V's perspective

Reverse

Taehyung's POV

 

I stepped away from Jin as if he has said the baddest thing ever. "You love me?! When the hell was that?!"

He sighed and reached a hand out. "Tae-" I stepped away more and his hand dropped back to his side.

I shook my head and frowned. "I loved you before. I told you and you rejected me! Now you're saying you love me?!"

Jin looked at me with apologetic eyes. I turned around and ran as fast as I could. "Taehyung!" Jin screamed my name but I kept running.

To where? Han River. I always went there with Jimin.

 

I collapsed at our spot and panted.  I lied down and closed my eyes.

[Flashback]

"Jimin! Jimin!" I yelled as I approached him.

He turned around with a smile  "Taehyungie!" We did our friendship handshake as I sat down.

"Jimin-ah, should I confess already? I mean, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung are already together. I can do it, right?"

I asked as I looked at him. Jimin nodded and patted my back "I'll have your back!" We smiled at each other.

The next day...

"Jin hyung!" I held him back after practice. Jimin gave me the thumbs up before leaving us alone.

I stood in the middle of the dance studio and looked at my feet nervously. Jin hyung wiped his sweat. "What is it Tae?"

"I uh... I... I love you hyung" I dared myself to look into his eyes.

There was a hint of confusion before it went emotionless. "What game are you playing?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Hyung, it's not a game. I love you. on our ice cream date, you told me you loved me. I thought about it. I love you, hyung."

He snickered. "Date? You call that a date? I don't love you the same way you do. Why would I love someone like you?

Average looks, alien boy, mind of a 3 year old, weird, lesser talents than me. I would rather love others than you."

The tears fogged my eyes. "Hyung..." "I'm sorry Taehyung." He left the room without another word.

 

I didn't know I was lying down on the floor crying until Jimin ran into the studio and hugged me wordlessly.

His hand rubbing my back as I buried my face in the crook of his neck and cried. It was somewhat the most comfortable position.

"Why must he be so mean? Can't he just reject me?! He didn't have to say those mean things." I cried out. Jimin

didn't say anything but rub my back quietly. I didn't know how long we stayed like that but having Jimin by my side was-and still is-

the best feeling ever. Jimin pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears with a small smile. "Don't cry anymore. It hurts me to see you cry"

Seeing his smile made a smile draw itself on my face. I intertwined my hand with his small one and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Jimin ah" His other hand tapped my hand gently. "Let's keep going together like this forever. I won't leave your side."

I smiled hearing his words. "I won't too."

[flashback ends]

 

Sure. He kept his word. We were indestructable and inseperable. Until Jungkook came. Most of our conversations were of him.

Jimin would always silently cry because of him when no one was around and these were the times we shared a bed.

Jimin comes to me when Jungkook pushes him away or when he has nothing to do. All Jungkook's fault.

he stole jimin away. Maybe I still like Jin but whatever. I want Jimin back. He's MINE.

 

"Taehyung ah? Gwenchana?" I opened my eyes and found Rap Monster hyung beside me. I stood up and fixed my

hair. "Yeah. I'm fine. What are you doing here, hyung? I thought you were with Supreme Boi hyung"

Rap Monster hyung stood up "JimincalledmeandtoldmethatJintoldhimyouranoff. SoJimintoldmewhereyouwereandIcametofetchyou."

I looked at him with a frown. "Were you rapping , hyung? I only heard Jimin's name"

He pulled me up "Jin told Jimin you ran off  and Jimin called me to fetch you before I went back or he'll punish me"

I smiled as we took a cab back to the dorm. Jimin cares.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This story was originally JUST JIKOOK but couldn''t resist V and Jin. I like to write stories at random times.

which is a problem. New ideas come when I'm writing  fic so I have quite a few incomplete fics. :')

k.s<3