Bonus: JIKOOK

Reverse

 

 

 

for the prompt: Jungkook jealous of an old friend of Jimin's at Busan

 

 Not really jealousy but oh well-

 

 

ft. non idols!! seventeen! (some of them at least) and same aged as BTS

 

[P.s I didn't plan on being interested with Seventeen since I'm not yet moved by rookies but damn... I'm in if its Seventeen]

 

----------------------------------

 

Jimin woke up, spooned by Jungkook. Obviously he was the smaller one. He quietly got out of bed and showered. He  wore a sweater, jeans and a beanie. Jimin smiled as he fixed his fringe that was sticking out of the beanie. He took his wallet and kissed Jungkook's forehead before heading out to the supermarket.

 

 

Since he is now living with Jungkook, he decided to take charge of house matters. Casually, he pushed a cart through the mart nearby. Jimin gazed at the different cereals brand as he pushed and walked at the same time. Hm... Diet- Of course, clumsy actions lead to collisions.

 

 

"Omo! I'm so sorry!" Jimin snapped back to reality only to find a male of similar height with him and pink mob of hair, looking at him in shock. "Jimin?!" "Woozi!" Jimin jumped onto his bestfriend and hugged him tightly -a total koala. The said boy hugged back but still frowned. "Yah. It's Jihoon! Until when are you going to call me Woozi?" Jimin giggled as he let go of his bestfriend. "Forever. How have you been man?"

 

 

Jihoon shrugged. "The usual. It's been a while. Are you okay? I read what about your group" Jimin shrugged. "I'm fine. Gotta get it out of my head." Jihoon patted Jimin's shoulder. "You staying here for good?" Jimin nodded. "For good. I'm actually staying in this area for now with my boyfriend" The pink haired boy broke into a grin immediately. "Great! We can hang out!  We should have a double date too! Ooh Ooh! I know! We can-" "Woah woah. Chill~ We got all the time in the world. And did you just say double date? My baby Woozi has a boyfriend?" Jimin teasingly slung his arm around Jihoon.

 

Jihoon pouted. "Yah! Of course I have a boyfriend! And I'm not a baby anymore!" Jimin chuckled as he ruffled Jihoon's pink hair. "I got to go. Better be quick or my boyfriend will wake up" Jihoon nodded and gave Jimin a brief hug. The two exchanged numbers before parting ways.

 

Jimin's POV

 

I let out a groan as I finally reached Jungkook's apartment. I placed all 6 full five bags on the floor before unlocking the door. I turned to carry the bags again but two hands were already grabbing it. I looked up and saw Jungkook pouting. "What took you so long?" I held the door open for him before closing and locking it. "I met Wo- Jihoon. A very old friend of mine at the supermarket." Jungkook eyebrows raised in curiousity. "Close friends?" I nodded with a smile. "Very"

 

Jungkook wordlessly turned around and started arranging the newly bought groceries. I sensed the dark aura and approached him, hugging his waist from behind, resting my chin on Jungkook's shoulder -while tip toeing. (excuse me but he's too tall)  "Kookie~ Are you okay?" Jungkook hummed as his hands worked. I turned my head to look at him. I pouted as he continued arranging the things quietly. We should double date soon! I smiled immediately. "Jihoon wants us to double date one day" Jungkook hummed again. I pouted and whined. "Kookie~ What's wrong?" 

 

Jungkook sighed as he arranged the last grocery, the chilli sauce bottle. "I'm tired Jimin" I bit my lower lip nervously before releasing him and standing on my feet again. "Sorry. I'll just go and do the house chores" I turned and walked to our bedroom but Jungkook had grabbed my wrist and turned me, hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby. It came out more rough than I wanted it to be." I smiled as he pecked my lips. "It's okay Kookie" 

 

Jungkook leaned in to kiss my but my phone beeped, making me look at my phone in hand. Jungkook's lips met my forehead instead. "Oh look. Jihoon texted me!"

 

From: Woozi Bby

 

JIMINNIE

 

MEET

 

ME

 

PLEASE

 

S . O . S >.< 😓

 

I felt Jungkook turn and look at the phone too. "You call him Baby?" I shrugged casually. "Woozi Baby was my nickname for him when we were younger. Worried, I typed out a reply quickly.

 

To: Woozi Bby

 

What's wrong? What happened? 

 

You okay? Are you hurt? 

 

From: Woozi bby

 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR FOR MY DATEU WITH MY BOYFRIEND! 😟

 

I frowned at my phone screen. Jungkook spoke up. "If he doesn't know what to wear, tell him to send you pics of his outfit. You don't have to meet him" I nodded. The tone of Jungkook's voice was dark. I'd rather not argue.

 

To: Woozi Bby

 

😒 I can't meet now. Tell you what. Do you remember the outfit you wore on my birthday last time?

 

The white sweater?

 

From: Woozi Bby

 

Yeah?

 

To: Woozi Bby

 

Wear that 😊 and black jeans too!

 

From: Woozi Bby

 

Isn't that too simple? 😞

 

To: Woozi Bby

 

Trust me 😉

 

It's simple but on you, it's extravagant

 

From: Woozi Bby

 

Pfft- cheesy shiet. Fine. Bye now. See you soon? 😜

 

To: Woozi Bby

 

Have fun!

 

And definitely 😘

 

I drew my attention away from my phone when Jungkook pulled out of the hug. I looked at Jungkook worriedly. "Kookie?" Jungkook frowned, his eyebrows knitted together. It didn't take a genius to tell me he was jealous again. I walked up to him and tip toed (again) to place a kiss at his forehead. "Hey... Don't make that face. You know I love you more right?"

 

 Jungkook pouted. "So you love him too?" I shook my head. "Correction. I love him as a brother. I love you as my boyfriend and my lover" Jungkook smirked at me, his arms circling around my waist. "Prove it" I smiled and pulled him down, our lips meeting.

 

When we pulled apart, I giggled as I run a hand through his hair and pushed his fringe back.

 

 

"So when's the double date?"