Just One Day

Reverse

 

 

Jimin woke up in Jungkook's arms. The younger's just pretending to be sleeping but Jimin doesn't need to know that. Jimin rests his chest against Jungkook's chest, listening to Jungkook's steady heartbeat. Jimin closes his eyes. Just One Day with Jungkook before the members came back. He didn't know why or how but their own song came into his mind. Little did he know that Jungkook was listening to his thoughts.

If only I had just one day

 I want to peacefully fall asleep

 intoxicated with your sweet scent

Already doing that, Jimin thinks as he shifts a little higher and buries his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, sniffing the younger's vanilla scent.

our BGM is the sound of breathing

Your voice when you say my name

Already hearing it a lot, Jimin thinks again as he listens to Jungkook's soft fake snores with closed eyes. Jimin imagined Jungkook calling his name before continuing with their song.

I appreciate the masterpiece that is you

because your existence alone is art

True, Jimin agrees with the lyrics as he hugs Jungkook's waist tighter. The "sleeping" younger wrapped his arms around Jimin while pretending to still be asleep. Jungkook found Jimin too cute in the morning.

I’d kiss you starting from the morning

Jungkook feels Jimin's lips on his shoulder. This should do... He hears Jimin's thoughts. Jungkook gives up the act and leaned down to kiss Jimin on the lips. The elder's eyes that were closed, opened before closing again as he responded to the kiss. Jungkook pulled away and kissed Jimin's forehead. "You're too cute Ji Baby!" He chuckled as he rested his forehead on his lover's. Jimin pouted. "You were awake?" Jungkook kissed the pout away before answering. "the whole time. Did you forget that I got powers?" Jimin pouts again and Jungkook kisses it away again. 

The adorable couple bathed and changed. Jimin took the initiative and made american breakfast for the two. While Jimin had his back turned, Jungkook used his fast speed to get out of the dorm. Jimin of course, didn't notice. He continued cooking, thinking that Jungkook was in their room drying and getting changed. It took 10 minutes and Jungkook was back with a present in hand. The younger again used his speed and placed the present in their room before going to the kitchen. He backhugs Jimin as the elder places the food on their plates.

Jimin carries the plates to the dining table and fills up milk in their cups. "Start eating Kookie" Jimin seats beside the younger and starts eating. Jungkook pouts and looks at the elder with begging eyes. Jimin looks up and almost chokes. "What is it?" "Feed me" Jimin slices the pancake on Jungkook's plate and fed the younger a piece. Jungkook smiled as he chewed. Jimin alternated between feeding Jungkook and himself.

When breakfast was done, Jimin and Jungkook cuddled on the couch while watching Running Man Bigbang episode. Jungkook excused himself and went to the room to take the present. "ANDWAE!" He heard Jimin cry from the living room. In a flash, Jungkook was beside Jimin, the present hidden behind his back. "Why are you crying Baby?" Jimin pointed to the screen with teary eyes. "They took off Taeyang's pants" Jungkook sighs before smiling again. "You scared me. Anyways, close your eyes" 

Jimin hesitates. He wants to watch Taeyang but he can repeat it later. The elder shuts his eye. Jungkook takes Jimin's hands and places the present on them. "Open your eyes" Jimin  looked at his hand and immediately smiles. "GOMAWO KOOKIE!" Jimin envelops Jungkook in a tight bear hug. Jungkook smiled and hugged back. Jimin definitely loved the brand new ipod Jungkook bought him and the earpiece.

Jimin pulled away and looked at Jungkook curiously. "But when did you get this for me?" Jungkook smirked. "That's a secret" Jimin pouts again and Jungkook leaned down to kiss it away. Again. Jimin blushes 50 shades of red. "Stop kissing me when I pout~" He whines and buries his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook found it cute and kissed him again. "You better stop pouting then because only I can see your aegyo"

Our dear Jikook spent their one day together. In each other's embrace. Kisses were shared and love was spread. They didn't need technology or wifi. Having each other as company was more than enough. Jimin and Jungkook laid on Jimin's bed together that night. Jimin fondles with their locked hands. "Kookie, can I make some promises to you?" Jungkook turns so that he's facing Jimin and locked eyes. "Go ahead"

Jimin brings their locked hands up to their eye level. "I promise that if anything were to happen, I would have your back. 2 years ago I never thought we would be an item. Now that it's actually happening, I wouldn't let go that easily. I may be smaller and shorter but I promise, I swear I will protect you. I love you Kookie" Jungkook smiles and kissed the back of Jimin's hands. "Then can I say something too?" Jimin nods, smiling at his lover.

"I may have hurt you a lot but I want you to forget everything bad that ever happens between us. I am younger but in our relationship, I'm older. Let's leave the bad past behind and make new loving memories together. I'm really touched that you want to protect me. I'll protect you too. I really love you Ji Baby" Jungkook leans in and kisses Jimin on the lips.

It was by far the most special kiss in the relationship. For now. It was a slow and sweet kiss that delivered their loves for each other. The kiss deepens with Jungkook taking the initiative. Jimin tangles his hand in Jungkook's hair. Both pulled away at the same time. "I love you" "I love you too"