Love is Jikook

Reverse

A few hours after Jimin arrived home, the sun had started setting. Jimin had forgotten that Jungkook would be visiting him at night. The rain peltered heavily against the window and thunder rumbled like it was hungry. 

Jimin let out a silent scream as he entered him room. He was given a good shock when he spots a black silhoutte seating on his bed as it stormed outside. Jungkook's hair was wet, rain dripping on his fringe.

Jimin hurriedly took a towel and dried Jungkook's hair, apologising continuously. "I'm so sorry Kookie~ I forgot that you wanted to come and I- you got stuck in the downpour- omg I'm so sorry"

 Jungkook grabs Jimin's wrist gently. "Aren't you scared? It's raining heavily outside. The thunder's quite violent tonight" 

Now that Jungkook mentioned it, he realised how he wasn't jumping anymore. Jimin's cheeks painted pink. "You're here so I'm not scared"

 For the first time, Jimin was thankful it was dark because Jungkook won't be able to see his blush.

"You're blushing?" Jimin pouted and Jungkook chuckled. "I can see very well Baby"

 Jungkook wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him into a tight hug before the elder starts to whine.  "I miss our hyungs" Jungkook whispered quietly.

 Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and gave a small smile. "Me too" Jungkook pulled away and pecked Jimin's lips. "Can't you move in with me, baby?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook curiously before remembering that the younger's parents had passed away. "But i just got back... If I were to leave so soon then omma and appa might be upset"

 Jungkook pouted. "but i'm alone~

Jimin chuckled. "You do know that you can just knock right? My family knows and accepts you Kookie"

Jungkook gives Jimin a pleading look. "Please~ Baby I want only the two of us in the house~" 

Jimin opened his mouth to speak. "But I-" 

Knock! Knock! 

"Min? who are you talking to?" Jimin gulps when he hears his mother's voice. He looked down at Jungkook who he sat on. "Um... Just talking to Jungkook over the phone

There was silence on the other side of the door before a reply came. "Okay then. Don't chat until late at night, okay?" "Okay!" Jimin yells out a reply.

The two pays attention to the sound of footsteps walking away. Jungkook smiles as he lies down and pulls Jimin onto himself. "She's gone."

 Jimin let out a breather before smiling again. "that was close"

 Jungkook chuckled lightly before kissing Jimin's forehead. "So? Are you going to move in with me? If you don't... then I'll get us caught tonight"

 Jimin pouted before whining softly. "Kookie~ i- Fine..."

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction before flipping over so that he hovered over Jimin. "thanks baby" 

He pressed his lips to Jimin and closed the space between them. The kiss was full of passion. Jimin was first to pull away, panting softly as Jungkook pressed butterfly kisses along his jawline. He struggled to get his words our properly. "K-K-Kookie~ We can get caught this way" 

Jungkook placed an opened mouth kiss to Jimin's adam's apple. "We won't if you keep quiet"

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was really short but I thought I should at least update for you guys :)

K.S<3