Trip

Reverse

SUGA AND TAEHYUNG

Taehyung rested his head on the window as the train started moving. Suga plugs in one side of his earpiece and holds one side out for the younger. "Tae"

Taehyung stops looking at the passing buildings and plugs in the earpiece Suga hands him. Suga laughed sarcasrically. "I actually worked hard for the next album. This is one of the songs I composed."

Taehyung laughs along with what was meant to be a joke- Suga's style of joke at least. But he knew that deep inside, Suga was sad he couldn't make more songs for Bangtan. Bangtan was no longer an idol group. The two remained quiet as the beat starts, occassionally bobbing to the beat. The next song plays and Taehyung finds himself meeting Suga's eyes, both holding a sad gaze. It was BTS's song, Move, part of their recent album.

Good things were always other people’s things

We were always hoarse from an uncertain future and worries

"Still are" Yoongi remarks but keeps listening anyways.

Let’s not forget this scent, wherever we are

We cried a lot and laughed a lot but it was so beautiful

Nonhyungdong, 3rd floor, thank you

"Thanks to the new dorm too" Taehyung adds. Yoongi smiles.

Let’s move

Goodbye to this place, that we grew attached to

Let’s move

Now to a higher place

While taking the last box out of the empty room

I looked back for a moment

Times we cried and laughed

Goodbye now

Three years felt so short but so long

A lot of things happened, there were many memories

I remember now that we’re about to leave

Taehyung wipes a stray tear that escapes his eyes. He looks at Suga as the song continues.

The reason why we moved into a business

Was because of all the bad things people said, saying we follow money

So moving left many things with me

Whether I liked it or not, it changed a lot in my life

"It really did" Suga's voice cracked and Taehyung can tell that the elder was going to burst in tears soon.

So I’m gonna move again

I’m gonna have a dream, a level higher than being an idol

When will I stop having to move again?

I hope it comes quickly

Suga's tears stream down and he hangs his head low as he quietly sobs.

Let’s move

Goodbye to this place, that we grew attached to

Let’s move

Now to a higher place

While taking the last box out of the empty room

I looked back for a moment

Times we cried and laughed

Goodbye now

Taehyung starts crying quietly too as the song ends. He hugs his hyung tightly. The hyung who has too much swag, the hyung that rarely cries because he doesn't want to show his weak side, the hyung that hanged on despite discrimination. Now that same hyung is crying in his arms.

Taehyung pats Suga's back gently as the sobbing ceases. Suga pulls away from the hug and sniffs. "Sorry Tae. I'm supposed to be the mature hyung and take care instead of you. But here I am, crying endlessly"

Taehyung wipes Suga's tears with a small smile. "It's okay to swap roles hyung. Let me take care of you too" Suga wipes Taehyung's tears. "You finally grew up, kid" The two burst out laughing.

Suga opens his arms for Taehyung this time. Taehyung smiles as he hugs Suga and buries his face in Suga's chest. Surprisingly, the sound of Suga's heartbeat is calming to Taehyung's ears. Suga hugs Taehyung and rests his chin on the younger's head, one hand gently Taehyung's soft brown locks. "Everything will be alright, Tae"

Taehyung closes his eyes as he leans into Suga's warmth. For the first time after a while, Taehyung gets to be pampered by Yoongi. It feels like all his worries are washed away even for a while. He feels the pain of seperation slowly seeping away. He trusts what his hyung says.

J-HOPE AND JIN

J-Hope's POV

Train to Gwangju departs in 5 minutes... All passengers to board train... All passengers please board the train.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I leaned my head back. I sniffed and wiped my tears away. I looked at the window seat beside me that I put my bag on. On top of it was Suga's neck pillow. I took it and hugged it tightly as I stared out the window at the city buzzing past.

I buried my nose into the neck pillow and inhaled the calming scent of Suga. It's like he's here with me... Except he isn't. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw a message from Jimin.

From: Minnie

Hyungieeee~ Did your train leave already? I think you should text Yoongi hyung. He was so sad when he saw you leaving... ~.^

I smiled slightly. Park Jimin you little shiet....

To: Minnie

You're exaggerating but thanks anyways :)

I opened my kakao talk with Suga and sends a message

Me: On the train, left about 30 minutes ago . Bored as hell

Baby SUGA:

Wif Taehyungie... he wanted to say hi too.

Me: At least you have someone beside you... I'm alone

Baby SUGA: But you'll arrive sooner since yours is an express train

Me: But still... It's boring. I thought all of us had express trains? O.O

Baby SUGA: oh yeah... we all do.

Baby SUGA: I... miss you

Me: I miss you too

Baby SUGA: I feel like you're hugging my neck pillow?

