[ taejin] i-

Reverse

Jin's POV

Today was the day. I sat down for breakfast gloomily. Omma excitedly placed pancakes on my plate. "Don't forget your date with the Kang's daughter today! Remember Jin,  impress the girl" I nodded and gave the best smile I could while stuffing myself with pancakes. I glanced upwards and met Appa's pitiful eyes. I knew appa couldn't do anything about this.

I sighed and placed my fork down, standing up. Omma turned back and looked at me. "Where are you going?" I met her eyes with a small smile. "I have no appetite" I turned and walked upstairs into my bedroom. I locked the door and plopped down on my bed.

Reaching over for my phone, I unlocked the screen and sighed at the last selca I took with Taehyung that I set as my wallpaper. I opened Bangtan's Kakao chat group, scrolling through the messages briefly. Namjoon's mostly the one messaging. As well as Jikook and Hoseok. Suga and Tae... haven't said a word since that day.

I sighed and sent a simple message to them before locking my phone. There were a few knocks on my door. I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door to find appa standing in front of me. He gave me the same pitiful look from just now. "It's time" I huffed and stood up, taking the car keys from him and dashed out of the house. Taking a moment, I sat in the car and took a few deep breaths. Just... be honest. Tell her that you're gay. She'll stay away...

Exhaling a long sigh, I started the car and drove to the Kang's house. After many deep breaths i finally knocked on the door. (imagine someone who looks like Miss A Jia opening the door) A ladylike figure opened the door and smiled softly. "Annyeonghaseyo" Jin bowed with a polite smile. "Annyeonghaseyo. By chance, are you the Kang's daughter?" The girl nodded shyly. "N-ne" Jin smiled. "I'm Kim Seokjin! Nice to meet you!"

The girl slightly bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Kang Byul. Nice to meet you too." Jin looked behind her. "Where are your parents? I should ask them if I can take you out" Byul chuckled softly. "that's very gentleman of you but they're not home. Both had emergency calls to attend to at the hospital" Jin blinked. "They are doctors?" Kang Byul nodded with a smile. "Surgeons"

Jin cleared his throat. "Let's go then?" Again, the girl nodded and closed the door behind her. Jin might not have wanted to go on this date but it wad only right that he behaved like a gentleman. Jin opened the car door for her. Byul, however, froze right beside the car. "S-Seokjin ssi, m-mian. I know your mother set you up for this. I actually want to meet my friends today. I know it would just be awkward between us two. Besides, you have Taehyung ssi as your boyfriend already. I'm an Army so.. its really a privilege to meet you but i am just a fan. It's sad hearing of Bangtan's disbandment. You guys were at the peak of success. I wish one day BTS would get back together."

Jin looked at Byul gratefully while he bowed. "Thank you Byul ssi."  She shook her head with a small smile. "Aniyo~ I should thank you if anything. Before you go, can you give me your signature?" Jin nodded. "Of course!" At that moment, Jin's thoughts of Byul as a bad woman immediately vanished. Byul took out an album of 'In The Mood For Love pt.1' from her bag and a permanent marker, passing it to the former idol. Jin smiled at the sight of their album and signed it, passing it back to her. He bowed with a real smile. "I'll get going now." Byul held the album tightly to her chest, grinning happily and gave him a brief hug. "Ne! Annyeong Seokjin ssi!"

Seokjin got in his car and drove off. He stopped at a random park's carpark and took his phone out. 'So many messages and missed calls from Yoongi??' Jin frowned slightly as he opened the messages.

1.25 pm

> Seokjin Hyung!
> SEOKJIN HYUNG!
> Why aren't you picking up your phone?!
> QUICKLY COME TO DAEGU!!

3.20pm

>You're not even reading hyung -.-
>HYUNG!
>Taehyung is sick!!!
> HYUNG HURRY

Jin quickly typed back. "On my way!"

Jin hurriedly started the car again and drove to Daegu. sped off rather. The car halted right outside Taehyungs' apartment and he ran into the building. Anxiously, jin punched in the passcode and entered. "Taehyung?! TAE?!"

Yoongi appeared and frowned. "Late. You're late" Jin panted. "So sorry. I was caught up. Wheres tae?" Jin held the younger's shoulders. "His room" came the brief reply. Jin moved to walk past Yoongi but the other spoke up. "Caught up with a girl huh.. who is she?"

Jin froze. "How'd you know that?" Yoongi shook his head chuckling softly. "You're lucky Tae had high fever. If he saw you hugging that girl he'd be so upset. You two would be over. I deleted it and blocked whoever sent it." Jin nodded. "Thanks yoongi yah. And about her, she's just a fangirl of us. My mum set me and her up for a date because apparently she cant accept tae"

"Had no choice. I was gonna make her hate me but we didnt even start the date. We gave up" yoongi in the meantime froze. He pointed to behind jin. "Your mother cant accept me huh?" Came a raspy voice. Jin turned and saw Taehyung looking pale and teary. "You couldve told me. We fought and all. You couldve told me this one small thing. Go back jin hyung"

"I-" "enough. Just go back." Jin felt the tears stinging his own eyes. Taehyung sniffed and continued. "I dont want anything to break because of our relationship especially not family ties. Go back home. Seokjin hyung." That was the first. It ever stung to hear Taehyung calling him by his full name. Yoongi cleared his throat. "Tae thats not a reason to give up"

Taehyung chuckled with tearful eyes. "The distance is killing me. His mum cant accept me. I respect her decision. Go home hyung" jin held taehyung's hand in his "no. I'm not going to go. I'm not going to let this end because of the differences or others." Yoongi rocked back and forth awkwardly.

Taehyung felt drained. His energy was sapping away. His head hurts.. but dwelling deeper than that, his heart burned. And his vision blurred.