[ jikook ]

Reverse
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
Jungkook woke up and found Jimin missing. Again... He sat up and closed his eyes.
 
Smell
 
He sniffed out Jimin's scent. He smirked and walked to the kitchen. His senses was true. Jimin was sitting down, wearing a white oversized shirt and basketball shorts, sipping a cup of hot chocolate.
 
Speed
 
In a second, Jungkook was beside Jimin, kissing him. Jimin gasped into the kiss. He could feel Jungkook smirk as his tongue invaded Jimin's hot cavern. Jungkook was the first to pull away, smirking at wide eyed Jimin. "delicious as always" Jimin blushed.
 
Mind reader
 
why were they always having these kind of kisses? Tasting each other's drinks with a kiss... But he had to admit he kind of liked it. He totally liked it. "me too hyung. I like kissing you all of a sudden"
 
Curiousity
 
Jimin's face was redder than a tomato. He forgot Jungkook could listen to his thoughts. Jimin shook his head as Jungkook backhugged him resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder. "why are you up so early? it's only 4.50 am" Jungkook pouted, turning his head to plant soft kisses on Jimin's neck. " I couldn't sleep. Why are you always missing when I wake up, Baby?" Jimin couldn't focus. Not with the way Jungkook was planting kisses on his exposed shoulder. Not when Jungkook just called him Baby in a sleepy, husky voice. But he answered anyways. "I'm an early bird and a light sleeper Kookie"
 
 
Want
 
Jungkook stood at Jimin's side, still hugging Jimin. "Ji Baby, can we watch a movie together?" Jimin smiled, nodding at the younger. The two prepared everything before snuggling on the couch. Jimin settled himself between the younger's legs. Jungkook protectively wrapping his arms around Jimin. Jungkook pressed the play button before tossing the controller on the coffee table. Throughout the movie, Jimin leaned back into Jungkook. But Jungkook got bored of the movie halfway through.
 
Need
 
He started to plant kisses again Jimin's shoulder. Jimin didn't think much about it until Jungkook's left hand travelled down his torso. Jimin placed his hand over the younger's, stopping him from going any further. He had been warned that Jungkook's hormones can be unstoppable. But Jimin didn't want Jungkook to go out of control. Jimin turned his head to Jungkook who was pouting. "no jungkook" Jimin whispered in a soft tone.
 
Eager
 
Jungkook pouted more. He leaned closer, lips ghosting over Jimin's in the lightest way possible. "Hyung. You gave me a problem" Jimin looked down before looking up in a split second. He pecked Jungkook's lips gently. "Think of dead animals. Disgusting images like what I thought you" Jungkook pouted. He was not happy. Jimin always avoided helping him the other way. Jimin turned back to the screen. "let's just continue watching the movie. I don't want the movie to be watching us instead *yawns*"
 
Strength
 
A yawn or two later, Jimin had fallen asleep in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips gently before lifting the elder up. Jimin felt like feather in his arms. Light and delicate. He shut off the tv and dvd player with one hand, the other, tightly holding Jimin. Once everything was turned off, he carried sleeping Jimin to their bedroom.
 
Caring & Loving
 
Jungkook laid at his side as he watched Jimin's sleeping face. He kissed Jimin's forehead before hugging the elder close. "Goodnight again, hyung"