Bonus: JIKOOK

Reverse

 

Dedicated to

Inspirit_Xernias , KokWee , Jiha_hahahaha , belinha1045 , onepeace , LifeBTS1228

Genre:

This happens the first night Jimin moves in with Jungkook

-------------------------------------------------------

Jimin walked into Jungkook's apartment, dragging his luggage behind him. As promised, he moved in with Jungkook the very next day. Jimin looked around curiously. Jungkook's apartment was just like his. Jimin left his luggage beside the couch and walked to a shelf where frames were placed. He observed them carefully with a small smile. "Is this you? So cute" Jungkook who was locking the door used his speed to be by Jimin's side in a split second. 

"No, that's my cousin. How can you not recognise me?" Jungkook gave Jimin a bewildered look. Jimin  giggled. "Sorry Kookie" Jungkook pouted at Jimin. "You're really..." Jimin tiptoed and placed a kiss on the younger's lips. "My apology okay?" Jungkook smiled immediately and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.  "You're not shy anymore?" Jimin giggled. "Don't tell me you want me to be shy in the next few years of our relationship?"

Jungkook smiles but  deep inside he feels a strong surge of heat. He frowned and winced as he let go of Jimin. The elder's skin was burning something deep inside of him. Jimin's eyes widened as he tried to help Jungkook. "Kookie! Are you okay? What's happening?" Jungkook crouches down in pain as he feels his entire body system in heat. Jimin crouched beside the other and feels his forehead temperature, gasping immediately. "You are burning! Get up, I'll help you to your bedroom"

The younger had his eyes closed as he desperately looked for something to hold. The heat was so painful that it made him collapse on the cold floor of his apartment. "Jungkook!" Jimin's eyes widened as he picked Jungkook up. It was no easy job for him as the shorter one but he managed to get Jungkook into his bedroom. After a few trips of course but he never once dropped Jungkook.

Jimin took out his phone as he googled about Jungkooks' condition. "Heat? " Jimin muttered under his breath. "Hybrid heats causes the hybrid to be ually aroused and needy. Heats normally last for a long period of time." Jimin placed his phone on the bedside table and brushed off Jungkook's bangs. The younger was unconscious but his  body was heaty. Jimin rushed to the kitchen and wet a cloth before running back and placed the wet cloth on Jungkook's forehead.

Jimin's POV

I Jungkook's hair slowly. What do I do about his heat?  And the research said their heat lasts for a long time. What if I end up getting ed endlessly?! Aish... what do i do know? I looked at Jungkook and sighed before lying down beside him. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. Somehow while waiting for him to wake up, I fell asleep.

.   .   .

I don't know exactly how long I feel asleep but I woke up to a burning heat and something rubbing rapidly against me. Weird... I'm pretty sure I the air conditioner. I opened my eyes slowly and gasped. It wasn't a something. It was Jungkook. His eyes were red. Just like that night when he bit me.  He was groaning as he desperately rutted against my right thigh. "J-Jungkook..."  what happened to my voice?

He seemed to finally notice that I was awake. He smashed his lips to mine in a needy kiss. His tongue pushed pass my lips and explored my lips. His hands explored my body. Wait... When did I even take off my shirt? Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and peppered kisses down my body. All of a sudden, I don't care where my shirt went anymore. My body arched when his tongue darted out to follow the path of his kisses. You are so done Jimin...  My hands fisted in his hair. "Jungkook... Wait... Please" 

Jungkook pushed himself up and met my gaze with his red ones. "Jimin... Please. I need to release. It hurts. I don't what's going on but I need you. Please" I cupped his cheeks and smiled softly. "I know okay? You're in heat. It's normal for hybrids. I promise I'll help you but we'll take this slow okay?" Jungkook rested his wet fringe on my shoulder. "At least help me release one more time please" I his hair back. "When did you  even release the first time?"

Jungkook lifted his head from my shoulder. That sinful smirk and red eyes that luckily weren't as red as before. "How did you think your voice became husky and hoarse? "  My eyes widened. "What do you mean?" Jungkook blushed as he sat on me. "I kind of ed  your mouth" I looked down and saw that he wasn't wearing his pants... Not even his boxersDon't tell him but I almost drooled at his size.

"Aww... You obviously like what you see. I won't tease you if you drool" And that was the normal Jungkook I know. The one who won't leave my thoughts alone. "Not my fault your thoughts tempt me to listen." I pouted and sat up, Jungkook falling into my lap. "I can't believe you ed my mouth when I was sleeping" Jungkook raised his hands in surrender position. "Not my fault you looked so  even while sleeping. I had to admit it was a pretty sight seeing my d-" 

"OKAY ENOUGH! I don't need to hear that. I'm going to drink some water" Jungkook must've seen my cheeks heating up because the sinful smirk was back on his face. "You can drink my cu-" "GOD JEON JUNGKOOK! Please just let me drink some water" Jungkook shrugged and got off me, pulling on his boxers before holding my hand as we walked to the kitchen.

Author's POV
 

Jungkook sat at the counter and watched Jimin pour water into a cup and drinking it. Of course, with a human eye, it was gladly appreciated when water droplets trail down. But Jungkook has vampire eyes so he had a splendid time watching the droplets trail down Jimin's bare torso. The fridge was still open and Jungkook saw the can of whipped cream in it. He focused back on Jimin who's tongue had darted out his lips with a contented sigh.