Me: Yes I am

Baby SUGA: I'm hungry. Gonna go grab a snack for me and Tae. Be back <3

Me: <3

I locked my phone for a while and hugged the neck pillow tighter to myself. How am I going to survive without Suga for weeks if I'm already missing him?

Jin's POV

I plugged in my earpieces and lowered my mask to take  a few  sips of water.  I pulled my mask above my mouth but not covering my nose. Damn it was stuffy with that mask. I closed my eyes. I checked my phone and saw the maknae  line was spamming the Whatsapp group with messages.

There was a short pause before I saw Jimin's new message coming in.

Minnie: JIINNNIEEE HYUNGGG~~~ Why aren't you saying anything?

Me: Hi

Bwi<3: You okay Jinnie? Hi doesn't seem like you

Me: It's the stuffy mask that I can't bear right now

Bwi<3 messaged you... I opened the private message Tae sent me

Bwi<3: Is it just me or am I missing you already?

Me: You're not the only one Tae

Bwi<3: I'm totally going to miss living as 7. Even that one moment where Hoseokkie only came back after you threatened to harm J-Horse :')

Me: Same here

Bwi<3: I really miss you

Me: Me too

Bwi<3: I miss you so much

Me: Me too ><

Bwi<3: I miss you so damn much

Me: That's the 4th time already. I miss you a lot too okay? I promise I'll visit when I have the time

Bwi<3: Yay!!!

JIKOOK

(they all look so hot in the photo ><)

Jungkook pulled Jimin into a tight hug the minute their train starts moving. The two were seated at the furthest seat in carriage 4 so no one could really see them and the seats surrounding them were empty. Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's neck.

Jimin turned his attention away from his phone and whined in a whisper. "Kookie~ You know how much that tickles me"  Jungkook ignores Jimin's whines and buries his face deeper. Jimin starts giggling and shrinking away from Jungkook.  The younger couldn't hide the smile that grew on his face as Jimin shrinked. He continued tickling Jimin before giving up when  he finally see tears welling in Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin..." Jungkook says on a concerned note. Jimin placed down his phone and stood up. "I'm going to the toilet" Jungkook stares after Jimin as he walked to the washroom. (and Jibooty too) He took Jimin's phone and unlocked it.

Bighit releases shocking announcement of Bangtan Boys' disbandment.

Just a few minutes ago, Bang Si Hyuk, CEO of Bighit Entertainment, released an official statement about the disbanding of hot rookie group, Bangtan Boys aka BTS. The hot rookie group consists of seven members, Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, V, J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook. The group have been the center of attention recently for scandals. It's only been a few months and another spark has happened to the group. The following is the announcement by Bang Si Hyuk PD.

"To be honest, I didn't want this group I worked so hard on to end. I've been nurturing them and working with them ever since they were trainees. Young boys with talent and passion. As you know, 2 of the members came out  homoual. Then, two months ago, another 2 came out homoual as well. Many of the ARMYs (BTS's fans) were appalled. I've received floods of emails. 'Are all our oppas gay?' 'Have we been supporting a gay group all this while?' Of course there were supportive ones but it was mostly negative ones. After much consideration,  I decided this can't go on. Thus the decision to end their career. The staffs all wish them the best in what they choose to do in the future."

Jungkook placed Jimin's phone in his pocket before going to the washroom. He knocked on the door twice. "Jimin? Ji Baby. Open the door please..." Jungkook hears a few sobs and the unlocking of the door lock. The door opens to reveal Jimin smiling sadly at Jungkook. "I'm fine" Jungkook offers him a comforting smile but Jimin wasn't even looking up. He walked to his seat and faced the window. Jungkook sat again and pulled Jimin into his arms.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and sobs. "We're over. BTS is over. Our armys must be so disappointed." Jungkook kisses the top of Jimin's head "Baby... Our life as BTS is over. For once please... Stop thinking of our ARMYs' disappointment. Do you remember how hard you worked out because of the armys complaining that you didn't have abs? You fainted remember? Please Baby... Live life as Park Jimin right now. Not BTS Jimin"

Jimin sniffed and looked up. Jungkook feels like pulling Jimin into another hug because the elder looks so vulnerable but he knows that Jimin wants to say something. Jimin sniffed twice, his soft red bangs falling and covering his eyes. Jungkook gently pushed the red hair back, proceeding to Jimin's cheeks after. Jimin closed his eyes tightly before opening them again, a stray tear falling. "What if our ARMYs are angry at us for betraying them?"

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin's lips softly. "Baby, no one's betraying anyone. We didn't make the decision. If anything, its not your fault" Jimin's cheeks were a faint blush of pink, Jungkook notices as Jimin buried his head in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook chuckled. "Are you still shy when I kiss you all of a sudden?" Jimin shakes his head , burying himself even more in Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook kissed the top of Jimin's head. "Better get used to it then. i'm going to be kissing you a lot more in the future"