Dark

Reverse
 
It wasn't until 5 pm the next day that Jimin woke up. He checked his phone and saw that the members had messaged him a few times. He replied to all before plugging in the charger. Being a bigbang stan, he played Bigbang's new song Bang Bang Bang on repeat as he bathed. He got out of the shower and changed. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he sighed. Imperfect... Need to get a haircut. What if Kookie doesn't want me anymore when he gets back?
 
Jimin hurriedly dried his hair before wearing his beanie. He took his wallet, phone and house keys before leaving for Bangtan's frequently visited salon. When he get therex the stylists happily greeted him. After getting his hair trimmed and dyed to reddish-brown, he thanked the stylists before leaving. As he walked back home, his stomach rumbled.
 
Jimin turned the corner into an alleyway only to find a blonde Taehyung walking past him. He didn't realise this until Taehyung was behind him. He turned around, shocked as hell. This blonde Taehyung looks like the exact replica of Taehyung. But Taehyung's hair now is brown and he's in Jeju... Surely TaeTae would greet him...
 
?????'s POV
 
As I strolled the streets of Seoul, I listened to some music. Something smells like Jungkook here... I tensed as I walked into an alleyway where the smell came from. I sniffed the air with my head high. The faster I find him, the better. The scent got stronger as I reached mid point of the alleyway. A human that doesn't look like Jungkook turned into the alleyway I walked in. I tilted my head. This isn't Jungkook...
 
As I walked past him, I could smell Jungkook's scent. But he's not Jungkook. How can he have Jungkook's scent? I must be imagining things. ... I need to find Jungkook real quick.
 
Jimin's POV
 
As the mysterious look alike of Taehyung disappeared into another alleyway, I turned back around and started walking. What the hell... How can he look like Taehyung?! He's not Baekhyun or Sungo... Or Bambam... Or Daehyun
I must be imagining things... I reached home faster than expected. My goosebumps rised as I fumbled with the keys. I looked around me. Why does it feel like someone's watching me? I gulped and turned the key. I hurriedly entered, closing the door and locking it. I threw the keys on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch.
 
I took a few deep breaths. Why is today so weird? First, the TaeTae look alike who's blonde. Then now, I feel like I'm being watched. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw Yoongi hyung's id. I answered the call immediately.
 
Me: Yoboseyo?
 
BTS: Jimin ah!!!
 
Me: Ne?
 
Jin: Are you eating well?
 
Me: Yes
 
Yoongi: Did anything happen today?
 
Hoseok: Did Jungkook come back?
 
Me: *sighs* He didn't come back. But something weird happened. Is TaeTae there?
 
Taehyung: Here!
 
Me: You haven't left Jeju right? And your hair is brown now right?
 
Taehyung: Yes of course! Why do you ask?
 
Me: This is weird but a blonde replica of Taehyung walked past me today.
 
Namjoon: You sure it's not Baekhyun  or Daehyu-
 
Me: I'm sure hyung. 100% similar with TaeTae
 
Taehyung: But how can that be possible? I haven't left Jeju and my hair's brown
 
Me: I don't know. It's weird to me too... I mean, if it were you then you would've noticed me. But the guy just walked past me.
 
Hoseok: This is even weirder than Tae's alien swings. Do you need us back?
 
Me: No. I'm fine. Enjoy your trip! don't you dare come back early.
 
Jin: Arasseo. Take care of yourself.
 
Me: Okay! Goodnight all!
 
BTS: Goodnight!
 
I hung up and placed my phone on the coffee table beside the keys. WHERE ARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK? i miss you
 
????'s POV
 
so his name is jimin. This smell...How come this Jimin guy smells like Jungkook? They live together...Could that be it? But it doesn't make sense how instense Jungkook's scent is on him. Boss will kill me if I don't find Jungkook... Wait. I can use Jimin. If Jungkook's scent is very intense on him, then maybe he means a lot to Jungkook.I can lure Jungkook out
 
Author's POV
 
[ D-2 ]
 
Jimin woke up to the blinding lights from the window. He frowned when he noticed that the other bed was empty. After doing his morning routine, Jimin took his valuables and went to the coffee shop nearby. He ordered a white chocolate frappe because sitting in a secluded corner. Jimin messaged the other members as he took sips of his frappe.
 
"Excuse me. Do you mind if I join you?" Jimin looked up only to find blonde version of Taehyung from yesterday in front of him, smiling at him. Snapping out of his shock, he smiled politely. "Not at all. Have a seat." The mysterious blonde guy sat down and smiled again. "You're the guy from the alleyway yesterday right?" Jimin looked up and met the gaze of the guy in front of him. Jimin could tell this guy was not Taehyung. He has a strong sense of... determination in his eyes that is different from TaeTae's. Jimin nodded slowly.
The guy smiled and stuck a hand out. "I'm Taewoon" Jimin gave the guy a handshake. "I'm Jimin" Taewoon's turned face into a frown as he released Jimin's hands and grabbed his hand in pain. Jimin gasped in shock. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Jimin reflected. I didn't squeeze his hand too hard...
 
Taewoon recovered and gave him a small smile. "I'm fine. Just cramped." There's something strong in him... There was silence as the two sipped their drinks.  Taewoon stood up 6 minutes later. "Well, I think I'll get going now. See you soon Jimin"
 
Jimin smiled back and waved. He watched as Taewoon walked out of the cafe. Jimin looked at the hand he used to shake Taewoon's hand. There was nothing there...You don't get cramps on your palm... Weird... Jimin finished his drink and left the cafe, not knowing that he was being watched.
 
