Wishes do come true

Reverse

 

Jimin was the first to wake up as one of the early risers. He immediately felt the difference. He didn’t wake up sleepy. He felt energetic and different. After just finding out he too was a vampire like Jungkook, he still feels a little weird in his own skin. Yes. He lives like a human but in truth he was a vampire. Jimin sighed as he his side and sees Jungkook peaceful to no end as he slept. He got up and went to kitchen, freezing in his steps as he notices a feline sleeping on the counter. “hey kittyyyyy” He shrugged off the ambiguity and gently the head of the feline. Its body were white with black stripes. Like a white tiger.

 

The feline, seemingly sleeping nuzzled Jimin’s hand, soft purrs emitting from the little feline. “Jiminnie?” He hears Jungkook call from the room. “Jungkookie! I’m out here! There’s a cat!” His shout seemed to have awoken the feline who stirred and started to stretch out of its sleepiness. Jungkook was at his side in just a second, gaping at the cat. “How did it get here? It’s not a cat Ji.. It’s a cub”

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

Ugh.. these shoutings are hurting my ear! Park Jimin you loud speaker.. I opened my eyes and found both Jimin and Jungkook squealing over me. “What are you two doing?!” “Awww its so adorable!!” It?
 

I frowned as Jimin petted my head while Jungkook my back. “Get your hands off me!!!” I raised my hand to brush their hands away only to see a paw… A paw..? I screamed as I scurried back, looking down to find I had a body of fur. “W-what’s wrong lil cub?” I heard Jimin say, worriedly looking at me. CUB?!!!! I heard myself whimper a small meow. “I think its afraid of us” Jungkook says. I leapt of the kitchen counter and scurried to my room.

 

Author’s POV

 

Jimin frowned as he chased after the cub with Jungkook in tow. “Where are you going lil one?!”  Don’t go into Taetae’s room-“The two youngsters entered only to find the cub checking itself in the full body mirror with enlarged eyes. “is it just me or is the cub scared of itself?” Jungkook mumbles from behind Jimin. The shorter shrugged. “I don’t know but lets get it- “

 

“what are you guys doing?” They turned to look at the owner of the voice, Jin. Even the cub turned to look at the other. “HYUNG! Your ears! I- what happened to your hair?!” Jin who blinked profusely looked in the full length mirror, a shriek escaping his lips. His long hair cascaded past his shoulders and weirdly, they were pink. His ears were elf-like and eyes icy blue like a foreigner’s. This had woke Namjoon and Hoseok who rushed to the room with a snow white furred puppy following suit. Everyone screamed upon seeing one another. Even the puppy and cub seemingly howled at each other.

 

 

Everyone sat at the living room including the cub and puppy who kept nudging each other with their paws. “Okay where Taetae and Yoongi hyung?” Jimin questioned. The two pets in question barked and growled respectively. The others kept quiet. Hoseok pointed at the pup. “He was in Yoongi’s place when I woke up”

Everyone turned to the dog- supposedly Yoongi and gaped. Jimin knelt in front of the dog. “if you’re Yoongi hyung… jump twice” The dog got on its hind legs and jumped twice in command. Jimin gasped. “it is him” Yoongi the dog, barked went to Hoseok. It plopped down on his lap, nuzzling the other’s hand happily.

 

Namjoon frowned. “then where’s Taehyung?” The cub yelped loudly and repeatedly, paw tapping at a torn shirt on the floor in front of it. Jungkook gasped. “IS THAT MY WHITE TEE?! DID YOU JUST TEAR MY WHITE TEE?” Jimin picked the t-shirt up. Me TaeTae was torn across the shirt. Jimin picked the feline up. “Jungkook ah.. I think this is Taehyung” the cub meowed again at that.

 

“Okay this is weird but anyways…” Jungkook frowned. He approached the cub and poked its side. “You owe me a white tee” The feline’s expression seemingly turned into a bored one. Jungkook turned back to the others. On top of Namjoon’s heard were ears- sharp, brown, pointed ears. His canines were sharper than normal humans. On his left shoulder were tattoed some form of a sign. A wolf..

 

He turned back to Jin whose long rose gold hair reached his waist. A seemingly floral designed silver crown resting on his head. Eyes icy blue, way blue than clear water. A fairy….

 

He turned to Hoseok who looked.. well normal except with purple hair instead of the brown hair, seemingly curled at the edges. Change unknown..

 

He glanced at Yoongi and Taehyung alternatively. “I think.. everyone is a hybrid of something. Namjoon hyung’s a wolf. An alpha. Jin hyung is a fairy. Hoseok hyung.. I don’t know yet. Yoongi hyung and Tae hyung very obviously a puppy and a.. tiger hybrid.”

Hoseok frowned as he looked at himself. “Why am I normal..” Jimin shook his head. “The face that your hair colour changed, we can’t be sure you are human” Namjoon patted Hoseok’s head. “yeah no worries. What I’m wondering though is.. why is this happening?” Taehyung the cub barked again. Jimin gave the cub the previously torn white tee, Jungkook watching painfully as it gets ripped by the cub. When Taehyung was done, he nudged the shirt back at Jimin. I wished was written on the shirt.

