Plan #2

Reverse
 
 
YoonSeok knew Jimin upheld promises. And he promised Jungkook he'll try his best to reduce skinship with the members. This left YoonSeok no choice. They knew Jimin wouldn't really reduce skinship because he's used to it but they knew Jungkook was wary. The backup they had? Tony. The former was their friend in American Hustle Life. He's not a member. He's  Jimin's best friend and every army's ship. Jony is a ship that all armys know and ship. The ship to make Jungkook jealous to the maximum.
 
 
Just perfect. Tony was coming to visit them that afternoon. And Hold Me Tight is his favourite. The song where Jimin has a lot of lines. YoonSeok had this to advantage.
 
 
By 3pm, everyone was done packing.  2 more hours until the arrival of Tony. They missed Nate too but he couldn't come. At 3, Bangtan rested in the living room. Jin lifted himself off the couch. "We should start cooking now"
 
 
Jimin raised his eyebrows as he looked at his hyung. "Cook? At 3pm?" Namjoon groaned. "Jimin ah. Tony's coming! I thought I told Ju-" "OMG TONY IS COMING?! OH MY GAWD!!!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!" Hoseok smirked as Jungkook tried to stop Jimin from hopping all over. "Hyung calm down! It's just Tony"
 
 
Jimin shook his head excitedly. "It's not just any Tony! It's Tony!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and hugged Jimin's head to his chest to control the elder but Jimin broke free and was now hopping like an excited bunny. "OMG! What am I going to wear?! I didn't prepare a gift for him-" Taehyung chuckled. "Relax Min" Yoongi chuckled. "You sound like you're going on a date with Tony. Your real boyfriend's jealous~"
 
 
At this, Jimin stopped hopping and noticed that Jungkook was gone. Jimin blankly stared at the seat where Jungkook used to be at. "Whe-" "Room" They all answered in unison. Jimin smiled before running into his room and Jungkook's. The younger was pouting while muttering 'Tony. Tony. Tony. That's all he thinks about.' Jimin sat beside Jungkook on his bed and side hugged him, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Kookie~" Jimin injected in his aegyo as he side hugged the younger. Jungkook turned away, annoyance and anger clearly written all over his face. Jimin brought one leg over and sat on Jungkooks lap. He cupped the younger's cheeks to make him face him.
 
 
"Kookie ah" Jimin spoke softly as he met Jungkook's eyes. "Kookie~ don't be angry. I was just too excited about Tony's visit that I started jumping around. Please Kookie~ Don't be angry at me" Jungkook gulped as Jimin broke down into tears. The younger immediately wrapped his arms around the crying elder and rubbed his back. "Please Kookie~ Don't be angry" Jimin sniffed.
 
 
Jungkook kissed the spot between his neck and shoulder, one hand on Jimin's hip as his other hand rubbed Jimin's back. He pulled away from the hug and his hand that was on Jimin's hip raised to wipe away the elder's tears. "I'm not angry at you hyung" Jungkook's tone was firm but soft. "I just... I can't control my hybrid when it gets jealous. And my hormones. What if it makes me do something bad to you?" I'm scared of hurting you"
 
 
Jimin ran one hand through Jungkook's soft locks. "I'll be fine. I love you and nothing comes in between true love. I trust you Kookie" Jungkook closed the gap between them and kissed Jimin deeply.
 
 
Taehyung's POV
 
 
I felt Jin hyung backhugging me as I cut the meat. "Gomawo. For helping me. I love you so much" He softly whispered. I smiled as I continued slicing  "You're welcome Jinnie. And I love you too." Jin hyung pecked my cheek. "have some rest after cutting the meat." He released my waist and started cutting the vegetables. I cleaned the blocks of meat and placed them in a container near Jin hyung. I placed the cutting board and knife into the sink before washing my hands.
 
 
I sat on the couch and took a breather. "Taehyung ah, you should watch this video. It's a compilation of Jin edit vines." Hoseok hyung excitedly whispered at me. He plugged the earphones in my ear and played the video.
 
 
97% of his vines were princess-y and 3% were others. As I watched, I realised that even a short clip of hot or y Jin gave some sensation to my body. What's this weird feeling? "taehyung-" I looked up and saw Jin with wide eyes. "Tae!" He took the phone from me and plugged out the earpieces. "Who showed you this?" I raised my eyebrows. "Hoseok hyung" Jin hyung sighed. "Yah YoonSeok!" I heard the hyungs laugh from their room. What is going on? Either Jin hyung read my mind or I said it out loud because he answered me. "You got yourself a ."
 
