Night Calls

Reverse
 
[ I edited Kookie's eyes in the pic. He looks good in every colour btw]
 
Author's POV
 
 
"K-Kookie?" Jimin's voice quivered. Jungkook had him trapped with arms beside his head. Jungkook shifted closer, their lower body glued together. Jungkook's fangs went back in for him to speak. "You... You promised. Less skinship with the rest. That you'll try to control your excitement about his visits." Anger and jealousy was injected in his words. Jimin's hands rested on Jungkook's chest, lightly pushing. "K-Kookie. Calm down. Please. It's just your hybrid side controlling you."
 
 
Jungkook leaned down until his lips lightly touched Jimin's ears. "I will calm down when I make you mine, Ji  Baby" Jimin started to shiver. Mine.It could mean so many things. He gulped before replying. Why was his throat so dry all of a sudden? "I'm already yours, Kookie" Jungkook chuckled in Jimin's ear. He lifted his head so that their eyes met. Jimin felt tingles on his spine as he stared into Jungkook's red orbs. "Yes. You are. That's why I am going to bite you. Turn you. I will show my love to you."
 
 
Bite? Turn? Oh ... This was not what I thought it would turn out to be. Jimin thought as he desperately tried pushing Jungkook away. Jungkook was fast enough to pin Jimin's hands against the wall beside his head. "I can read minds Jiminnie. Just let me do this. If you love me like I love you"
 
 
Jungkook's fangs and without a warning, he attached his lips to Jimin's neck. Jimin gasped loudly as he felt Jungkook's fangs, digging into his skin. He could feel his blood being out of his veins. Jimin's blood tastes like candy. Sweet and addictive. Jungkook thought as he drank Jimin's blood. He laced his fingers with both of Jimin's hands. "Kook... Kookie please... stop" Jimin pleaded when he began seeing stars.
 
 
Just then, the door burst open and the members ran in. "Yah Jungkook!" Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin started pulling Jungkook off Jimin. Taehyung stared in shock. Jungkook was not fazed. The member's strength were nothing compared to his. His fangs went back in calmly. Jungkook ran his tongue  over the wound and gave it a brief kiss before fully removing himself off Jimin.
 
As he stepped back, Jimin's body slumped forward. Taehyung regained his senses and caught Jimin before he hit the ground. Jimin was still conscious just less energy. Taehyung stood back up, letting Jimin use him as a pillar of support. There was silence as the members watched Jimin for a while.
 
 
Jin turned to Jungkook, eyes wide. "Your eyes" Yoongi sighed. "We thought you two were having ." Jungkook ignored this, watching Jimin with a soft gaze. Namjoon released Jungkook, and the rest followed. "Yah... You shouldn't drain the life out of Jimin. You'll kill him." Namjoon warned.  Jungkook the sides of his lips where there was blood left. "I'm not a murderer. Everything is fine" Taehyung gently Jimin's hair. "How can this be fine?! Look what you did to your boyfriend!"
 
 
Jimin panted out weakly. "It's okay. i just need... rest." Taehyung guided Jimin to his bed. As he laid Jimin down, he brushed away his fringe that was sticking to his forehead, giving Jimin a worried smile. Jimin showed a small smile to everyone. "I'm really fine guys. Don't blame Jungkook" The members slowly left. Jungkook stood where he was, silently gazing at Jimin.
 
 
The last to leave was Hoseok. He felt guilty. YoonSeok triggered this side of Jungkook. They made Jungkook bite Jimin. Hoseok glanced one last time at Jimin and Jungkook before closing the door behind him as he left. On the click of the door, Jungkook rushed to Jimin's side. His red orbs were now back to dark brown.
 
 
He silently held Jimin's hand. Jimin's thumb rubbed over the back of Jungkook's hand. "It's alright. You didn't harm me." Jungkook bit his lip. "I should've controlled myself." Jimin shook his head. "I'm really fine." Jungkook brought his own wrist up to his wrist and his fangs came out. He bit into it, blood oozing out. Jungkook placed his now bleeding wrist to Jimin's lips, letting his boyfriend drink some blood. It felt weird. Jimin has tasted blood before but he never actually drank some. Yet he kind of liked it. Jungkook's blood tasted sweet. Jimin decides.
 
 
Jimin removed Jungkook's wrist from his mouth. "Thanks" He certainly felt better. The pang in his head from low blood rate ceased and he found himself more conscious. It was then that Jimin noticed a stray tear on Jungkook's cheek. He shifted towards the wall and patted the space beside him. "Come here Kookie" Jimin opened his arms wide for the younger.
 