Taewoon's POV
 
I watched Jimin from the shadows. He's definitely human. His human blood smells normal. Why did it hurt when I shook his hand? He still smells like Jungkook.
 
"Taewoon" I looked up and saw Yuhwan walking my way. He smirked as he looked in Jimin's direction "New lead?" I nodded and got off the wall I leaned on. "He smells like Jungkook. His touch is electrifying" Sungmin was behind me in a second. "Does he know who we are? He's a human right?" I looked at Jimin. "He IS human.  He doesn't know who we are but soon he will. call Taeha. we need to keep a close eye on Jimin"
 
[ D-3 ]
 
Jimin wakes up once again with coldness around him. No Jungkook. No warmth. He leaned against the wall. Jungkook... I miss you. Doing his morning routine, he also included messaging the members. Halfway through the day, Jimin decided to order Jajangmyeon. He ordered 2 servings for his rumbling stomach.
 
4 minutes after ordering, the doorbell rang. Jimin rushed to grab money out of his wallet. When he opened the door, a red haired delivery guy was standing in front of him. He smiled at Jimin. " I'm Taeha. You ordered Jajangmyeon?"
Jimin looked at the guy outfit. "Yes. But you don't seem like someone who works for a Jajangmyeon shop." Jimin definitely has never seen a guy so young delivering Jajangmyeon in black jeans and a long sleeved white button up. Taeha smiled "It's my last errand. I can go home after this." Jimin nodded and gave Taeha the money for the Jajangmyeon.
 
Jimin was going to close the door when Taeha asked him. "Are you sure you can finish two servings of Jajangmyeon? Can I help you finish one?" Jimin gulped. He didn't want a stranger in the dorm. Taeha stepped forward but Jimin stopped him with a hand on his chest.
 
Taeha took several steps backward in pain. He groaned as he placed his hand over his chest. Jimin gasped. He looked at his hand. "I'm... I'm sorry" jimin took the jajangmyeon and locked the door. He looked at his hand in shock  What's happening to me?
 
[ D-4 ]
 
Jimin had forgotten what happened last night. He didn't want to remember what he did to Taeha. Today, Jimin decided to do something useful. He changed into sweatpants and a plain white shirt. He wore a beanie walked to the park nearby and started jogging. As he jogged, he remembered the time Jungkook caught up with him.
 
"Morning hyung" Jungkook sweetly, leaning in to peck Jimin's cheek.
 
"I'm a hybrid Ji Baby. I have my advantages. Why didn't you eat before going out? "
 
Jimin hated being shocked like that. But at that moment, that's what he misses the most. A hand in front of him, snapped him out of his thoughts. Jungkook? Jimin stopped jogging and ly to find Taewoon smiling at him. "Hi Jimin! Didn't expect to meet you here. These are my friends by the way" Jimin returned. "Hi. I only jog here whenever I can." A blonde haired guy - lighter blonde than Taewoon's -  was beside Taewoon. He stepped forward and reached a hand out. "Hi. My name is Sungmin. This is Yuhwan" A guy with a dark shade of brown coloured hair was suddenly at Sungmin's side. Yuhwan smiled and reached a hand out too. "Nice to meet you''
 
Jimin shook both of their hands, smiling. Yuhwan and Sungmin tried their best to hide the pain in their facial expression. "I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you too" Jimin gulped when he felt Sungmin's lingering stare on him.  Taewoon smiled and tried to ease the awkwardness. " your hair seems more reddish brown today Jimin" Jimin shrugged " I coloured it yesterday. Maybe it's because of the sun that you can see it."
 
Jimin looked around and suddenly noticed that no one had jogged past them. "Yeah. And starting from now, you won't be able to see the sun for a while" Sungmin smirked at Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened at the smirks the three boys gave him. He staggered back only to bump into something. He turned and gasped. Taeha, the guy from yesterday, was smirking at him. That was the last person Jimin saw before he felt something hard strike his head. Jungkook! Jimin screamed in his head as darkness took over him.
 
Jungkook's POV
 
I stepped into the quiet dorm. "Jimin?" I called out. I knew he didn't follow the guys on the Jeju trip. "Jimin hyung?" I went into our room and it was empty. Sighing, I took a bathe and changed into a black sweater and jeans. I dried my hair and sat on Jimin's bed. I tried to smell where Jimin was. Jungkook! I heard Jimin's thoughts screaming for me.  My eyes snapped open. I tried to track his location but something was blocking my senses. Think! jungkook think! where would Jiminnie be?!
 
The doorbell rang. I rushed and opened the door and there was a delivery ajusshi. "Delivery for Park Jimin" I accepted it and signed for Jimin. I sat on the couch and opened the box. My eyes widened when I saw that it was Jimin's beanie. I sniffed. It really is Jimin's! There was a letter in the box. I opened it and read.
 
Jungkook, I believe this is enough proof  that we have your sweetie Jimin here with us. I see why you're so possessive of him. He's so sweet.Bet his blood tastes better. You have to hurry before Sungmin gets him. It's also okay if you don't come. Because apparently he has your blood in him. So it doesn't really matter. If you really care, come to the abandoned factory where you filmed Danger's mv.
 
I crumpled the letter in anger. No one messes with me... Especially when it comes to Jiminnie...
 
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
sorry for using speed's names :')
 
K.S<3