Goodbyes: TAEGI & JIKOOK

Reverse

 

TAEGI [ Yoongi/Suga and Taehyung/V]

 

Yoongi groaned as he felt his body being shaken awake. He sleepily rubbed his eyes before opening them to see Taehyung grinning at him. "Hyung, we're home!

Yoongi looked around. Their train had arrived at Daegu and the other passengers were getting off. He took his stuff and got off the train, Taehyung following close behind.

The two sat at a cafe, sipping coffees to awaken their body and mind. Yoongi placed his latte down and stretched his hands into the air, smiling at the cracking of some bones. He placed his hands down and breathed out. "It feels so good but regretful to be home right now" 

Taehyung sipped his caramel macchiato, staring at it thoughtfully. "I'm reminded of "coffee" all of a sudden. God, how long ago was that..."

Yoongi smiled. "I remember spending 2 nights writing the lyrics..."

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight

"Namjoon's lyrics are still the most up to date. He liked a girl at that time. He says he still feels bitter thinking about it..."

I wondered what kind of taste this was.                                                                                                                               But this cold and bitter aftertaste makes sense now that you’re not here girl

"Then Hoseok's lyrics..."

 

As time went by, we naturally developed into lovers                                                                                                With those kinds of words, we checked each other’s feelings                                                                               Our first date was sweet like a caramel macchiato

Taehyung smiled. "you're missing him aren't you, hyung?" 

Yoongi nodded, a shy smile on his lips. "This is the furthest the two of us have been... ever since the start of our relationship" 

Taehyung checked his watch. "Well... since we still got time, let's talk about BTS. Let's pretend i'm not a member right now or used to be..."

Yoongi could sense the hint of sorrow in Taehyung's words but he nods anyways. Taehyung breaks out of his small daze and smiled. "Impression of... Jiminnie!"

 Yoongi chuckled. "He looked so... child-like when he first stepped into the dorm. I wanted to protect him as much as possible. Still want to but he has Jungkook by his side now so I back off a little. Jimin's... he's an angel. Always putting others' happiness before his."

Taehyung agreed happily. "I still remember he comforted me when I was under a lot of flak by the netizens. And the times he passed out and fell off stage but said he was okay. I totally agree with you hyung" 

Yoongi smiled. "what about you? What did you first think of Jin?" Taehyung smiled. "To be honest... I thought he was a motherly figure back then..."

Just like that, time dragged into the afternoon. It was approximately 4.30 pm as the two stood side by side at the taxi stand. Yoongi sighed as he looked around. "My heart feels so heavy..." 

Taehyung gave a small smile. "me too"

A taxi pulled up in front of them. Taehyung slung his bag over his shoulder before turning back to Yoongi. The elder smiled and opened his arms."Come here" 

Taehyung didn't hesitate to hug his hyung. Yoongi ruffled Taehyung's hair and patted the younger's back before pulling away. "Stay safe. See you soon okay?" Taehyung nodded with a smile as he entered the taxi.

He told the driver his address before waving at Yoongi as the taxi departed. Taehyung continued watching Yoongi standing there until he completely disappeared from sight. Yoongi on the other hand had his head hung low. What did his dongsaeng ever do to deserve such sadness? He let out a long sigh. Another taxi pulled up in front of him. He entered the taxi and headed home as well.

 

JIKOOK [ Jimin and Jungkook ]

 

Jimin and Jungkook were no different. Both had heavy hearts. Jimin could not stop gulping as he tightly held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook on the other hand, keeps glancing at Jimin nervously. It was a slightly difference glance. Different from the ones he gave Jimin on stage to match their pace. This time it were glances of "I'll miss you so much" "I don't want to leave your side" "Time please go slower"

Jimin chuckled nervously as they stopped in front of the taxi stand. "Well... I guess this where we both seperate?"

 Jungkook shook his head. "Not yet. I don't want to

Jimin smiled a comforting smile. "Me neither. But our houses are only 4 streets away and I'll see you tomorrow"

 Jungkook smirked. "You better be ready for my sudden appearance tonight."

Jimin's eyes went wide. "Tonight?" 

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, tonight. See you baby"

 Jimin pouted. "I didn't agree to that~"

 Jungkook glanced around before leaning down and pecking Jimin's plump lips. "You just did. Taxi's here. You go first" 

Jimin blushed a deep shade of red like his hair as he entered the taxi. "Bye kookie~ See you tomor- later!" Jimin waved with a smile radiating sunlight.

Jungkook couldn't help smiling as he waved back. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he watched Jimin's taxi go. He sent a telepathy message to Jimin. Think of me a lot okay?

He knows Jimin's heard it when he hears Jimin's heartbeat increasing through his vampire senses.