 
Jungkook didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Jimin. He breathed in Jimin's scent and relaxed. "Jiminnie hyung. I'm sorry" Jungkook couldn't control the tears as he spoke. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry.-" Jimin gave the younger a brief kiss. "I'm fine Kookie. I mean it. Don't worry" Jungkook closed his eyes and rested his head against Jimin's chest. "Hyung. I think I'll need to stay away from you. I-I'm scared I won't be able to control myself."
 
 
Jimin shook his head repeatedly as the younger got off the bed. Jimin sat up and held Jungkook's wrist. "Kookie. You don't have to stay away. Don't go. We'll be going to Jeju tomorrow. What do I tell the others?!  I NEED U" Jungkook kissed the top of Jimin's head, closing his eyes as a tear escaped. Jimin closed his eyes, his own tears streaming down as he tightly held Jungkook's waist. Silence hung in the air for a few minutes until Jungkook gave a little laugh. Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin's lips. Jimin responded, holding Jungkook even tightly as a tear fell. Jungkook was the first to pull away, lips still touching Jimin's. "I'll be back, Ji Baby. Wait for me" Jungkook gave Jimin a last kiss as he removed Jimin's hands from his waist. He gave it a last squeeze before jumping out the window in the nick of speed.
 
 
Jimin ran to the window, looking down. Jungkook landed and looked up, smiling at Jimin. Saranghae Jimin heard Jungkook's voice in his head as the younger made a heart above his head. Jimin could feel his tears coming back as Jungkook disappeared. Nado Saranghae (I love you too) Jimin thought as he staggered back to the bed, hoping that Jungkook could hear his thoughts.
I know Jungkook's voice replied. Jimin threw himself on his bed and hugged the pillow tightly. Come back soon... I need you kookie Jimin closed his eyes. The stupid tears refusing to stop flowing. I will. I need you too.Sleep claimed Jimin as his last tear fell. Goodnight Kookie
 
 
[ Next morning ]
 
 
Taehyung's POV
 
 
As soon as I woke up, I ran to Jimin's and Jungkook's room. I opened the door to find Jimin curled up and shivering. I looked to the other bed and found it untouched. I rushed to Jimin's side and felt his temperature. Thank God it's normal. I started to wake him up, lightly shaking his body. "Jimin. Wake up Minnie." Jimin turned for a while before sitting up.
 
 
He leaned his head on my shoulder. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him. "Come on Jiminnie. We need to leave. We have a plane to catch." Jimin snuggled into me.  "I'm not going to Jeju. Jungkook left. He said he'll come back. I'm going to wait for him" My eyes widened as I looked down at him. "Where did Jungkook go?"
 
 
Jimin's eyes had tears as he shook his head. "I don't know. He said he'll be back. And that he loves me."  I wordlessly hugged him as he started to cry. Jinnie ran into the room. "What's going on? I heard someone cr- Jimin! Why are you crying?" Jinnie asked as he sat on the other side of Jimin. "Namjoon!" Jinnie yelled out. I rubbed Jimin's back gently as he let out his tears.
 
 
Namjoon hyung , Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung came running in. "What? We were just updating twit- Jimin!" They all had the same reaction as Jinnie. I rocked Jimin back and forth slowly. The members looked at me for an explanation. I sighed and Jimin's hair as I explained. "Jungkook left. Jimin's not going to Jeju without him"
 
 
"WHAT?!" They all chorused at the same time. Yoongi hyung frowned. "We can't go without them." Hoseok hyung nodded. "We can't leave you alone in this condition, Jimin" Jimin lifted his head off my chest, wiping his tears away. "I'll be fin-" "No you won't" Jinnie interrupted. Jimin shook his head. "I mean it! I'll really really be okay." Namjoon hyung waved it off. "We can cancel the trip Jeju-" "No!" Jimin removed his arms from my waist and protested. "Hyung! You CANNOT cancel this trip because of ME and Jungkook! i'll be really angry if you don't go" He pouted and folded his arms.
 
 
I pinched his cheeks, laughing. "You're too cute Jimin. But are you sure you'll be okay alone?" Jimin nodded repeatedly. "Of course TaeTae! I promise I won't cry everyday!" I raised my eyebrows. "And you'll message us everyday? And reply to all messages and calls?" Jimin nodded again. He really looked like a kid. "I'll be fine! Don't worry about me! Just go! you'll miss your flight"
 
 
Jimin's POV
 
After the members left, I threw myself back on my bed and sighed as I unlocked my phone. No messages from him.... i miss you kookie. when are you coming back?