehyung flicked Jimin's forehead. "Yah... You didn't keep your promise!" Jimin pouted, rubbing his sore forehead. "I did~ for four days at least." Jin looked at the time. "Let's go to our car. We can talk safely at the dorm"

In teams, they all rushed to the car. Jimin of course, sat between Jungkook and Hoseok but the younger kept pulling Jimin onto his lap. Hoseok chuckled. "Ya waegurae (what's wrong)?" Jimin shrugged as Jungkook buried his nose in the elder's neck. He giggled. "Kookie's been this way because of the flirty waitress just now" Taehyung who was sitting behind Jungkook frowned. "Urgh! You two are so gross!" Jungkook smirked as he turned around. "Like you and Jin hyung aren't. I know you want Jin hyung to hug you like this too. You're mind is literally pouting" Taehyung's eyes widened. "Yah! How did you kn-" "Power" Jungkook mumbled as he buried his nose into Jimin's neck again.

Jin who was beside Taehyung hugged the younget tightly. "Don't be jealous Tae baby. We spent a nice time together" "Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung wants you to him again" Jungkook muttered, making everyone groan. Taehyung and Jin had red faces as they hugged each other. Namjoon who was in the front seat chuckled. "Stop reading people's mind maknae ah. Give them some personal space" Jimin giggled as Jungkook took his arms and wrapped it around the younger's  neck. "Namjoon hyung, I don't really think he has a choice."

Jungkook rested his chin on Jimin's shoulder as he turned to the backseat. "Yoongi hyung, what's successful that you achieved." Yoongi's eyes widened. He looked at Hoseok who gave him an equally shocked look. "Nothing" Jungkook smirked. "Don't tell me you hyungs also plan on ing each other?" Jin reached forward and flicked Jungkook's forehead. "No curse words! You're only 18"  Jungkook pouted as he buried his face into Jimin's chest. Jimin laughed as he Jungkook's hair. "Hyung, you're making Kookie upset. It's okay Kookie" He whispered softly. Jungkook rested his chin on Jimin's shoulder blade and smiled.

"By the way, Bang PD wants to see you guys tomorrow" Their manager spoke up. The boys tensed up. Jungkook frowned as he read their managers' minds. It's the end for these boys... Aigoo... They're still kids and got a long way to go. Sadly, their journey will end. Just like GLAM.

Jungkook's eyes brimmed with tears as he hugged Jimin's waist tightly. He bit his lower lip to stop his tears from falling in front of the rest. Jimin knew something was wrong when Jungkook hugged him tighter, refusing to look up. He hugged the younger closer and patted his back comfortingly.

Dorm...

After their manager dropped them off, everyone sat in the living room. Jin frowned. "What do you think Bang PD wants to see us for?" Jimin glanced at Jungkook who was holding his hand tightly, eyes crystalled with tears. "Kookie..." He cooed softly. "If you know something, tell us" All the members looked at the maknae who finally let his tears fall. Jungkook laced his fingers with Jimin's. "We're... Bangtan... We're going to be disbanded" The members' jaws dropped. Hoseok shook his head, with a 30% positive smile. "No wayBang PD wouldn't- He wouldn't would he? Yoongi-" Yoongi pulled Hoseok into a hug and lets the younger cry on his chest.

Taehyung hugged Seokjin tightly as he cried. Seokjin wiped his tears as he comforted Taehyung. Namjoon only stared at the coffee table, dazed. Jimin hugged Jungkook while crying alongside the younger. For the next half an hour, tears and sobs filled the conversation. Jin was first to speak. He wiped his tears and looked at their leader apologetically. "Namjoon ah, mianhae. All because of us... you're dragged into this" Namjoon shook his head and wiped his tears. "It's nothing. I'd rather pick Bangtan than have my own solo. We're a team."

Yoongi lets out a sarcastic laugh to lighten the mood. "Let's live our lives like we acted as in 'For You' mv" Hoseok lightly punched Yoongi's torso. "Idiot..." But he couldn't stop the smile inching onto his face. "That's actually possible." They looked to Jimin and found the boy wiping his tears. "Either that or we'll have occupations like we did in 'Dope' mv"

Jungkook smirked. "I'll totally be a police officer. I'd rather do that than be a mascot." Jin nodded. "I'll be a doctor. Or racer since I got a license and can actually race " Namjoon frowned. "How come the only jobs I'll have is either Gas boy or doorman? I had to be a gas boy for two mvs already" They all laughed. Jungkook smirked. "You're fated for that job. Yoongi hyung? Hoseok hyung?" Yoongi scrunched his nose. "As much as I don't want to say this, I'll be a pizza deliverer" Hoseok chuckled. "I'll be a dance trainer. I can't race let alone drive. And dance is my specialty so..." Jimin gave a small smile. "I'll be the boy who washes dishes. Tae? What about you?" Taehyung smiled. "I'll work at the convenience store" Namjoon stood up. "Let's do a group cheer for the last time." They all stood up and gathered their hands in the middle. "Let's keep in touch" They all nodded and gathered all their energy. "Bangtan Bangtan! Bang Bangtan!"