With his speed, he slammed Jimin against the closed side of the refrigerator, careful enough not to hurt him and smashed his lips against Jimin. Jimin gasped in shock but his lips move against the younger's. "ing tease" Jungkook  growled as he bit Jimin's lower lip. Jimin panted. "I know... You turned 19 recently but... mind your language" Jungkook smirked as he grabbed the can of whipped cream behind Jimin's back. "I'm pretty sure you are the one who'll be minding your language later when I you"

Jimin whined, unaware of the can of whipped cream behind him. Jungkook picked Jimin up very easily and carried him to the bedroom, dropping him onto the bed. Jimin looked at Jungkook curiously, finally noticing. "What do you have behind you?" Jungkook replied with a smirk. "Take off your pants and boxers" Jimin's eyes widened. "What are you planning to do?" Jungkook stretched his neck, fangs coming out. "Want to take it off or I'll help you?" 

Jimin knew he should be worried now that the younger's fangs came out but he somehow found it a turn on. "I heard that" Jimin whined but still undressed anyways. "You  too" Jungkook rolled his eyes but removed his clothes anyways. He took out his school tie from the drawer and covered Jimin's eyes. The elder panicked as he ran his hand over the tie. "Kook-" Jungkook shushed him with a kiss and pushed him onto the bed. "Just relax"

He took the can of whipped cream and sprayed some on Jimin's abs. The sudden contact with the cold cream had Jimin wincing. "What's that?" Jungkook leaned down and the cream of Jimins' abs. "Whipped cream" Jimin's back arches again as Jungkook the cream off his abs. "Where did you learn that?"

Jungkook shrugged even though Jimin can't see. "I research a lot about our ship" Jimin gasped as Jungkook bites one part of his abs. "Jikook?" Jungkook hummed against Jimin's skin. "On your knees" Jimin pouted. "Do I have to?" Jungkook didn't reply, instead flipping Jimin over on his stomach. He spread Jimin's legs further apart, his lips at the sight of Jimin's hole and his booty of course.

Jungkook placed a hand on Jimin's cheek and squeezed it, feeling the tender skin. "Your is really blessed. I see where all your jams went" Jimin whined cutely. "Such talking doesn't suit you" Jungkook smirked, running his other hand on the other cheek and squeezing. "You better get used to it" Jungkook took the can of whipped cream again and squeezed some onto Jimin's hole.

Jimin's head tilted back as he moaned at the cold feeling. Jungkook smirked as he leaned down and teasingly the cream. "Right now it looks like you're the one in heat." Before Jimin could reply, he pushed his tongue past the muscles of Jimin's hole. The elder buried his face in the pillow as he whined, trying to get used to the new feeling.

Jungkook pulled his tongue out before pushing it in again. After a or two, Jimin was out Jungkook's name more than he did in his videos of "finding Jungkook" and i mean both of it. Jungkook pulled his tongue out, making Jimin whine. The younger chuckled. "I thought we were supposed to take this slow?" Jimin buried his face into the pillow, hands limp beside his head. "You little - OW!

Jungkook slapped one of Jimin's cheeks, watching it grow red from the slap. "Ji Baby, do you think you can come just like this?" He slaps Jimin's again. The elder bit his lower lip. "Jungkook~ I need you~ Please" Jungkook turns Jimin over and kisses the elder hard. Their lips move against each othersin sync despite the neediness.

Jungkook rubs against Jimin's hole a few times before pushing in, Jimin wincing immediately. He pulls away from the kiss and lets his head drop from the immense pleasure. Oh it feels so damn good having Jimin's tight hole clenching around . And Jimin's booty only squeezing him in more. Jungkook allows a few seconds of break for Jimin to adjust to his size.

He focuses on marking Jimin, tugging at the skin with his fangs before running his tongue over to soothe the pain. He made two marks. One at Jimin's collarbone and the other on Jimin's neck. He kissed the tie that covered Jimin's eyes. "You ready?" Jimin gulped before nodding, hands Jungkook's hair.

The younger pulled out until the tip before pushing in again. Both moaned simultaneously. Jimin looks especially with his eyes covered. Just his lips were enough to drive him over the edge. " Jungkook~ Start moving" Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips. "Language, Baby. I'm going to go fast alright?" Jimin kissed back. "I don't care just me"

That's enough confirmation for the younger. He pulled away and slammed back in the speed of a second. Vampire speed is really amazing, Jimin thinks. Jungkook s in and out of Jimin at a fast speed. Only their moans and the sound of skin slapping filled the room. Both reached their in no time. Jungkook continuing to slowly as they ride off their high.

Jungkook collapsed on Jimin even if their was covering their torsos. And Jimin didn't complain so why would he? He pulled out and kissed Jimin deeply, both panting. He removed the tie covering Jimin's eyes, smiling when Jimin meets his gaze. Jimin smiled too. "That was... nice" Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead. "Thanks for helping me baby" When he pulled away, he finds Jimin looking at him eagerly. "Round two?" Jungkook can't help it when jumps at that suggestion. "I swear you are the one in heat, right now"