 

“You wished?” jimin asked the cub who nodded eagerly. Jin frowned. “how do we get them back to humans?” Namjoon chuckled. “They have to want it. They have to will themselves to change” Jungkook blinked. “How’d you know that hyung?” Namjoon shrugged. “My.. conscience. And my y brain. Those two are still like that cause they like the warmth” Jungkook turned  to Taehyung who was happily nuzzling Jimin’s neck. The youngest took the cube and placed him on Jin’s lap. “hands off jiminnie..” Jungkook pouted.

 

Jimin giggled as he hugged Jungkook’s side. “Jeon Jealous. Let’s get showered and have proper breakfast before we talk about this” Everyone nodded and got up, walking off to get ready. It’s only been 3 minutes before Hoseok shrieked, followed by a loud splash of water. Everyone rushed to the bathroom Hoseok was in, finding the said man lying down, wet and staring at his lower body. There it was, a mermaid’s tail. Hoseok was a merman.

 

Yoongi morphed into a human and ran his hand over the scaled lower half, Hoseok laughing as he squirmed, water splashing around. “It tickles!!” Yoongi stopped and touched Hoseok’s tail. Jimin shook his head. “I feel weird. Hyung where does your.. you know.. go?” The elder only blushed as he splashed water at them. “Get out you guys”

 

 

Jimin and Jungkook sat in their own room’s bathtub, lathering one another with soap. “Hyung.. don’t you think its weird?  Like Taehyung wished and it came true” Jimin shrugged. “after what happened to us.. these abilities and species.. I don’t think its impossible.” Jungkook nodded, starting to wash the soap off Jimin. “But still hyung.. Isn’t it too fast? We barely know anything about their abilities..” Jimin stared into space before starting to was the soap away too. “well.. we can always take time to find out”

 

The two finished showering and dressed up. Jungkook stared as his hyung wore a sweatshirt that gave him sweater paws. Adorable adorable sweater paws. He took his hyung’s hands in his, loving size difference as the elder blinked while looking at him. “Jungkookie? What’s wrong? ” Jungkook looked up and boy was it a mistake. Jimin looked so innocent. The younger shook his head and pecked his lover’s soft plump lips. “So adorable. My heart stopped for a while”

 

Jimin chuckled to mask the faint blush painting his cheeks. “Aish kookie…” The younger seemed pleased by the reactions Jimin was showing. He teasingly nuzzled Jimin’s neck, fangs appearing as he grazed his teeth along the milky skin. He felt Jimin gulping as even his neck turned red.

 

“okay you two. I don’t need to see this” The two flew apart from one another, flustered as they turn to see Namjoon smirking at them while leaning against the door. “let’s go. We’re buying breakfast outside. The three walked to the living room where they got a shock. “Jin hyung..” Jungkook gaped. There was their hyung clad in tight jeans and a white button up tucked in, rose gold hair tied into a ponytail with fringe let down. He had a chest.. H e  h a d  a  c h e s t. Jimin poked the other’s chest. “Tissue?” Jin nodded. “Since we can’t hide my hair” Taehyung slung an arm around Jin, wearing a beanie himself. “ain’t he pretty?”

 

Jimin nodded. “pretty yeah. How’d you get a bra though?”  Silence fell before Yoongi clapped, ushering everyone out. “ALRIGHT LETS GO”

 

 

Maybe crossdressing Jin was a bad idea. He drew lots of attention. You could tell how everyone’s head turned.

 Omona this pretty unnie.. woah she’s hot.. dang my type of girl..  Bet she’d be great.. she’s prettier than minsoo.. why can’t our school have this kind of girl… I wish she was mine. Those boys are so lucky to be around her.. I want her number

 

The boys weren’t any less of a problem.

So hot… oh my… I wish he was my boyfriend!! do you think they’re single? I want to date him. Oppa or not, they’re so charming.. don’t you think they look like BTS oppas? Ayy no way it’s them. I heard there’s always lookalikes around the globe. I’d totally date one of them. Their girlfriends are so luckyyyyyy

 

Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung heard these oh so not soft whispers… Taehyung and Yoongi frowned as they possessively wrapped an arm around their lovers, Jin and Hoseok. Jungkook held Jimin’s hand, walking close to the other. Namjoon on the other hand walked proudly with the attention given. Tsk.. such an alpha.

 

Jin turned to the members. “I don’t feel good about all this attention we’re getting.” Taehyung rubbed his back gently. “It’s okay.. we’ll reach the café soon” A mischevious grin settled on Jin’s lips. “Wanna see them do the mannequin challenge?” Before anyone could protestor even ask how, Jin had winked and every single member felt a wave of weirdness run through them. The 7 looked around to find everyone frozen as if they were doing a mannequin challenge just like what Jin said. They were frozen. It was only then that they realise almost everyone was looking at them.

 

Jimin turned back to the group. “Wanna make a run for the café?” Everyone nodded, running to the safety of the café where they got into a private room. Jungkook chuckled. “You can unfreeze them now hyung” Jin chuckled, waving his hand. Using their senses, Jimin and Jungkook could hear how everyone was confused and wondering where the boys and girl (JIN) went. Hoseok beamed. “That was awesome. It could be the best mannequin challenge if we had recorded it” Yoongi shook his head. “You and your thoughts”

 

“Hey I’m not as bad as Taehyung”

 

“HYUNG!”