 
Yoongi's POV
 
 
I pecked Hoseok on his lips briefly. "You did well." Hoseok smiled and hugged me. "Of course. We are setting up the couples anyways" I smirked at the thought of success. "Now all we have to carry out is Plan #2. Plan Jony"
 
 
>>> 7pm <<<
 
 
"TONY!!!" Bangtan cheered as he finally arrived. Tony was welcomed with hugs and bro-shakes (handshakes). When it came to Jimin though, their hug lasted a minute longer than the rest's and Jimin's hand clung onto Tony's arm. "Tony, sit"
 
 
Jungkook had to squeeze himself between Jimin and Tony to stop his boyfriend from making skinship with the other. Jungkook turned to Jimin, sending him a glare but Jimin was too busy to notice. "So what have you guys been up to?"
 
 
Rap Monster hyung spoke. "Well, Suga and J-Hope as you know are still the couple they are. Then there's the new couple Jin and V. Jungkook's building himself up. And Jimin still got no jams." Tony chuckled. "ChimChim, why haven't you got your jams?"
 
 
Jimin giggled. "I lost them." The night dragged on until Yoongi realised it was time for their plan. "Selfie Selfie!" Hoseok excitedly took Tony's phone (he didn't mind because he trusts them) and held it up in selfie mode.
 
 
Hoseok snapped a few shots of him and Yoongi with Tony. "I want to check the photos" Suga smiled innocently, a smirk hidden behind it. Hoseok passed the phone to Suga. Thankfully, Jimin distracted Tony by talking to him so Hoseok didn't have to do a thing. Hoseok passed Jimin's phone to Jungkook, saying that he's got a message. Jungkook frowned as he unlocked his boyfriend's phone.
 
 
From: Tony
 
Sup Baby ;) let's meet later. I'm bringing you on a date
 
Jungkook growled. He angrilly typed back a reply, not knowing that it was actually Yoongi he was texting.
 
To: Tony
 
This is Jungkook. Jimin is not going with you and don't call him Baby. Sorry but he's mine.
 
From: Tony
 
Don't you know that Jony is more popular than Jikook?
 
To: Tony
 
No it's not. Stay away from my jimin!
 
Jungkook deleted the message chat so that Jimin wouldn't know about the date but that was not necessary. Yoongi was the sender. Not Tony. Jungkook changed Jimin's wallpaper to their selfie together. He even changed Jimin's lockscreen to their other selfie. Once he was satisfied, he locked the phone and slipped it into his pocket. He warily eyed Jimin and Tony. He couldn't let them out of his sight.
 
 
Hoseok's POV
 
 
"Send me this selfie" Yoongi smiled as he showed the picture to Tony. Tony took his phone and smiled. "Yeah sure" Yoongi smirked and winked at me. He came to my side and whispered. "Success. Jungkook's jealous of Jony" I pecked his cheek for a brief moment before sitting together on the couch.
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
Tony showed them their old selfies and group photos during AHL. "You guys grew up so much and succeeded at achieving your wins! You guys really deserved it" Jimin chuckled before looking at the photos. "oh? look. Tony's hand's around Jimin's waist." Yoongi said in Korean so Tony didn't understand. jungkook's jaw tightened and his fists balled up.
 
 
Jin peeked his head from the kitchen, with Taehyung hiding behind him. "Let's eat" In a flash, Jungkook was seated. The others didn't take notice because they knew. Tony shook his head. He must've left without me noticing... Jimin sat between Jungkook and Tony. Jungkook pulled his chair closer to Jimin's, so close their thighs made 90% contact. Jimin didn't notice. He was busy putting some meat onTony's plate.
 
 
Jimin then turned to Jungkook and placed some meat on his boyfriend's plate too. When he noticed Jungkook's dark gaze on the floor, he got worried. Jimin leaned a little closer. "You okay Kookie?" Jimin whispered. When Jungkook looked up, Jimin offered a small smile. Jungkook didn't bother replying. He picked up his chopsticks and started eating.
 
 
Jimin looked at his boyfriend worriedly. Is he angry at me? Ottokaji? What did I do wrong? "So how's Nate?" Namjoon asked Tony. Jimin focused back on the conversation. I'll solve the problem later.
 
 
>>> 11pmm <<<
 
 
Tony left the dorm and headed to his hotel. They would be meeting at the airport tomorrow. Bangtan would be heading to Jeju while Tony was going back to America. Once Tony left, Jimin headed to their room where Jungkook was.
 
 
Jimin entered and it was dark. He reached over and the lights. The second the lights , he was flipped over, back slammed against the wall beside the now closed door. Jimin gasped at the sight before him. Jungkook's eyes were red. His favourite colour. His fangs were out. "k-kookie?"